advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you guys think about gear for the elderly? GH, test, etc?

nextpimp718

Registered
Something I considered before trying to get into anabolics at age 21 , I always thought about my father, he is 53 years old, and I considered the fact of putting him on GH or whatever, he is bald, experiencing arithriti, loss of energy and other age factor downgrades. I was just thinking putting him on some testeviron and some HGH hyge , like 3 IUs a day and 250mg for about 6 month? Would it be effective? Has anyone done such thing to their beloved ones? I love my father with all my heart, and if there is any risk about it, then its automatically dismissed, would be great if the vets chimed in .

Something I considered before trying to get into anabolics at age 21 , I always thought about my father, he is 53 years old, and I considered the fact of putting him on GH or whatever, he is bald, experiencing arithriti, loss of energy and other age factor downgrades. I was just thinking putting him on some testeviron and some HGH hyge , like 3 IUs a day and 250mg for about 6 month? Would it be effective? Has anyone done such thing to their beloved ones? I love my father with all my heart, and if there is any risk about it, then its automatically dismissed, would be great if the vets chimed in .

have him checked out by a doc for his hormone levels. if his test is low he can be put on hrt. he should be checked for other causes for the way he feels. you are descibing him as somebody being 73 not 53.

please man have mercy , 53 is hardly elderly.

he has to be checked by a doc.
most people over 40 do need some hormonal help , and lucky for him he lives in a country where it is easy and legal.

please man have mercy , 53 is hardly elderly.

he has to be checked by a doc.
most people over 40 do need some hormonal help , and lucky for him he lives in a country where it is easy and legal.

Common guys, you know what I mean, so how are the outcomes? Is it effective? He struggles with loss of energy and joint aches pretty badly.

53 ??? You call that elderly ?

Have you heard of Tough Old Man ? he is older than 53 but he will smoke your ass in a fight

I see plenty of patients in their 50s and pretty much all are lacking in hormones and that goes for males and females. A good doc can review his health, order some important blood tests and give him a regiment that will aid him long term. He just has to be up to it.

have him go to a endocrinologist, get test levals checked. Im 54 started hrt when I was 50 best thing I ever did. Helps bring your closeteral down, helps with energy, sex life, reduces belly fat. Of cource this does not happen over night.

I put my self on HGH now for 9 months (thank you Maxi) and its helping me to reduce belly fat as well. HGH works from the inside out and takes time.

Get his ass in the gym, works wonders for the mind body and soul.

Of course ultimately its his decision. Discuss this with your father. If he shows some interest get an appt with a doctor and has his natural hormone levels tested.

Mine is 65. I tried to get him on HRT test and GH. He asked his doc about it, doc said no because he had a heart attack at 42 ??? Makes to seance to me. We are all going to die anyway. Might as well go feeling good.

Common guys, you know what I mean, so how are the outcomes? Is it effective? He struggles with loss of energy and joint aches pretty badly.

Of course its effective; advise him to make an appointment. This way your father will have a legal prescription that you will be jealous of.

If a man has test levels below 300 they no longer feel like a man.

By the way...if he gets a prescription stay out of his gear! After about 6 months he will probably be kicking your butt again.

I'm 48 and I have a 17 year old who knows who's in charge; my wife! LOL

Now is the perfect time to get him on HRT if he needs it. 53 is way too young to be going downhill fast. But a change needs to happens soon. Healthy lving, clean eating and if needed HRT could change him form an old guy to a healthy 50 something year old. But I saw my Dad being 50 pounds over-weight when he was in his 50's turn into an old man way too fast with diabetes, heart disease and all that comes with it. By the time he was near 60 he was cooked...if I could turn back time I would have slipped him my gear.

Mine is 65. I tried to get him on HRT test and GH. He asked his doc about it, doc said no because he had a heart attack at 42 ??? Makes to seance to me. We are all going to die anyway. Might as well go feeling good.

what doc? he should see an endo.

there has been a few studies recently showing a positive affect from testosterone therapy and even GH therapy in patients with heart failure. A little Google or pubmed search will turn up a lot.

HRT-yes, but get him active. The couch will kill ya!
Maybe low dose deca for the joints?

I've tried to suggest HRT for a couple of family members before, and neither of them were open to even looking into it. A shame....

Along with hgh and test, TB-500 would be an excellent peptide to research. It brought race horses back to life who were about to be put down...excellent for reducing inflammation and to promote over all healing.

Along with hgh and test, TB-500 would be an excellent peptide to research. It brought race horses back to life who were about to be put down...excellent for reducing inflammation and to promote over all healing.

Dude I heard so many things about TB-500 , what is it? I know that Gear squad has , im i correct? I heard its good foe baldness, and im going blad how would it be for me with my winny, prop cycle?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity