over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you make in your air fryer?

My wife and I use our air fryer to make chicken wings, steak fries, and stuff like that. If you’ve never used one I think there great. Especially if you like wings, they get super crispy and taste delicious 👍

#1 Benefits for me; The juiciest chicken i've ever had, no oil; less calories. Less clean up with pots/pans.

Makes amazing fried chicken, fries, and even steak.

How to make crispy like fried chicken?
When I try, it gets crispy, but more like dried skin crispy.

MS

Can you cook ; let’s say, oats, diluted in egg whites w/ flavor to make oatmeal cookies essentially w/ an air fryer ?

help I have 3 lbs tritip and an instapot how do i cook it?tritip needs to be cooked asap lol

help I have 3 lbs tritip and an instapot how do i cook it?tritip needs to be cooked asap lol
Toss it in there with a packet of Lipton onion soup mix, and a packet of brown gravy. Cover the roast with water, mix the gravy until there’s no lumps, and set for 35-40 minutes on high pressure. It’ll shred up nice and taste delicious over rice or potatoes

Or make these. 35 minutes on high pressure also
Italian roast beef sandwiches
One of my favorite recipes

Ingredients
1 3-4 pound chuck or round roast
4 cups beef broth
2 packages Italian dressing mix
1.5 tsp each of oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 whole bay leaf
1 jar of pepperonis with some of the juice

Combine it all in a crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours

Place on hoagie rolls with your favorite white cheese 53F12CC9-EF43-498F-84F5-45DFB54CF11F.jpeg

Or….season with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and rosemary. On a grill or in a skillet brown it thoroughly on all sides at medium high until you’ve got a good crunchy crust, but done burn it. Take it off, wrap it in aluminum foil, and place it in the smallest Coleman type cooler you have(think a lunchbox size) and let it sit in there without opening the lid for 4-5 hours. It’ll be a perfect medium rare

If you have an oven, do this:

Cut off any excess sinew and fatty areas. It doesn't have to be exact, as you want some fat for flavor and juices.

Put it in a regular baking dish, or one of those metal foil pans. Season all sides with Pappy's seasoning. You can be slightly liberal with the seasoning as it will incorporate into all the meat once it's shredded. If you don't have Pappy's, you can use your favorite seasoning, but make sure to salt and pepper it if the seasoning doesn't have much salt in it. A good garlic salt + your favorite seasoning will work. You can add a bay leaf if you want.

Cover the top tightly with foil.

Heat the oven to 275F and cook the roast for 5-7 hours, or until an internal temp of 200F is reached, or fork tender.

Let rest until it cools down, then shred. You will have a lpot of juice. Drain the fluid and let the fat separate. Drain off the fat and add the juices back to the meat.

This is a no fail, easy as hell, recipe.

Or make these. 35 minutes on high pressure also
Italian roast beef sandwiches
One of my favorite recipes

Ingredients
1 3-4 pound chuck or round roast
4 cups beef broth
2 packages Italian dressing mix
1.5 tsp each of oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 whole bay leaf
1 jar of pepperonis with some of the juice

Combine it all in a crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours

Place on hoagie rolls with your favorite white cheeseView attachment 155401
We've been doing these 4lb roasts every week. Not my favorite piece of meat but the price is right and after a few hours, it's just falling apart delicious. Just the roast, beef gravy, diced red potatoes, and carrots. I also add a heaping tbsp of both season salt and brown sugar. 6 hours later, it's one hearty meal, dude. And the leftovers are equally good. Poured over toasted bread (hot beef sandwiches). I like the hoagie idea. With some nice swiss or cream cheese with the roasted peppers those would be awesome. I'm definitely a meat and potatoes guy. Kids like it too bc you can cut the meat with a fork bc it's just falling apart.

This week I'm doing the mustard gravy again and pulling it apart for some Carolina BBQ, pickles, on kaiser rolls... and it couldn't be easier. That's the beauty of it.

We've been doing these 4lb roasts every week. Not my favorite piece of meat but the price is right and after a few hours, it's just falling apart delicious. Just the roast, beef gravy, diced red potatoes, and carrots. I also add a heaping tbsp of both season salt and brown sugar. 6 hours later, it's one hearty meal, dude. And the leftovers are equally good. Poured over toasted bread (hot beef sandwiches). I like the hoagie idea. With some nice swiss or cream cheese with the roasted peppers those would be awesome. I'm definitely a meat and potatoes guy. Kids like it too bc you can cut the meat with a fork bc it's just falling apart.

This week I'm doing the mustard gravy again and pulling it apart for some Carolina BBQ, pickles, on kaiser rolls... and it couldn't be easier. That's the beauty of it.
This all sounds delicious!

I just seasoned liberally with rotisserie chicken seasoning and air fried it at 385 until a temp sensor read 165 in the thickest part

Chicken wings, cheese sticks, shrimp, French fries, chicken nuggets. I will snap some pics of my creations next time that I cook something up.

It Surprisingly makes great toasted sandwiches: grilled cheese or I made an amazing smoked turkey, mayo, blue cheese and bacon sandwich in there… toasted it perfectly

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131