over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you feed your dogs?

I have two red nose and they been doing really well on Instinct raw boost. Gut health version.

I use to just have nala and she was on a raw diet. I couldn’t afford to do that for both and this food is a good option in my opinion

I have two red nose and they been doing really well on Instinct raw boost. Gut health version.

I use to just have nala and she was on a raw diet. I couldn’t afford to do that for both and this food is a good option in my opinion
I had 2 Norrods Red Devil Red Nose pits Down to my female now Norrods Red Daisy Great dogs

Dogs are great on low carb. I never knew Brad Rowe did that.
his vids are alot of fun to watch.
especially if ya wanna get motivated.
he is one squared away hard working dude.
his wife is hot too and her vids r fun too if u have a signif other ya kinda want to show the bbing lifestyle too have her watch his wifes vids.
brad has come up w his electro training. trained rowden, dexter, mike tyson and many many more...
he has def capitalized on being an ifbb pro tho low tier which he will admit. but he hustles everything he can. training, meal prep, and more... clothing line...
-F

Blue Buffalo grain free dry food is in the dry bowl all day. They each get an a lotted amount of raw meat , we try to rotate chicken , beef , lamb , goat , venison and raw eggs for dinner.
We have one rescue pit , one rescue mutt and a tea cup Yorkie.

Blue Buffalo grain free dry food is in the dry bowl all day. They each get an a lotted amount of raw meat , we try to rotate chicken , beef , lamb , goat , venison and raw eggs for dinner.
We have one rescue pit , one rescue mutt and a tea cup Yorkie.
My buddy trains Belgium Mals for Mil / LE Always wanted one but they need constant work to do

Two french bulldogs with ibs. Vit b-12 shots once per week and this dog food.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210204-232021.png
    Screenshot_20210204-232021.png
    300 KB · Views: 12
We also, and by we I mean my wife lol, brushes their teeth every night. Took some work finding a fluoride-free toothpaste that did not have xylitol in it but Dr. Bronners is what we use and they love it. The vet is always shocked at how clean their teeth look. Let's get the pics going! I have to charge my phone first but I got some great shots.

We also do some low dose CBD. For her it works wonders on her anxiety and for him it seems to help his mobility.

We also, and by we I mean my wife lol, brushes their teeth every night. Took some work finding a fluoride-free toothpaste that did not have xylitol in it but Dr. Bronners is what we use and they love it. The vet is always shocked at how clean their teeth look. Let's get the pics going! I have to charge my phone first but I got some great shots.

We also do some low dose CBD. For her it works wonders on her anxiety and for him it seems to help his mobility.

Shoot. I brush once a week or two.

Making me feel like a bad pet owner. Now I am going to buy some Dr. Bronners. Brushing sucks with my dogs.

I have a Shepherd and Pug. The Shepherd has very sensitive digestion and through trial and error, IAMS lamb and rice has sit the best with her. We went through several high end brands as well as whole cooked food options at home.
The pug eats anything and everything.

Attachments

• 8BB32D6E-093B-43CF-B61C-C6866AC98C79_1_201_a.jpeg
    8BB32D6E-093B-43CF-B61C-C6866AC98C79_1_201_a.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 6AC47F3D-9917-4F40-B436-A362C9E51010.jpeg
    6AC47F3D-9917-4F40-B436-A362C9E51010.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 4
Wtf is this thread doing on a BB forum???

My sausage dog probably carries more muscle than half the guys on this forum so it's a perfectly good thread :D

Plus incase you haven't noticed by the replies our dogs are literally our children and it's especially common with guys into the gym/bodybuilding so it's a great/useful O/T thread.

I have been using grain free for going on 20 years. as dogs really never eat grain in the wild except what is in a critters stomach. And have known a couple guys whos dogs became diabetics from to many carbs and they had to give them shots daily. Blue Buffalo, American Journey, Taste of the wild have been the main ones for awhile. I change up the flavor i.e. chicken or buffalo or.... every month or 2 so they get a variety of micronutrients and not the same ones and concentration all the time. And wont build up food allergies from eating the same thing all the time, plus he likes a change. Mornings are a couple ounces of canned cheap shit that he likes with yogurt and his supplement's. Beef knee and pig ear are later in the day. Along with some chicken or organ meat in the evening. I put more into taking care of him then many of my girlfriends.

I just started using a company (Tails.com) that delivers food each month and it's personalized to Flex's needs. Just standard food but it includes digestive enzymes and other aids for a sensitive stomach. I get kibble and some wet food (jelly and gravy) and mix the two together. He gets loads of different flavours in the wet food including meat, fish, vegetables, pasta and rice. I have cooked his food in the past (chicken, rice and evoo etc) but this is much easier and he loves it. I also give him a joint supplement and 3 grams of fish oil most days.

Wtf is this thread doing on a BB forum???

Don't worry we will get around to speculating on everyone's dogs' dosage and calling each other liars..........accusing each other of forgetting what our dogs ate when they were first gaining all their size and so on and so on...................hang in there lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws