advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you guys do think about the new immigration order in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give two shits, as long as it doesn't affect my taxes. I pay enough towards lazy people's welfare, some admittedly need the help, however many are abusing the system, and it needs some serious revisions.

This is a Political game with this Dictator Obama. He doesn't give a crap about Illegals as people thinks he does. The Democrats need more votes after they took that ass kicking in Nov. They are after the Hispanic vote. He is turning his back on Americans that are seeking the legal route. Yea, they don't tell you how people try to come to this country legally and pay hefty fees and wait for years. How about securing our Borders first and we won't have this illegal problem as much? He rejects that too.

The legal people will have to wait even longer now with 5 more million illegals on that list. So, in other words, reward illegals (criminal activity), but turn your back on those who want to come here legally. He rewards bad behavior and turns his back on thse who try to do the right thing. Just like all that tarp money for the banks and bailouts. The Banks made record profits off our tax dollars while they took everyone's home. Meanwhole people stuggle in America while he did nothing for small businesses and those who really needed.

Putting people on welfare, giving them part time jobs that pay minimum wage does not solve our economy. Our credit rating has tanked, we are more in debt in any time in history, our dollar is weakening. You think he would care about these things.

I brought my wife her legally from Romania, waited a long time and pay thousands. How about Obama rewarding me and giving me my money and time back? Nah, he does not give a crap about us, just a political game to him. By the way, both parites disgust me anymore. The people need to wake up and take this country back from this GOVT.

I don't give two shits, as long as it doesn't affect my taxes. I pay enough towards lazy people's welfare, some admittedly need the help, however many are abusing the system, and it needs some serious revisions.

Ahh, but illegals do, this is just CA:

**broken link removed**

Ahh, but illegals do, this is just CA:

**broken link removed**

I feel ya. I had this Romanian cunt come to BMW once when I was working there and say she wanted the lease deal advertised on tv for 0 down and $399 a month. We went ahead and pulled her credit and there was NOTHING in there. So I politely told her that we cant offer her a lease but she can finance a vehicle as long as she puts 20 percent as a downpayment.

She flips out at me and says she doesn't pay taxes in this country and that is why she likes working under the table but that doesn't mean she cant get a great deal that is ONLY for people with good credit. Luckily my sales manager saw the mess and threw the bitch out. To this day I am worried if the fucking slut will put a gypsy spell on me or some shit like that. :p

Last edited:
It cost me over $2000 doing all the immigration stuff (fees, interviews, work visa etc). I also had to sign a waiver that I would not be eligible for government assistance. Wtf has happened since then??

She flips out at me and says she doesn't pay taxes in this country and that is why she likes working under the table but that doesn't mean she cant get a great deal that is ONLY for people with good credit.

she's been in America long enough to catch 'special snowflake syndrome'

It's true bros. Discussworldissues...

This stuff gets too heated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear