over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do YOU mean when you say "fasted cardio"

the guys who do heavier weights and use short rest periods, i bet if you checked your heart rate you'd see you're already doing the same intensity cardio as you are during a session.
hit intervals seem superfluous and other studies show it's not as effective and people think.
i do it tho, with my heart rate around 155-165 during.
regular cardio, for an hour, i keep around 135-145.
i dont do fasted now cuz im too lazy in the morning. i do eat some eggs and fish and peanut butter so my insulin isnt spiked. 90 minutes later i do the hour bike. or i hike the hills thru the snow for 2 hours.

wake up have some bcaas. take hgh and do either treadmill at lower intensity or HIIT at higher intensity

Same here. I don't pay attention to my BP etc. I get on the treadmill or stairmill amd bust my butt. I change the intensity and speed every 10 mins to make it more of a challange. Bcaa's on an empty stomach.

the guys who do heavier weights and use short rest periods, i bet if you checked your heart rate you'd see you're already doing the same intensity cardio as you are during a session.
hit intervals seem superfluous and other studies show it's not as effective and people think.
i do it tho, with my heart rate around 155-165 during.
regular cardio, for an hour, i keep around 135-145.
i dont do fasted now cuz im too lazy in the morning. i do eat some eggs and fish and peanut butter so my insulin isnt spiked. 90 minutes later i do the hour bike. or i hike the hills thru the snow for 2 hours.

I used to be a big beliver in fasted and carbles cardio as on paper it makes so much sense. In reality I find the more carbs I eat before doing my cardio the leaner I get. I just turn into a furnace. Im only doing 20 minutes per day in the evening at the moment recomping and ive never lost fat so fast. Im only doing the cardio for health and nutrient partitioning really but im shocked how well its working. I'm on tren but no more than when I've done all the fasted cardio on less calories thing. I'm eating more than last cut doing much less cardio and always with carbs and still droping half an inch of my waist per week which is the same as last cut. No fat burners either. Going to up carbs next week to 700 training days. It's that or drop the cardio but I feel better with it in.

I'm not saying this is right for every one obviously, just think it's important to experiment. I tend to lean up if I use slin so keeping insulin levels low for cardio does not concern me any more. I think the thermogenic effect of the carbs outweighs the anti lipolysis effect of the insulin Release

Last edited:
For me I wake up take fat burners. Big glass of water. Cardio for 45 minutes keeping hr around 125-130. But hr for me depends on Ur age.

wake up have some bcaas. take hgh and do either treadmill at lower intensity or HIIT at higher intensity

Same here; except add GH and ECA stack. Fat will fly off. Daily carbs<175 training days; 50 off days.

Aminos and a fat burner then I go for a walk outside. I do not pin anything until after cardio.

for me its get up and piss then right to cardio. If i take time i get to hungry and will eat.

normal wakeup ruitine, then i go upstairs, pop 200mg caffein, 40mcg clen and 50mcg t3, wait 30min ish till i feel it work, then cardio :)

Black coffee, peptides, water...

Exactly. True fasted cardio is when your insulin is dead quiet from the fasted period of no food. This maximizes Lipolysis. When you eat or even take a bunch of BCAA or leucine rich whey (which you think is not carbs), you spike insulin. Leucine is VERY insulinogenic by itself. So many people are drinking shit that is spiking their insulin prior to cardio. If max fat loss is the goal, dont do it. If Max anabolism/gains is the goal, then have whatever you want.

Steps you can take to maximize this effect:
1. GH or Peptides prior to cardio. This will increase the release of Free fatty acids (FFA) into the blood stream and you can ACTUALLY utilize them for energy doing the cardio. Often, when you take peptides or GH, you flush FFA into the bloodstream but if they are not used/burned with activity, they can be redeposited back to adipose tissue. Be wise to time this correctly though. GH 15min before cardio wont do much for this effect, the serum GH and FFA release will be peaking well after your cardio is over and while your eating your god damn Lucky Charms (not bad if you're in a gaining phase). GH needs at least an hour before (assuming faster IM route) to rise enough and begin to peak (3-4h mark) and maximize Lipolysis in that short window and in the "after-burn" window. 2 hours prior almost seems ideal but this is not convenient for those with jobs getting up at 5am to do this shit.

Ajdos: how much time do you give between your peptide GH pulse and actual cardio?

2. Do NOT eat for 1-2 hours post cardio (especially when you have used GH/peps). I call this the after-burn window. You will continue to ride that wave of low insulin, max Lipolysis and utilize FFA in your blood. You will not go "catabolic" in one hour. If your diet is proper, you will not lose muscle this way, just fat. I know its hard for some of you to accept, buts its true. The bs about having to slam whey or BCAA 20 seconds after training is largely broMyth propagated by the supplement companies. An hour or so after fasted cardio, then have your well rounded macros.

Last edited:
Fasted for me is nothing in terms of food, just water and sometimes coffee.

I will pin peptides 30 mins prior to starting cardio.

Wake up, 4ius of real Hygetropin, and 20 minutes fasted cardio on the treadmill - had the fat melting off daily. This was despite a less than ideal diet.

Just my experience....

1-2 cups of black coffee in the morning after not eating for 8-9 hours. I don't measure HR but basically where I'm breathing faster but could still carry on a conversation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131