over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you think about this idea ?

Fastandfurious

Registered
During a cycle instead of using test as a can't-do-without drug in a stack (that most of the times -at least for me- also needs nolva and aromasin and proscar along with it) i use HCG in moderate-high amounts throughout the cycle at about 1000IUs eod and keep the nolva/aromasin/proscar the same.

That way i'll be producing my own test (i like that part) and the nuts will be ready for the pct.

I've tried something like that in the past and felt better,more energetic and quite less bloated.So,what do you all think ?

I'm quite experienced cycling and lifting (290 lbs,10 years cycling)

Actually

A fair amount of guys actually do this... It is a good idea, do a search on it and you will find how most guys use it in their cycle.. 290 huh? Pretty big dude, got any pics man?

hmmmm...do you mean using HCG EOD for months? Your Ledig cells may take a beating from that which is not a good idea.

Oops!

AWN2004 said:
hmmmm...do you mean using HCG EOD for months? Your Ledig cells may take a beating from that which is not a good idea.

I did not realize he said EOD....in that case, NO I think it is a bad idea also -- like Awn mentioned, the leydig cells would indeed suffer, amd possibly cause complications in that dept.

real bad idea...

They have done some studies on this. The leydig cells became non responsive to luetinizing hormones. Not good if you ever want kids or to have normal size nuts again.

What about doinge 500iu E3D during a 10 week cykel, is that also a bad idea?
I was under the impresion that this way of doing your HCG was way better
than doing the 2500iu 2xEW for 2 weeks postcycel.... Am I wrong?

If 1000ius/eod is too much how about 500 eod ?
Or how about using an FSH/LH combo instead ? The general idea is to produce my own test.For some reason i feel much better-also it makes a big difference at least to me when i add HVG to my stack of test and the rest.Possibly HCG binds to SHBG.Really big diffenree,like i double my test but without any bloat.
I plan my cycles to be long and mid-dosed like say,500mg/wk test,300mg/wk primo,20mg/ed winstrol for 5wks on/3 off for 6-7 months.

As for pictures,i don't have any.I'm 1 290 powerlifter (750-580-765 raw) at about 13-15%bf @6'.Nothing really special.

thanks for your input guys.

Using HCG that often will basically have the same inhibitory HPTA effect as using test. I cant say I know exactly how often you can use HCG without inhibiting HPTA.
The perfect TI (theraputic index-anabolic to androgenic ratio)
of test being 1-1 (or 100-100) works best on male BBers. Yes the androgenic
sides may be present (but can be minimized with ancilliaries) but to me that is better than going high anabolic/low androgenic and stunting you androgenic activity (because your own endogenious test is not there in the 1-1 ratio, to keep the balance). So your normal secondary sex characterics will be diminished and thats no fun, brother! :eek:

I see what you mean.
That's why i always want some test in ,the androgenic effects can be taken care of really well if necessary (as opposed to let's say tren).
This time though i'd like to produce my own to see how things change .Possibly the further back one goes into the HPTA axis the more mechanisms are activated (both good or bad unfortunately)and the more the effects are permanent.Possibly.

Do you know where i could find a list with all the therapeutic to androgenic ratios ?

Maybe do a search on boards or the net in general for TI figures. Id like to see that too.
I think your own test levels, HCG or not, will probably be piss and not do the trick as far as keeping up a descent androgen level durint a cycle. Just my guess.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear