over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what do you put in your coffee?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
To make it taste better? I know we have alot of coffee drinkers here. I originally switched from monster zero to coffee about reading how many here people drink it, and I like the coffee much better. But I ended up putting alot of the artificial sweetners at royal farms in mine (don't like drinking it black) to improve taste, and now im trying to cut them out of my diet. Reason being cutting them out along with sugar free gum has helped reduce gas and distension.

So what are some things you can put in coffee to make it taste better that don't have that artificial stuff? I don't mind 100 or so calories, hopefully I wont have to waste too many more to make it taste good, I like to save my calories for steak, eggs, fruit, etc, so don't want to load my coffee with 300-400 of my daily intake.

Honey? Coconut oil? Ive tried cinnamon, it was ok not great. What do you guys use? Regular syrup? Id like to stay away from the zero calorie syrups b/c I feel like the may have the "fake stuff" that was causing me so much bloating.

Stevia and mct oil

Bourbon...........J/K. Usually I put coffee creamer and stevia powder in my coffee. Lately I have been using Torani sugar free syrups to flavor my whey isolate shakes, but it is intended to be put in coffee, and is very good in coffee. Vanilla whey isolate with sugar-free caramel syrup and some salt added is pretty darn good. Most of the Torani sugar-free syrups use sucralose as the sweetener, but they have a few with stevia now too.

I drink black coffee in morning and I add raw honey.

Thanks for the replies, I'm going to look into stevia. Never thought about whey. What about chocolate , I wonder how that would taste and I've always heard dark chocolate is healthy (if you account for the calories in your diet).

Just to clarify, I don't put they whey in my coffee.....but I guess you could try it. I put the syrup in my whey shakes and sometimes in my coffee, but I haven't tried the whey shake in the coffee. I think I will try it tomorrow AM just to see if it tastes good.

Sorry I can’t help. I enjoy a cup about once or twice a month.
I have a little coffee with my creamer. I like Hazelnut, French Vanilla and sometimes a Caramel flavor.

Here is something that works very well in coffee. If it’s a bit bitter for your taste, put a shake or two of ground cinnamon in it. That will almost completely eliminate any bitter taste and you won’t really even taste the cinnamon. Unless you like cinnamon. If that’s the case, add another shake or two. Hope this helps. Enjoy.

I add virgin olive oil and blend it. I look forward to it every morning.Usually about an our and half before breakfast.

Plain black coffee. If you really like coffee, it might be a good idea to check the more expensive brands like nespresso. They have a large assortiment. It isn’t cheap tho, specially if multiple people are drinking from the capsule ‘stash’.

I tried the very strong ones but prefer something with intensity 4 (range is something like 1-13).

Put a teaspoon - just a teaspoon - of your favorite whey in your coffee, should improve sweetness and flavor.

I have tried many different stevias, at least 30, over the years and recommend the KAL brand Sure Stevia powder. The 3.5oz bottle may seem pricey but it has the same sweetness as 1,820 packets of sugar/sweetener. The majority of the powder one sees in any non-nutritive sweetener is the bulking agent/carrier of sorts they add such as maltodextrin(yellow packet,) dextrose(pink, yellow and blue packets,) and erythitol(almost all stevia packets I have seen.) I point this out to explain how a 3.5oz bottle has the equivalent to 1,820 packets and is actually a pretty good deal for hands down the cleanest tasting stevia I have ever tried.

I personally like to combine multiple sweeteners as none taste quite right to me on there own but if I had to pick one it would be KAL Sure Stevia powder.

totalrecomp,

Are you talking about the the KAL brand Sure Stevia powder newest formula? I just went to amazon and read the reviews and people seem to be disappointed claiming something changed in the product??

totalrecomp,

Are you talking about the the KAL brand Sure Stevia powder newest formula? I just went to amazon and read the reviews and people seem to be disappointed claiming something changed in the product??

Well, I will admit it has been some months since I bought some so perhaps they changed it? I will have to buy some and try it out. The second place goes to NOW Foods Better Stevia powder. The NOW one requires quite a bit more to sweeten though just so you are aware.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear