over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you make in your air fryer?

same, except for me, it's always mustard with pork. I've never done the mayo and am honestly not a huge mayo fan, but it still sounds fun to try

Do a lot of you use avocado oil or even olive oil with these in attempts to not create and consume oxidized fats? That would be my primary concern.

Do a lot of you use avocado oil or even olive oil with these in attempts to not create and consume oxidized fats? That would be my primary concern.
I hardly ever have to add fat to a lot of my foods, but if I do, I lightly spray them with usually Kirkland brand canola oil (not my favorite, but it's easy and quick), or hit up a quick brush on with either Avocado or grapeseed oil.

Anyone have a good recipe for shrimp in air fryer?

Anyone have a good recipe for shrimp in air fryer?
Toss in flour, coat in a beaten egg, bread with panko crumbs or shredded coconut, air fryer till crispy. Or……salt, pepper your shrimp and air fry. When done, toss in olive oil with minced garlic, lemon juice, and crushed red pepper flakes

Toss in flour, coat in a beaten egg, bread with panko crumbs or shredded coconut, air fryer till crispy. Or……salt, pepper your shrimp and air fry. When done, toss in olive oil with minced garlic, lemon juice, and crushed red pepper flakes

Im not sure a coach would approve this bro

Lol jk. 😁

Im not sure a coach would approve this bro

Lol jk. 😁
I don’t know what coach wouldn’t recommend shrimp with olive oil and lemon juice as a good food choice. Especially olive oil that hasn’t been denatured(heated) like I’ve recommended here

I don’t know what coach wouldn’t recommend shrimp with olive oil and lemon juice as a good food choice. Especially olive oil that hasn’t been denatured(heated) like I’ve recommended here

Not directly on topic, but thanks for NOT cooking with olive oil! Olive oil is not a frying oil! I still see some well respected chefs use it and it's just cringe. Plus, it tastes awful when used as a cooking oil...

Which air fryer y’all recommend? I’ve attempted to buy several times and I always let my OCD Jew neurotic brain get the best of me sitting there for hours reading the Amazon reviews. Seems like every one I checked out had reviews about the Teflon peeling or plastic melting and it getting into the food…

Which air fryer y’all recommend? I’ve attempted to buy several times and I always let my OCD Jew neurotic brain get the best of me sitting there for hours reading the Amazon reviews. Seems like every one I checked out had reviews about the Teflon peeling or plastic melting and it getting into the food…
If you have the counter space, make sure you get the capacity if you're going to do larger items like whole chickens, roasts, rotisserie, etc. If you primarily eat chicken breasts, fish, shrimp, and smaller items, capacity doesn't matter as much. They all have fairly hefty settings and ours even has instant recipes on the phone app. We went with the Instant Vortex 10qt because we got the Instant Rice/oatmeal/whatever cooker and love it, too. We don't even use our conventional oven anymore except the grill top.

I use a ninja foodie. It’s an air fryer and Instapot in one and I’m very happy with it

Who are all these people cooking chicken for 20-40min?

Ive got two air fryers and breasts come out tender and juicy in 15min every time - less if I pound them out first.

Cant remember what model but i have a ninja and it has two slide draws and you can program it to cook two different things and finish at the same time. Only down side is can fit a whole chicken in there. But it gets used nearly every day in our house

Cant remember what model but i have a ninja and it has two slide draws and you can program it to cook two different things and finish at the same time. Only down side is can fit a whole chicken in there. But it gets used nearly every day in our house
That's the one we almost got but I said I'd make rotisserie chicken and beef. But I haven't even tried yet.

Air fryers were a popular subject in a thread awhile back so I thought it would be fun to see how everyone is using theirs, for some inspiration. Here’s a few things I’ve made.
coconut crusted shrimp, roasted Brussels sprouts and potatoes, and fried pickles aka frickles
Not gonna lie, those fried pickles look amazing haha definitely gonna try that

Question should be what don't I make in thw air fryer!

Anyone do hard boiled eggs in the air fryer?Mine never come out right.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear