Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Bulk cycle...

12 weeks

Tpp 600mg weekly
Trest ace 300mg weekly
Dhb 300 mg weekly.
Mk677 12.5mg to 25mg daily (assuming real)
Yk11 30mg daily (assuming real)
Inject superdrol (subq).5mg twice a day
(4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on)

Looks like you are ready to grow! Injecting daily? I like the Mk677 and YK11 additions. I’ll be interested in your results and what you think about the YK11.

The sd will be daily. Not sure about the other three. Was just gonna do 1 inject 3 x week. Should I do daily instead. Guys seem to love daily with shorter esters. Even low dose long esters.

That's a lot of test with trest.
I'm not sure I could get away with trest + MK, BP and bloat galore.

My bp is never bad...but ibwas thinking the same about the test. Maybe I should lower it?

My bp is never bad...but ibwas thinking the same about the test. Maybe I should lower it?

The only time I run test with ment is when both are low dosed.

Ive heard dhb does magic.. but I do agree with the others to lower prop dose a bit

Bulk cycle...

12 weeks

Tpp 600mg weekly
Trest ace 300mg weekly
Dhb 300 mg weekly.
Holy cow! Unless you're already 275# lean then this will definitely put mass on you. I'd agree the need for that much test with that much trest is unnecessary and will probably exacerbate estrogenic sides. You can probably cut the test in half and still have a VERY productive cycle. Do you have any experience with trest? Just remember you'll need (well maybe not need but certainly should) pin that daily.

Also, did you write the SD dose incorrectly (0.5mg) or did you mean a different compound? Or did you just not intend to have a decimal there?

Best of luck.

Looks like you are ready to grow! Injecting daily? I like the Mk677 and YK11 additions. I’ll be interested in your results and what you think about the YK11.

How will he know what YK11 is doing on all of that? The only way to really effectively gauge the effectiveness of something is run it during a base cycle you have been on awhile (trt would be optimal) with no other changes made. Far too many elements to even guess what something like YK11 is adding to the cycle. It's a case of using it all and hoping everything is contributing to gains without knowing what is doing what.

Regarding the cycle it looks good. A great cycle to look freaky but probably not to feel good when running :D Are you planning to run an AI whilst on it?

Still I’ll be interested on what he thinks it provides to his cycle.

Yes I would run those daily.

I’m currently running 50mg Test P and 25mg Trest daily with 25mg inject Anadrol preworkout and loving it. I’m getting stronger every workout. I get amazed at how I can add 20 more pounds to a lift almost every week and still push 3-5 reps out. I’m about to start some HGH this coming week too. I think you will be very happy with your cycle.

Bulk cycle...

12 weeks

Tpp 600mg weekly
Trest ace 300mg weekly
Dhb 300 mg weekly.
Awesome Cinder, i like it,,sure i guess like everyone has said maybe lower that test dose,not a lot ,hell drop down to 500. And the 4 on 4 off and 4 on,,interesting,i like it.

5mg inject superdrol twice a day.
10mg sd a total

How will he know what YK11 is doing on all of that? The only way to really effectively gauge the effectiveness of something is run it during a base cycle you have been on awhile (trt would be optimal) with no other changes made. Far too many elements to even guess what something like YK11 is adding to the cycle. It's a case of using it all and hoping everything is contributing to gains without knowing what is doing what.

Regarding the cycle it looks good. A great cycle to look freaky but probably not to feel good when running :D Are you planning to run an AI whilst on it?

Maybe add the end?

Maybe add the end?

You could do that and obviously it would be easier to decipher what difference it brings by adding it during the later part of your cycle as long as no other changes are made. It is said myostatin also rises later into a cycle (approx 8 weeks) so that could be a worthwhile time to add it in. I don't think it will make much difference but it wouldn't hurt your progress plus I usually recommend adding something into a cycle around that mark so doses are basically rising as you grow.

Holy cow! Unless you're already 275# lean then this will definitely put mass on you. I'd agree the need for that much test with that much trest is unnecessary and will probably exacerbate estrogenic sides. You can probably cut the test in half and still have a VERY productive cycle. Do you have any experience with trest? Just remember you'll need (well maybe not need but certainly should) pin that daily.

Also, did you write the SD dose incorrectly (0.5mg) or did you mean a different compound? Or did you just not intend to have a decimal there?

Best of luck.

Why do say 275 pounds.
This cycle really isn't crazy...

Why do say 275 pounds.
This cycle really isn't crazy...
Well, I was just picking a random-ish number and sort of being silly, but I would call it very strong. Several of the compounds are pretty potent. SD and trest might be 2 of the most potent ones period. Granted, your doses aren't absurd but they're not on the low side. The injectable SD (from what I've read) is typically twice as potent as the oral. Again, that's just anecdotes I've read from guys that've used both.

All relative I guess. I've personally never used more than 1500 total mg/wk so this would be very strong for me.

Regardless, like I mentioned earlier, your doses aren't absurd. I'd lower the test only so you can better deal with any potential E2 sides. Best of luck and have fun man.

Well, I was just picking a random-ish number and sort of being silly, but I would call it very strong. Several of the compounds are pretty potent. SD and trest might be 2 of the most potent ones period. Granted, your doses aren't absurd but they're not on the low side. The injectable SD (from what I've read) is typically twice as potent as the oral. Again, that's just anecdotes I've read from guys that've used both.

All relative I guess. I've personally never used more than 1500 total mg/wk so this would be very strong for me.

Regardless, like I mentioned earlier, your doses aren't absurd. I'd lower the test only so you can better deal with any potential E2 sides. Best of luck and have fun man.

Yeah I've done stupid amounts before.

The most effective way for my cycles I have always tapered up with the doses.
Why start so high and stay the same for entire cycle.
Body gets used to it and by tapering I don’t use as much Anabolics saves on money.
Plus tapering up with diet don’t get why some people do same with diet thaws eat same calories for whole cycle shouldn’t you taper up with calories also because your bod weight also goes up so need more calories every week to keep gaining.

Wow @ cycles these days! Who the fuck wants to inject everyday offseason?

What happened to Test E, Deca, dbol K.I.S.S. cycles?

Wow @ cycles these days! Who the fuck wants to inject everyday offseason?

What happened to Test E, Deca, dbol K.I.S.S. cycles?

I remember that 5-6 years ago people was like "you need to use at least 1gr of EQ weekly to notice results". Nowadays those people have had any major health related consequence of their abuse, and you can see that p.much in the forums.

IMHO you don't need crazy dosages plus you don't need to mix 463532 compounds, hell, they all work thru the same AR receptor, just some are more powerful mg per mg.

If I were the OP I would just leave some 200-300mg/week of test, ibutamoren, 250-300mg/week of tren and spend the rest on blood work, some ACEi, an ARB and lipid support.

If you take that much, over the years you are gonna run into some serious problems. If you do things well, you don't need those dosages and drugs salad's.

Greetings.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave