over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you guys use for acne?

espadon

Newbies
All in the title - what do you guys like to use to control acne while on cycle if anything?

Currently on the tail end of a test c cycle. Just 400/week

Depends on how bad is it ,

i just try to keep my estrogen in check , shower 2 times a day while ON ,drink a lot of water , eat clean. I still get small flares here and there.

If its really bad i get accutane.

I've always been prone to acne. Done several cycles on accutane. I've found washing twice a day with a 10% benzoyl peroxide wash really helps. Also I tan and that seems to dry out my skin too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10%benzol peroxide facewash mixed with apricot scrub to really grind the bleach into your skin :) i have no acne. I get bad acne if i dont do that. Tea tree oil and witch hazel face soray with face lotion before bed too.

Control estorgen and limit aromatasable compounds and doses.

Antibacterial dish soap for wash. And topical childamysin.
This is for he body. Benzoyl peroxide ruins clothes but if that's your choice it's 2$ for 1 oz. Cheapest you'll find.

I'm on bactrim right now, it's been about a month and a half it's working slowly but surely, but I made the mistake of ignoring the problem for too long

I grow a beard and live with the bacne.... Maybe tan a little.

The best advice is to control your hormone levels - especially estrogen.

Sorry to hear about your acne man, I don't wish this on anyone,it can ruin your self-esteem..

Here's what I find best..

Controlling estro plays a huge roll with hindering acne and sebum..

If you always had issues,its liking due to excessive sebum production..Of course this is hormone related..

I take LOW dose accutane, at 10-20mgs daily... I cycle this when blasting, and use a small amount 10-20mgs like I said, and 2 x a week for maintenance there after..

What I do to help combat flare-ups, I use specific treatment with products you can get at your local walmart..

I use Salicylic Acid 2% wash (I scrub area with a bath-brush,like a brush-brush not a sponge, and let it soak in for a few mins before rinsing)..Once I get out of the shower, I'll use 90% rubbing alcohol on the effect area (I do this 3 times a week to avoid over-drying which can actually increase sebum production)..

Then before bed, and upon waking up I use a Salicylic acid gel (not the white cream,they tend to have a petroleum base in it)..The clear gel works wonders..

Also you may laugh at this but Dawn ULTRA antibac dish soup works as a great skin cleanser..It lifts the grease, and possesses antibac properties all in one..Try to avoid soups that are rich in dyes and perfumes (these can trigger an immune response on the outer epidermis skin layers,that can ignite breakouts)..

If you ever use 10% Benzoyl peroxide, use it sparingly, because it can burn effected areas and over-dry..

The key is consistency, even if you clear up, always continue with a protocol..Be on-top and proactive!

Try and score some accutane, its not as harsh as its made out to be if used in low to moderate dosages..

Also some antibiotics work great like bactrim or Tetracycline, 2-3 weeks with this stuff and you'll be amazed..

I break out at the base of my neck where my hairline stops. Very painful also. I don't know.....I'm gonna start diffirin tomorrow

I take LOW dose accutane, at 10-20mgs daily... I cycle this when blasting, and use a small amount 10-20mgs like I said, and 2 x a week for maintenance there after..

So you never come off of it?

Depends on how bad is it ,

i just try to keep my estrogen in check , shower 2 times a day while ON ,drink a lot of water , eat clean. I still get small flares here and there.

If its really bad i get accutane.

x2

I never had bad acne until a few years ago. I made the mistake of leaving it too long thinking it would disappear. As a result I have some scarring on my back. So anyone who gets acne try to deal with it straightaway.

If the obvious things fail (controlling estrogen, cleansing, scrubs, tanning etc) then low dosed accuntane (10-20mg) can do wonders.

So you never come off of it?

Yes I come off, but the protocol that my female dermo friend told me was to use a target/blast and then a maintenance..Long as you keep the retinoid levels in the system it will still treat even at a very small level..

I start prior blast, then target during blast, and maintenance dose there after all the when into cruise..If by chance I have some issues during cruise weeks and months after, just a few small dosages a week..

It works amazing.. You dont need much if you already targeted the effected area, it can go a long way..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear