over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you think of Proviron?

MattNMesa

Newbies
Im debating if I should use it in a mass cycle . I have had a few guys tell me it is great cause it blocks the estrogen production and also helps you keep lean , but I was also told that is it basically useless for helping with size issues ut it is great for cutting cycles only .

Have you guys had any experience with it ????

MattNMesa said:
Im debating if I should use it in a mass cycle . I have had a few guys tell me it is great cause it blocks the estrogen production and also helps you keep lean , but I was also told that is it basically useless for helping with size issues ut it is great for cutting cycles only .

do a search under the site, you will find pleanty of info bro.

wont make or break a cycle, but if you have access to it and if it wont break the bank, why not.

MattNMesa said:

I'm a big beliver in Proviron. It's libido effects are awesome, it appears to free bound testosterone, and it also acts as an anti-estrogen. It also has a hardening effect to the muscles. I just wish it was more readily available and not so expensive.

proviron = horny :c'eeky-sm

I have heard the proviron is EXCELLENT for labido boost as mentioned. Be sure to research quite a bit. I have heard that this drug works very well in extremely doses (could save you money if you plan your doses right:) ) but dont hold me too it! I've never used it myself but as far as adding in a cut the androgenic edge will leave you with enhanced fat burning.

proviron stacked with dostinex is great when used with tren or deca to combat the libido issues, and to keep your male parts working.

Well,
I recently finished off the last of 200 tabs I had.
Its pretty weak Imo and It alone didnt help me enough to use it for an anti-e.
I did notice the increased sex drive when I first started it up But honestly thats about all. I never noticed it Making me 'Harder' and I had to add some Nolva in place of it to take care of Some Burning,Puffy Nips.

I doubt if Ill ever buy anymore myself. Im sure it has its place
and May work better for some guys.... From my experience with it though
it Just didnt seem to do Much of anything.

A50# said:
I'm a big beliver in Proviron. It's libido effects are awesome, it appears to free bound testosterone, and it also acts as an anti-estrogen. It also has a hardening effect to the muscles. I just wish it was more readily available and not so expensive.
Is Proviron really an Anti-E?
I thought I heard it was more of a AI? close to like A-Dex?

The only time Id ever really consider using that compound is if I were pre-contest and even then it would be at the tail end prior to stepping on stage. Pro-V seems to give you a nice hard crisp look to the muscle when your BF levels are super low due to months of dieting. Pretty much its gonna help wipe out any excess estrogen floating around and supercharge androgen levels by attaching to the SHBG and albumin proteins. Pretty much you free up a lot of bound test which is great thing. If you are looking for a way to maximize gains and get the most out of your cycle....spend that money on extra steak, rice, ect...and really get the diet nailed. I know that sounds very redundant but I can't stress enough how much better everything is when the nutrition is dialed in. Its like a night and day difference in my opinion.

Last edited:
rAJJINN- may I ask what your daily dose was?

thx

Well here is my 2- cent worth...I only use it for the last 3 week pre-contest...I will start out at 50 mg the first week and work up to 100 mg the last week..Seems to harden me up, somewhat and give me a crisp look to the muscles...Never used it during a mass cycle...So dont know if it would be of any help there...

chris250

Jerkyboy said:
rAJJINN- may I ask what your daily dose was?

thx

Id use one tab twice daily...morning and night so, 50mg. They were the Schering 25mg in blisters from a friend overseas.
It may have its place like the guys said for those that compete or get stay/get pretty lean...And it may work good for others Like a-50 said.But for Me just a regular guy trying to get bigger I didnt notice much from it. Ive taken halo before it Made the muscles harder No doubt about it, you didnt have to wonder ya know? Proviron wasnt even in the same ballpark, atleast not on me with my experience with it. If it did anything as far as Hardening the muscle It wasnt enough I noticed it.

maybe next time u should try 50mg 2 x per day?

I havent used it myself either (YET) but I am pretty sure 50mg is the dose most ppl use

just a thought

apart from its use to combat decreased libido i think proviron is useless...i get better gains from anavar with less total mg...i remember back in the day when i took proviron and andriol off my list because people would expect steroid like gains and get nothing and be quick to brand my stuff fake and call me a scammer :) ...alex

Malic777.com said:
apart from its use to combat decreased libido i think proviron is useless...i get better gains from anavar with less total mg...i remember back in the day when i took proviron and andriol off my list because people would expect steroid like gains and get nothing and be quick to brand my stuff fake and call me a scammer :) ...alex

Thats a very good point. Don't expect crazy gains at all. Its not that type of compound. However used in conjunction with some other things PRECONTEST is where you will see a difference. This is something I would never take unless getting ready for a show.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws