over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you feed your dogs?

View attachment 126854
My pit loves pictures..my dogo argentino barks at cameras

If tren was a dog it would def be a dogo haha. Love mine to death but he's a handful and a total tough guy. Does yours get along with the pit? I've been thinking about getting another dog but he really doesn't play well with other dogs.

If tren was a dog it would def be a dogo haha. Love mine to death but he's a handful and a total tough guy. Does yours get along with the pit? I've been thinking about getting another dog but he really doesn't play well with other dogs.
Dude, that pit gets along with everything!

he is a former fighting dog that I forcefully removed from his previous owners. I nursed his back to health for over a year because he was so smashed up..he had several surgeries. My Spanish is admittedly weak but the owner claimed this dog was famous in the local dog fighting world as I took him away from him.

he is the sweetest damn dog though..I take him everywhere..they literally have a picture of his hulk looking ass on the wall of the vets office...it’s like a living memorial or some shit!

my dogo is cool, a bit of a cry baby...he is around 120lbs right now...but even though he is taller and weighs more, he still doesn’t get the attention of the pit bull(shorter and 100lbs)...and the pit loves the attention.

Dude, that pit gets along with everything!

he is a former fighting dog that I forcefully removed from his previous owners. I nursed his back to health for over a year because he was so smashed up..he had several surgeries. My Spanish is admittedly weak but the owner claimed this dog was famous in the local dog fighting world as I took him away from him.

he is the sweetest damn dog though..I take him everywhere..they literally have a picture of his hulk looking ass on the wall of the vets office...it’s like a living memorial or some shit!

my dogo is cool, a bit of a cry baby...he is around 120lbs right now...but even though he is taller and weighs more, he still doesn’t get the attention of the pit bull(shorter and 100lbs)...and the pit loves the attention.
A while back I had asked my vet what was the breed that didn't deserve its reputation. I had barely finsihed the question and he immediately answered pit bulls. My brother has a 1/2 pit mutt and that dog is one of the sweetest goofballs you'll ever see. At least with people but he doesn't react well to other dogs though unfortunately

A while back I had asked my vet what was the breed that didn't deserve its reputation. I had barely finsihed the question and he immediately answered pit bulls. My brother has a 1/2 pit mutt and that dog is one of the sweetest goofballs you'll ever see. At least with people but he doesn't react well to other dogs though unfortunately
I have rescued and rehabilitated pitbulls ever since I was a teenager...I have never encountered one that couldn't be saved.

The one I posted a picture of loves everyone...unless my 2 year old daughter is around! He is crazy protective of her! I never walk him on a leash unless she is with me because he keeps strangers away from her...he is getting better about it though.

She can literally walk up to him when he's eating and start taking the food out of his mouth and he will just sit with his mouth open and let her finish.

Like I said, I have rehabbed a lot of pits and got them homes...but I knew within the first 2-3 days I was keeping that big guy.

Good man!

I do dry kibble. Lamb and rice. ( costco). Hard poop and no diarrhea, he is healthy and shiny coat. Sometimes I put a half cup of pumpkin puree in it. He loves it.
I do the red bag from costco - my dog s love it and always have good poops

anyone use whole eggs....??? in dry food???

quick lil scram....mix it in

:cool:

anyone use whole eggs....??? in dry food???

quick lil scram....mix it in

:cool:
I give them a boiled egg with every meal when they are with me a lot and when it gets cold outside and I feel they need an extra boost.

a dozen eggs is $0.88 at aldis...it’s worth it.

I give them a boiled egg with every meal when they are with me a lot and when it gets cold outside and I feel they need an extra boost.

a dozen eggs is $0.88 at aldis...it’s worth it.
my brother just cracks an egg and drops in over the dry food......i at least do a soft scramble...

boiled eggs give me dry heaves.....ive eaten 1000s of them....never again.:cry:

my brother just cracks an egg and drops in over the dry food......i at least do a soft scramble...

I never did the raw thing...but it’s always because my dogs used to be around my nieces and now I have my own kids and I didn’t want cross contamination. Not so much with the raw eggs, but just raw in general.

Also can’t comment on eggs..been allergic to them since birth...I eat the sometimes now but only fried variety(scrambled, omelette, etc).

I have never had a boiled egg in my life

Also can’t comment on eggs..been allergic to them since birth...I eat the sometimes now but only fried variety(scrambled, omelette, etc).

I have never had a boiled egg in my life
dont even try it then......the worst

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner