over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what do you think of this ? - Overtraining

Liked his view...although I do believe in overtraining especially if someone is natural.

I like the way CT talks and discusses things but the stuff he says during workouts is pretty amusing..I couldn't take it seriously if he was saying that to me lol

I think CT was an awesome lifter. I also think that the kind of overtraining that I experience mostly is overtraining of my CNS. Of course I overtrain muscles from time to time and I come in the next day with a fresh mind (not CNS-overtrained) but beat to hell physically...this is easily fixed with 1-3 days off on average. More often than not when I come in and I'm overtrained, I'm CNS-overtrained. I find it hard to concentrate, make muscles fire properly, stay WARM, stay motivated, and I get sick very easily (like colds and shit). I hate this, it takes me 10-14 days for my CNS to get back on track. Ive been working on throwing in deloads BEFORE I need them and it has worked wonders so far.

Liked his view...although I do believe in overtraining especially if someone is natural.

I like the way CT talks and discusses things but the stuff he says during workouts is pretty amusing..I couldn't take it seriously if he was saying that to me lol

x2

I love the video and agree with him on most levels. Alot of the best physiques I know train with super high volume like in the old days. That high volume is especially common with leg training, but I think legs are abit different to most bodyparts. But at the same time anyone with a tiny bit of knowledge would know overtraining is real. The body (cns) can be trained over time to adpat to high volume and take more and more. But there has to be some balance as if you train like you can never overtrain you would simply burn out eventually (body can only take so much).

Last edited:
It depends.

Put an ecto on a 4 hour lifting program per day without great nutrition and he'll lose weight.

I've been overtrained before and felt really drained and depressed. Lots of water, food and rest and I quickly recovered.

I love his vdeos I wish he trained at my gym its tough to get motivated thers no atmosphere at my gym
The impression I got from his hilarious overtraining comments was that a lot of lazy peeps use OT as an excuse!

x2

I love the video and agree with him on most levels. Alot of the best physiques I know train with super high volume like in the old days. That high volume is especially common with leg training, but I think legs are abit different to most bodyparts. But at the same time anyone with a tiny bit of knowledge would know overtraining is real. The body (cns) can be trained over time to adpat to high volume and take more and more. But there has to be some balance as if you train like you can never overtrain you would simply burn out eventually (body can only take so much).

Oh yeah I definitely would "overtrain" when I was natty for sure...but honestly I would say ok just work through it still do your thing and you'll feel good eventually haha...stupid mentality but it would always work and I'd stick through it and feel better than ever in a couple days.

I think what needs to be differentiated is the line between overtraining and over-reaching. At least from my experience, it seems to take a while to truly become overtrained. Essentially a cummulative effect of training all out for a prolonged period without ever giving your CNS, joints or muscles a break. Over time, you'll just get so beat down that you aren't recovering, weights are not progressing, lose appetite, feel lethargic, and have what can described as a mental cloud. And this takes a bit of time to recover from before you can get back to it full bore.

Over-reaching, however can be overcome much faster and isn't necessarily a bad thing, since periods of planned over-reaching can be incorporated into a training schedule to force the muscles to adapt the increased stimulus. Yes, with over-reaching you may feel burned out, but it seems to go away fast and you can generally train through it with a toned down training program.

I know there have been times when I was overtrained before I understood how to incorporate cruises or deloads and thought I was invincible and could train 7 days a week balls out. Lesson learned

WERKKK MUTHAFUCKAAA hahahaha... good shit...

What is Overtraining? | CT Fletcher | Facebook

what do you modafuka punks think of ovatrainin ?

overtraining?

ectomorph - mesomorsph - endomorph

3 basic different types of body types essentially based on metabolism

3,000 different scenarios one could add to that which would determine if one was overtraining or not, if there is such thing (over eating, over sleeping, undereating, under sleeping, etc,etc)

Science of bodybuilding? yes to a certain degree....ultimately the mirror and a log book (workout journal) will tell you the answers in one sense

I love training, I love being in the gym, I love doing set after set after set.

Overtraining is EASY for me. The HARDEST thing I do is stop myself from overtraining and the leave the gym, motherfucker. :D

Recommending horrid form and claiming over training does not exist won't help anyone. Kids are going to look at him and think, well if he's this big and uses shitty form and lifts everyday, I can do the same and look like him! Little do they know how much gear he's on.
When I first started out lifting, I was lifting five days a week with little progress. I cut back to 3 days a week doing strength training, and my progress was way faster. It also helped when I fixed my form on all my lifts, for example doing half squats. I see guys in the gym everyday doing what CT does, they lift everyday, do curls every day on top of their other shit, and all with horrid form. They make no progress.

here, my suggestion is VERY hard to do....

but one good thing

is to take a work out or two or three 'off' and chill out after hitting a 'peak'

of course when riding the wave of a 'peak' everyone wants to keep pounding

but many times that is the perfect time to skip a couple of workouts

and do a little de-load.....then ramp back up

I don't think there is any such thing as over training if you rest and eat enought.

I don't think there is any such thing as over training if you rest and eat enought.

Myoglobin released from damaged muscles faster than the kindeys can clear will lead to kidney failure.

Pass that shiiit mutheeer fuckeerr ......toke toke give craig

I love training, I love being in the gym, I love doing set after set after set.

Overtraining is EASY for me. The HARDEST thing I do is stop myself from overtraining and the leave the gym, motherfucker. :D

Yup this is also my problem as well

People act surprised when I tell them I work out 7 days per week.

Hmmm...

Wonder what would happen to everyone on here if they ditched everything they've heard/read about working out and just did BigA's program to the T?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws