over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you think about Porsche?

I like that first Range Rover of whats shown so far.

Infinity or Lexus

G35 or 430 are the cars I really dig.

wedge

Vander_V said:
Im usually not a big fan of Jags but this XK looks nice especially in this color.

If you had to choose outta these 3 what would it be.

I am not either but Strongmind rented this exact car and color for my B-day weekend. I didn't like the color at first but it grew on me......Especially with 2 hots chicks sitting on it....:p :D

Attachments

• PICT0256.JPG
    PICT0256.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 202
wedge said:
G35 or 430 are the cars I really dig.

wedge
Thats what I have right now , I love Lexus but look at these beauties all 3 of them look great.

bulldog21 said:
I am not either but Strongmind rented this exact car and color for my B-day weekend. I didn't like the color at first but it grew on me......Especially with 2 hots chicks sitting on it....:p :D
yea its seems like a nice car I test drove one a few weeks ago same color , i like that color alot thats the only color id get , its classy and sleek.

range rover

Have a black/black 05 ---- can say ,cant wait to get rid of it. Bought it with 12k on it...no real mechanical issues and it looks great , but a better ride in one of the F250 work trucks I got. Gas is another issue here as im not destitute but 130 a week in gas is fucking slap in the face.

must be fucking nice!!!!!:D

im looking around for a house under 75k, hahaha...

in all seriouseness, what about the new Z06 vette.. with a little over 500hp and a sweet ass look, i think they are around 70k....

a lot of people have vette's but i have only seen 1 or 2 Z06's floating around.. nice car unless you want something european..

I've done the Porsche thing twice. They are really engineered/built well and can be alot of fun on a windy road but they are too small if your a taller lifter.

I love the Cayman, very sharp car, haven't driven it yet though. I'm considering getting a Cayman and keeping my CTS for an everyday car, or getting a Bentley GT for an everyday car and ditching the caddy altogether...decisions, decisions

Got Juice said:
must be fucking nice!!!!!:D

im looking around for a house under 75k, hahaha...
i hear ya man , i got lucky and bought my 1st home for 200k its now worth around 500k, i also own a home right down the block from me which made almost the exact same profit it rents out for 3k a month , property in AZ just sky rocketed for about 3 years now its back down to about normal. i think in the next year or two im going to sell and then upgrade to a house around 750-850k , its gonna have a huge backyard with a huge ass BBQ layout for sundays football games and BBQs all are welcome to come on down :D.

Not sure if i'll be getting a new car anytime soon, i have my Lexus and my classic Mach1 mustang 69 for the winter months , nothing beats it, but then again the thought has crossed my mind to dump 20k down and have payments or 500 a month:)

Vander_V said:
i have my Lexus and my classic Mach1 mustang 69 for the winter months , nothing beats it, :)

Well at least you have some american muscle The 69 Mach was my first car, I wish I still had it!

:D
Vander_V said:
i hear ya man , i got lucky and bought my 1st home for 200k its now worth around 500k, i also own a home right down the block from me which made almost the exact same profit it rents out for 3k a month , property in AZ just sky rocketed for about 3 years now its back down to about normal. i think in the next year or two im going to sell and then upgrade to a house around 750-850k , its gonna have a huge backyard with a huge ass BBQ layout for sundays football games and BBQs all are welcome to come on down :D.

Not sure if i'll be getting a new car anytime soon, i have my Lexus and my classic Mach1 mustang 69 for the winter months , nothing beats it, but then again the thought has crossed my mind to dump 20k down and have payments or 500 a month:)

i hear yeah man, that real estate boom was nice if you had some before it decided to get freakin rediculous... i have been looking to buy for the last couple of years, but have just been discourage by what 200k will get yeah anymore... i have been following the market closely and it looks as though things have settled down quite a bit in my area, however the interest rates are back thorugh the roof, so i guess we'll see how bad i can get fucked now.. lol

also, nice call on the mach1.. i got a 69SS Chevelle thats completely restored sitting in a storage bin collect dust, also got a black lincoln ls for the daily driver.. just upgraded about 6 months ago from my neon...:D i travelled a lot for work at my last job so the neon was a prefect fit.. plus i picked up my girl in it so i know she's with me for me..haha

also, when you get that 750k with the backyard im coming out with a suitcase..ahah:D

later man,

Get the ROVER "richie rich" trust me you are too large for the Caymen. I recently bought a HUMMER over the Rover as I wanted more of a truck than a fufu mobile. But the new Rover's are awesome.

Got Juice said:
:D

i hear yeah man, that real estate boom was nice if you had some before it decided to get freakin rediculous... i have been looking to buy for the last couple of years, but have just been discourage by what 200k will get yeah anymore... i have been following the market closely and it looks as though things have settled down quite a bit in my area, however the interest rates are back thorugh the roof, so i guess we'll see how bad i can get fucked now.. lol

also, nice call on the mach1.. i got a 69SS Chevelle thats completely restored sitting in a storage bin collect dust, also got a black lincoln ls for the daily driver.. just upgraded about 6 months ago from my neon...:D i travelled a lot for work at my last job so the neon was a prefect fit.. plus i picked up my girl in it so i know she's with me for me..haha

also, when you get that 750k with the backyard im coming out with a suitcase..ahah:D

later man,

location, location, location
200k in my neck of the woods gets you a pretty decent house

and Vander, go with the Range. I test drove a sport recently and you will love the ride and the power in that truck!

I'll take an M5....M3 is a bit small ;)

BW

Attachments

• bmw_m5_05b.jpg
    bmw_m5_05b.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 234
  • bmw_m5_06b.jpg
    bmw_m5_06b.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 206
  • bmw_m5_01b.jpg
    bmw_m5_01b.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 06.bmw.m5.int.500.jpg
    06.bmw.m5.int.500.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 204
the range rover sport is kickass bro, the better of the cars shown in my opinion! im not one for spending a lot of money on cars, i bought a 2006 black dodge charger RT cause it just looked like it was on steriods :D

If your looking for something to never lose a race and still get 25mpg buy a used twin turbo supra years 93-97 and drop about 10k into an upgraded turbo,fuel system and tranny and your looking at 800hp+ You will rarely lose a race off the line(maybe a bike) and will never lose a race on the freeway. My old 94 had around 500hp and I stomped on lambo's, 911TT's,bikes(only on freeway),etc... Now, if your looking for luxury and a name brand go with the porshe

Finally, something I know something about! Porsche's are nice. I go to the track quite a bit and regularly run up against GT2 and GT3 Porsche's. They're fast cars, well built, and finished out nice. Its still just a street car for the most part though. It depends on what your looking for I guess. With a Porsche you could go out and impress all your friends and shit like that. I'm sure the chicks will dig it. Not really my style though. Too civilized.
I built a british Super Car called an Ultima GTR www.ultimasports.co.uk. You can run up to around 800hp, I have a friend who runs 1000hp. My car tips the scales at 2300lbs, 0-60mph in under 3 secs, and has a top speed of 220mph. All of this with only 550hp going through a smallblock chevy into a Porsche transaxle(transmission). Its setup for long road race courses, and I've run up against just about everything on 4 wheels. Its the fastest thing I've ever driven, and even though its street legal, I keep it garaged at the track. I regularly pull 1.5g's through some real sweepers that knock your head around. My eyeballs shake when I accelerate from a standstill.
Oh yeah. And I built it with my own two hands! How many people can say they've run at 180mph+ in something they built? ha.
It would be a fun project for you Vander and you've got a fantastic track in Phoenix! A bitch to get in and out of though. Not designed for big guys!
Cheers!
-Mack

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member