over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you say when asked

Clydesdale

Registered
Have any of you looked at a guy or girl at the gym and knew they were using aas, and another member commented that they thought he or she was using steroids , did you give you're oppinion. yeah, or neah... knowing that they were on?... And we all know barring exceptional genetics, we (those of us in the game) can tell no dought who's on. And what do you say when asked about what you do?

Clyde

Lee Haney aswered in Venezuela in a seminar back in 1991 "are you use a condom when you going to have sex ???"

My answear depends of the person whos asking me the q.

I don't gossip. If a buddy says "do you think he is juicing" I just say " i dunno". Besides myself and my girl. Nobody knows my business. Oh, I guess you guys on here do! LOL

Clydesdale said:
Have any of you looked at a guy or girl at the gym and knew they were using aas, and another member commented that they thought he or she was using steroids , did you give you're oppinion. yeah, or neah... knowing that they were on?... And we all know barring exceptional genetics, we (those of us in the game) can tell no dought who's on. And what do you say when asked about what you do?

Clyde
It is a tricky one! When I get asked I usually say does it really matter, in a nice tone, are you going to think different of me if the answer is yes? Does this make me a freak or a cheat? I am still the person I was when you met me! Nothing has changed. I do not openly admit to use. I do not condone the use of aas in the open. I generally try to change the topic to one of training and nutrition. When asked if I know that so and so is useing, I say why are you asking me, I do not know. if you really want to know then go ask them! it's none of my business what others do!

These are among my stock answers for many of these types of questions. But it does put you in a corner sometimes!

bigheinz said:
Lee Haney aswered in Venezuela in a seminar back in 1991 "are you use a condom when you going to have sex ???"

My answear depends of the person whos asking me the q.

LOL........good one

Clydesdale said:

Clyde
When asked about someone else I always answer "I have no idea." As you said, those who are smart enough already know who's on what. As for what I say when people ask about me, I usually answer with something like "asking people you barely know if they're using illegal drugs is a good way to get yourself in trouble." Or if I have to be nice (like at work) I usually say something like "are you on meth? I just assumed because you're so skinny..." :p Those who need to know, know.

I go to the "east coast mecca" of gyms, Strong&Shapely.....the only ones who aren't juicing are 125 pound HS kids....but no one ever asks someone what they are on unless they know each other on a personal level, and it is NEVER done in public.

It really does not matter who is on them and who is not, how they were gotten or from where. The less that it is talked about the better it is for everyone.

your first line answeres the question "you do not know" your opinion is a rumour you would be a rumour maker and then wonder why you got a punch in the mouth."what did I do"

when asked I just say no, but thanks for the complement.

question

Good topic. I was just in a situation where a trainer in one of my gyms
pointed out how an individual must be on something. I could see he was trying to draw me into the statement looking for my response. He said the member only comes in and does a little arms and chest thats it. Of course the member is a monster and I do know he uses. I felt the need to defend him with out making it too obvious. I said he has put his time in over 10 years of sweating and busting his ass. Iam also aware of what type of job the member had and it is very physical...

I dont know probably would have saved me a minute or two.:)

Clydesdale said:

Clyde

(No offense bro but this has been brought up on this website a million times already and it's getting old.) HOWEVER, Personally, I would look at the person dead in the eyes and say "FOOK OFF". Then they wouldn't come back and ask a stupider question the next time! Cause there wouldn't be a next time! Stupid people(questions) deserve stupid answers! That's just how I see it. Cheers!

Keep yo mouth shut and mind your own business, gym isnt for gossip its for training.

say youre on one of them fancy OTC supps that pack on mass 899% better than the competition and as proof show them the BB mags with all the land monsters endorsing them...tell them "just look how huge these guys are" lol "its in the mags you know its gotta be true!"...alex

Malic777.com said:
say youre on one of them fancy OTC supps that pack on mass 899% better than the competition and as proof show them the BB mags with all the land monsters endorsing them...tell them "just look how huge these guys are" lol "its in the mags you know its gotta be true!"...alex

Exactly, it must be the Gakic, it alters your DNA..hello!:D

LOL! I just found out the local rumor mill is going on about me being juiced up and my balls shrinking up. It's all true, but I'd like to know who's been checking out my sac :p

Just play stupid. If someone asks you if you juice say "I used to but now I just buy it the grocery store already made."

"Have you ever tried juice?"
Sure. I thought everyone has. If I feel a cold coming on, I like grapefruit.

What kind of gear have you used?"
"Well I've used wrist wraps and knee wraps, a belt, an elbow wrap, a ... " (keep approaching them after saying "oh and I also needed a knee...")

"Do you think he's on steroids?"
I know for a fact he is. He injured his lower back a week ago and has been taking cortizone ever since. He's a madman!

"Do you use steroids?"
Only one time but that was back when I was dating your girlfriend.

You know, have some fun with it!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75