advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you take to stop frequent night time bathroom breaks?

What did your hematologist recommend for your polycythemia? Lower your testosterone dosage? My H/H is good but RBCs are about 0.1 high, RDW is about 3 points high and MCH, MVC are about 3 points low.
Therapeutic phlebotomy, gave me a beta blocker, and warned me to stay hydrated, no alcohol, etc. I also take 325mg aspirin every day divided morning and night with meals which I told him about. I'm not friends with him like I am with my PCP so I didn't even mention AAS.

I was honestly a little afraid of the CPAP. I was intubated after a bad auto accident as a tween. Having that tube down my throat gagging me for days. It was hell. The tube also needed drained from moisture and when it would get full, I couldn't breathe and would fly into a total panic. So now, even the dentist goes back too far and hits my gag reflex or cuts off my breathing, I still freak.

But I've learned more about CPAP use in the last 24hrs just due to this thread. So thank all. I feel a little more at ease about all this now. I'm such a pathetic control freak. And the truth about control is, we have no control.

Even stranger, I'm SCUBA Certified and that never bothered me at all. Then again, I had control over everything from my 2nd stage regulator, tank pressure, mouthpiece, etc. These CPAPs sounds a lot like a full-face dive mask. As long as I have the ability to take it on/off easily, that alone will be enough.

Again, thanks so much. 👍🙏

I started out of nowhere having to use the water closet like 20-30 times per day. It got so bad that if I didn't go as soon as I felt the urge, I would urinate myself. I got to the point I bought protection pads for men. It was horrible, especially out, where you may not be near a single bathroom. Times I thought I was able to hold it long enough, all of the sudden my pants are wet. What worked for me was Pygeum, and punkin seed extract powder. Within a few weeks, my output seemed to increase, but my frequency reduced by like 70%, maybe more. That's the only thing I changed, and yes maybe it was a coincidence, but if so it was a pretty big one!

Therapeutic phlebotomy, gave me a beta blocker, and warned me to stay hydrated, no alcohol, etc. I also take 325mg aspirin every day divided morning and night with meals which I told him about. I'm not friends with him like I am with my PCP so I didn't even mention AAS.
Thx for the reply. I stopped donating when my iron levels dropped. I don't drink enough water, but am trying to increase it.
I drink 1 long island tea every night to relax. I've been on 325mg aspirin for the last 13 years.

It is somewhat similar to a dive mask. The hose detaches at the front so you don’t have to remove the whole mask to use the restroom
I was honestly a little afraid of the CPAP. I was intubated after a bad auto accident as a tween. Having that tube down my throat gagging me for days. It was hell. The tube also needed drained from moisture and when it would get full, I couldn't breathe and would fly into a total panic. So now, even the dentist goes back too far and hits my gag reflex or cuts off my breathing, I still freak.

But I've learned more about CPAP use in the last 24hrs just due to this thread. So thank all. I feel a little more at ease about all this now. I'm such a pathetic control freak. And the truth about control is, we have no control.

Even stranger, I'm SCUBA Certified and that never bothered me at all. Then again, I had control over everything from my 2nd stage regulator, tank pressure, mouthpiece, etc. These CPAPs sounds a lot like a full-face dive mask. As long as I have the ability to take it on/off easily, that alone will be enough.

Again, thanks so much. 👍🙏

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity