over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you prefer? Clen or T3?

fireazm

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys , just started 2 weeks of clen
today, started at 40mcg. Gonna max out at 120 for two weeks.Just curious
what you think and why is a better fat burning agent.
Also people say dont stack t3 with the clen so im curious on your oppinions on why not to do that.

Fasted cardio in the am
low cal diet

thanks guys

ps would u alternate 2 weeks clen 2 weeks t3

Also people say dont stack t3 with the clen so im curious on your oppinions on why not to do that.

Fasted cardio in the am
low cal diet

thanks guys

Definetly DO stack T3 with clen. Keep your doses reasonable, start out low, and gradually taper up to max doses.

BEAST

i never use t3, but i want to.

i am running clen right now, 120mcg(2days on 2 days off)...is not what i expect, i tought i would loose more pounds...its been 3 weeks now....lets see in about 2 weeks...

Definetly DO stack T3 with clen. Keep your doses reasonable, start out low, and gradually taper up to max doses.

BEAST

it is good to mix up both????
maybe i will get some t3 with my friend to run together with clen.
thanks bro

it is good to mix up both????
maybe i will get some t3 with my friend to run together with clen.
thanks bro

I run 50mcg T3 straight through. You can taper up to 150mcg. That is a high dosage needing anabolics to support LBM. I personally like to stick with 50mcg T3 and taper up to 120mcg of clen.

BEAST

i am running clen right now, 120mcg(2days on 2 days off)...is not what i expect, i tought i would loose more pounds...its been 3 weeks now....lets see in about 2 weeks...

Because your diet is shit! :rolleyes:

Fasted cardio in the am
low cal diet

thanks guys

I'm on both right now. I hope your using some form of anabolics to prevent catabolism

Who does clen 2 days on 2 days off :confused:

Yeah your diet must be crap. I was gonna ask how much he weighed but just noticed he got banned.

I cant stand clen at all. Heart palapations arent cool, so I will say T3.

I'm stacking T3/Clen right now. Low dose taper up then taper down. Just started. My body reacted well from clen a while ago so I'm sure the addition of T3 will only help incrementally.

thx

Tough Old Man, no sir, I am not running any anabolics at this time

just going to taper the clen up to 120 for two weeks
I am thinking now to get some T3 as you all say
and I would do 50mg per day
maybe do a two week on two off cycle

gonna try to keep the diet in check
also guys
as far as diet goes
would you stick to mainly high protein and moderate carbs with good fats
( olive oil? avacado, nuts ect) ?

also how much cardio are you doing
and for the guys who responded who are doing 120mcg have you seen any results at all
and also when u added the t3 were u seeing any change?

please remember we are all different, both cle and t3 will increase hart rate/blood pressure so you want to be careful with these tow, what i would do is taper up the clen up to the max you intend on using, then start to slowly taper up you t3 while at the same time taper down your clen and keep taking clen at 25mcgs until you are through with you t3. keep an eye on your hart rate cause this stack could kill someone with a hart condition.

Fasted cardio in the am
low cal diet

thanks guys

I like them both stacked for fat loss.
If I had to pick just one though I
would go with the CLENBUTEROL.

tryed clen.2weeks on 2weeks off,up to 160mcgs a day.did alot of cardio and lost mabe 4lbs fat,after i looked way lean,abs really starting to show.also took tarine for some of the sides.(headaces) clen is also anti-catabolic,that why its also recomended during PCT

I like them both stacked for fat loss.
If I had to pick just one though I
would go with the CLENBUTEROL.

I agree. I love the clen, just make sure your body temp doesn't get too high and drink tons of water.

i must ask tho, are you getting ready for a show? in my experience, the first 3 weeks of clen are the most powerful and yield the most drastic results. imo, i wouldn't even start ur clen until you're down at like 6-7% bf and like 3 weeks out from your contest. it'll tighten everything up and you'll be able to relax a little on the diet in order to fill out in that last week. if your're not doing a show, and just trying to get leaner, i would suggest using an ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin (ECA) stack, as the ephedrine will be a potent adrenergic receptor for up to 26 weeks, as opposed to the clen, which the research shows to lose significant effectiveness MUCH sooner, (like the 6 week range)

DNP.

T3 at 75mcg or higher (which was the only thing I'd consider worth using for weight loss) caused me to lose some muscle, and my strength dropped dramatically. While my strength also drops with DNP, it returns within 72 hours of stopping, and has a whopper of an anabolic rebound. T3 took me weeks to get back to the strength I was before starting it. (I was on gear while using T3 too btw).

Clen gives me the shakes and makes it incredibly hard for me to concentrate, so in this category I'd pick ECA as my #2 behind DNP. I know neither of this are in the header but I think they should all be mentioned!

If I was in an office environment, or had to do certain things, I'd pick ECA as my overall safe, lowest-sides weight loss. But for OVERALL weight loss, nothing beats DNP, hands down.

DNP.

T3 at 75mcg or higher (which was the only thing I'd consider worth using for weight loss) caused me to lose some muscle, and my strength dropped dramatically. While my strength also drops with DNP, it returns within 72 hours of stopping, and has a whopper of an anabolic rebound. T3 took me weeks to get back to the strength I was before starting it. (I was on gear while using T3 too btw).

Clen gives me the shakes and makes it incredibly hard for me to concentrate, so in this category I'd pick ECA as my #2 behind DNP. I know neither of this are in the header but I think they should all be mentioned!

If I was in an office environment, or had to do certain things, I'd pick ECA as my overall safe, lowest-sides weight loss. But for OVERALL weight loss, nothing beats DNP, hands down.

Yep. DNP wins hands down.

Yep. DNP wins hands down.

I'd much rather take my chances with Clen/T3 then putting DNP in my body. There's more studies on the ill-effects of that then Clen and T3 combined.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws