advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you eat when you wanna put on size?

I usually have two shakes per day. When trying to add weight I usually use
12oz lactaid whole milk
1 cup raw oats
1.5-2 scoops protein
1 large spoonful peanut butter
I have been drinking two of these a day. Then with meals of course adding more carbs mostly rice and pasta and lots of olive oil. Protein is always included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For size? Tons of clean food and slin 3-5x per week. Mainly chicken, rice, and bagels cuz I'm broke as shit.

Beef/rice combo
Baked red potatoes
Oats
Burgers, Pizza and Ice Cream :D

Beef/rice combo
Baked red potatoes
Oats
Burgers, Pizza and Ice Cream :D

This weekend I ate two half gallon of turkey hill mingt cookies and cream fro yo... Drizzled with LBAs :)

My go to is fro yo, grits, rice and those delicious red taters.... AND LOTS OF BURGERS with gluten free rolls or chopped up in rice. I also love cracking a few whole eggs in my rice, adds calories and it doesn't feel like you are eating much more.

you hit the hammer on the nail ..
i completely forgot to even mention oatmeal ..

oatmeal + peanut butter is amazing for putting down a lot of healthy,nutritious,calorie dense food

thumbs up brother - quite possibly one of my top3 favs
i dont know what i would do without either .. lol so good...

Let me add that the biggest I ever got was when I was eating a lot of oatmeal. I wasn't eating as clean as possible meaning I was using 3 bags of maple brown and sugar shit type (not plain organic no sugar that I use now) but I'd do that a few times a day with a few scoops of whey and some peanut butter.

Man I would sometimes eat that for dinner. It's without a doubt one of my favorite meals. It goes down so smooth too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

The last three years I cut out processed foods, soda (maybe if I'm out to eat and the only option is bottle water or soda, I have an issue with bottled water. Having soda happens once a week, tops.) fast food, and alcohol.

So I'm eating clean. Now that I'm back to working out I'm finding that I'm tired and motivation is lacking. I think I'm just not eating enough clean meals aka not enough total calories. 90% sure I'm too low on carbs.

I walked to the gas station to get those really big nasty burritos. Took me two hours. Fuckers didn't have any. And I wasn't trying to stuff my face with Pringles or Combos. :banghead:

At least I got a cardio session out of the deal.

I gave in and got a supreme pizza. Ate that with some shakes last night and this morning. Starting to feel better.

I'm eating the typical BBers menu. I'm open to suggestions for high calorie clean foods. I'm thinking just add a few tablespoons of peanutbutter to each meal unless you guys come up with something better.

Thanks in advance.

I like how I feel on higher fats and protein as long as they are good quality fats.

grass fed cheese, beef and butter, coconut oil, olive oil, other nut oils.

I like fruit during the day with pro or pro fat. depending on how I feel.

then post work out rice or potatoes, maybe some squash. I feel much better eating like that then high carbs.

I love plain chicken breast and apple with peanut butter or grass fed raw milk cheddar as day time meals. currently my day meals are chicken and pineapple or chicken and pineapple with some cheese.

easy to get lots of calories like this too.

whole good eggs too, I went on a kick eating 1/2 dozen with an apple 3x ed, lol!

Mostly red meat 2lbs a day with 16oz carb each meal (like 3 cups rice) and I have fast food at the end of the day. Don't be afraid to go away from a meal and replace it with something dirty...clean bulking = less muscle plain and simple. If you want to stay lean and small eat chicken and rice every meal

Big cereal fan here. Raisin bran, frosted Mini wheats are staples... And Maybe even some of my kids' lucky charms here and there

Thinking about trying a higher fat approach. I need to add some more food to get the scale moving again and I already feel pregnant and bloated with the carb levels so high.

Thinking about trying a higher fat approach. I need to add some more food to get the scale moving again and I already feel pregnant and bloated with the carb levels so high.

I've had success adding two tablespoons of olive oil to my shakes. Extra healthy calories. I think one tablespoon is 140 calories.

Red meat is my staple, and incorporate high carbs (oatmeal, potatos, etc). With a very fast metabolism (ectomorph) cheat meals work wonders...all I advise is keep cholesterol in check with cycle...

I am currently "bulking" and this is what I do.
Meal 1: eggs, oats, whey, berries, banana
Meal 2: chicken, potato, mixed salad
Meal 3: same as meal 1
Meal 4: same as meal 2
Meal 5: whole foods hot bar (this is a very high calorie meal), small desert
Meal 6: chicken, veg

Chinese "all you can eat" buffets 3 or 4 times a week.

... Enjoy that sodium bloat. :)

Seriously though, I haven't eaten Chinese food in years. I could no longer handle all the bloat and gas from all of the sodium in the sauce.

Also, if your diet is working for you (think digestion), how about working in intra-workout meal using liquid carbs and another small meal when waking up in the middle of the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am currently "bulking" and this is what I do.
Meal 1: eggs, oats, whey, berries, banana
Meal 2: chicken, potato, mixed salad
Meal 3: same as meal 1
Meal 4: same as meal 2
Meal 5: whole foods hot bar (this is a very high calorie meal), small desert
Meal 6: chicken, veg

is meal 1 blended?

what are the macros for meal 5?

what are your daily macros?

Throw in a glass of whole milk with each meal.

this is damn good

ive become addicted to hot vanilla milk lately.
its awesome come winter time.

bought some vanilla flavor aroma stuff from amazon in a 1 liter bottle, that stuff lasts ages. just put a few drops into a bigass glass of milk, add some stevia or honey, microwave for a minute and you have delicious hot vanilla milk.

we always got that stuff at elementary school here in germany (was probably loaded with sugar though). absolutely nostalgic :D

Anything I can get my hands on. I don't have a strick meal Plan. I guess I still have my old school mind set. Like I used to read in the bbing books eat like there is no tomorrow.

Some good ideas in here for meals. I'm taking notes

Btw Cauthen those pb poptarts look amazing!

Some good ideas in here for meals. I'm taking notes

Btw Cauthen those pb poptarts look amazing!

Well shit I guess I'll join the party too. Though I only eat these when I'm dieting.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418317034413.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418317034413.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 164
is meal 1 blended?

what are the macros for meal 5?

what are your daily macros?

No I cooked the oats in the microwave, eggs in a pan then mix it all together.
No idea regarding macros for meal 5 it changes a lot it's always at least 50p and over 1500 calories.
Daily I make sure to hit at least 270+ protein and over 4500 calories.
Carbs and fat breakdowns don't matter to me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131