over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you guys think of my cycle?

I remember that 5-6 years ago people was like "you need to use at least 1gr of EQ weekly to notice results". Nowadays those people have had any major health related consequence of their abuse, and you can see that p.much in the forums.

IMHO you don't need crazy dosages plus you don't need to mix 463532 compounds, hell, they all work thru the same AR receptor, just some are more powerful mg per mg.

If I were the OP I would just leave some 200-300mg/week of test, ibutamoren, 250-300mg/week of tren and spend the rest on blood work, some ACEi, an ARB and lipid support.

If you take that much, over the years you are gonna run into some serious problems. If you do things well, you don't need those dosages and drugs salad's.

Greetings.

ACEi and ARB together same time ?

Respect

Madg

im old school i guess, i have never used SARMS is it really all that its cracked up to be? does it really make that much of a difference? again, never tried it, my thought was always id reather spend that $ on more tren or test

Crazy cycle, you are going to get crazy jacked. the question is whats your ai for all that trest. I am thinking raloxafin for my next trest cycle

Yea i'm with you dont need that much test if you are on trest, Have you ever taken dhb, pip was crazy and I have permanent hemociderine staining from dhb

I remember that 5-6 years ago people was like "you need to use at least 1gr of EQ weekly to notice results". Nowadays those people have had any major health related consequence of their abuse, and you can see that p.much in the forums.

IMHO you don't need crazy dosages plus you don't need to mix 463532 compounds, hell, they all work thru the same AR receptor, just some are more powerful mg per mg.

If I were the OP I would just leave some 200-300mg/week of test, ibutamoren, 250-300mg/week of tren and spend the rest on blood work, some ACEi, an ARB and lipid support.

If you take that much, over the years you are gonna run into some serious problems. If you do things well, you don't need those dosages and drugs salad's.

Greetings.

Do you know anything about OP? How developed he is or his background? I'd put money he's a lot larger than you, that's not to slander you thats to remind you that different folks go through different strokes. Cinder is fking legit. His cycle is for someone who has 10+ years with the basics and 5+ years on anabolics, he's got that experience. The KISS method is NOT for the audacious, think of all the progress that would be lost in modern society if the great thinkers of our time where mocked for trying new things?

Live and let live... Unfortunately for many, health isn't the main consideration when putting some of these cycles together, at least not until health becomes compromised and is an issue for them personally. Everyone has the right to do what they want to themselves but OP did ask for what people thought of his cycle... So it's up to him what he wants to listen to. Personally I'd feel awful on that amount and with some of those compounds and it would not produce favorable gains for me, however some others may feel great on it and get great results.

Hell, considering how bad some of the test results are showing on how under dosed a lot of some of the sponsors products are, it's potentially lower mgs than what he thinks he's getting, depending on where he got it of course. Just be careful men, some of us that are now in our 40's, 50's, and 60's are now paying for pushing things and having too much fun when we were younger. It's always fun and exciting trying new things and feeling like an unstoppable beast (how I used to feel lol) when things are going great but it can harm us in the long run and there is a lot more life that can better be enjoyed if healthy. Just be aware because your likely going to do what you want no matter what naysayers might say, which is pretty normal for most of us. Good luck OP and keep us posted with your results on this if you decide to run it. It sounds different and interesting for sure. Good luck to you!

Bulk cycle...

12 weeks

Tpp 600mg weekly
Trest ace 300mg weekly
Dhb 300 mg weekly.
Mk677 12.5mg to 25mg daily (assuming real)
Yk11 30mg daily (assuming real)
Inject superdrol (subq).5mg twice a day
(4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on)
I would be more interested to see your diet and training plan for Bulking no the hormones.

Greetings.

Tren ruins my bloods

Yea i'm with you dont need that much test if you are on trest, Have you ever taken dhb, pip was crazy and I have permanent hemociderine staining from dhb
Dhb. Pip is bad but i like the swelled butt.
I have arom and letro on hand.

Do you know anything about OP? How developed he is or his background? I'd put money he's a lot larger than you, that's not to slander you thats to remind you that different folks go through different strokes. Cinder is fking legit. His cycle is for someone who has 10+ years with the basics and 5+ years on anabolics, he's got that experience. The KISS method is NOT for the audacious, think of all the progress that would be lost in modern society if the great thinkers of our time where mocked for trying new things?
Yeah ive used every thing including crazy high dosages. Its all worked but many compounds at lower mg works better for me.
(not saying trest low)

Bulk cycle...

12 weeks

Tpp 600mg weekly
Trest ace 300mg weekly
Dhb 300 mg weekly.

honestly trest thumbs up for sure
trest with superdrol..omg super thumbsup

as long as its legit you will fill out

Lots of questionable exotic compounds. Why didn't you just do 1g test and 4-6iu hgh prob cost the same yet yield better results. To each their own tho.

You could agree 300mg of test prop with 300mg trest is very good and enough dose

I'm 10 weeks into 600mg test prop,600mg npp, I'm change it to 300mg test prop with 300mg trest an oral winny.run that for about 5 weeks. Then I'm dropping everything and run a tri-mix I have of 50mg test prop,50mg tren a,50mg mast a.im run just 300mg week for about 5 or 6 weeks then back to trt. I know it's a long cycle but I respond to long cycles better than short ones

To each its own. I did some wreckless stuff when I was young. I just hope some of you sooner or later think that you will get older a lot faster than you think. I know I thought I had a good life until I hit my 50s and it got 100% better. I will be 60 this February. I can't believe how fast that came in my life. Now I am retiring, bought a house for cash and have a wonderful life, stress free. Do want you want and try to be safe, but remember you haven't live your life yet and you got a lot to live for.

Lots of questionable exotic compounds. Why didn't you just do 1g test and 4-6iu hgh prob cost the same yet yield better results. To each their own tho.
Been there done , less muscle tissue.
And doesnt build muscle

Bulk cycle...

12 weeks

Tpp 600mg weekly
Trest ace 300mg weekly
Dhb 300 mg weekly.
You have a lot of estrogenic stuff in there. MK677 is also water retentive. You might have quite a bit of water retention with this. Probably you are going to need an AI. Also you might need something like dandelion root for the non-estrogen related MK677. Also, t sounds like quite a bit of volume to shoot. TPP usually 100 mg/ml, DHB 100 mg/ml, Trest 1900 mg/ml plus 2x /day superdrol. Lots of poked lead to lots of scare tissue after a few years. Personally I stay away from so much estrogenic cycles but that's me. I'm older and convert stuff to estrogen a fair bit.

You have a lot of estrogenic stuff in there. MK677 is also water retentive. You might have quite a bit of water retention with this. Probably you are going to need an AI. Also you might need something like dandelion root for the non-estrogen related MK677. Also, t sounds like quite a bit of volume to shoot. TPP usually 100 mg/ml, DHB 100 mg/ml, Trest 1900 mg/ml plus 2x /day superdrol. Lots of poked lead to lots of scare tissue after a few years. Personally I stay away from so much estrogenic cycles but that's me. I'm older and convert stuff to estrogen a fair bit.
I'm doing the suggested 300mg a week.
But yeah ive got arom and letro on hand.
Never used dandelion . u like?

It just looks like you have too many compounds in there.
I'm not a pro and don't buy into the pure "bulk" stuff because then you have to cut and then bulk and cut etc... I think that's not great for your body.
Cycle advice IMO that is alot of stuff, why dont you just stick with Test, DHB and some MK? That should be more than enough to grow like a weed man.
Why not just focus on growing lean steady mass rather than blowing up? Just my .02 brother

It just looks like you have too many compounds in there.
I'm not a pro and don't buy into the pure "bulk" stuff because then you have to cut and then bulk and cut etc... I think that's not great for your body.
Cycle advice IMO that is alot of stuff, why dont you just stick with Test, DHB and some MK? That should be more than enough to grow like a weed man.
Why not just focus on growing lean steady mass rather than blowing up? Just my .02 brother
Smaller of various things works better.
Trest is the only big compound here. Sd would be well but at 10mg a imo
Plus...ive already done things with two basic compounds. Again more at lowe dosages works great.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131