over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what do you think???

lol i said one day thats my goal............its my shape and symmetry and condition that will get me there so if the sport changes a bit i may have more of a chance

Attachments

• AdamRead052[1].jpg
    AdamRead052[1].jpg
    43 KB · Views: 222
  • AdamRead058[1].jpg
    AdamRead058[1].jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 242
  • AdamRead040.jpg
    AdamRead040.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 243
  • MrTitan2007047.jpg
    MrTitan2007047.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 271
  • MrTitan2007059.jpg
    MrTitan2007059.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
lol i said one day thats my goal............its my shape and symmetry and condition that will get me there so if the sport changes a bit i may have more of a chance

Your conditioning looks great! Those pictures taken in the gym, were those close to contest time? What is your age? How long have you been at it?

didnt read the whole thread....but i really think some people over here give strange comments..i mean u look good, you have some ambition in BBing...and the dose of 1000mg test +800deca and hgh+slin isnt really that high...an average joe on other boards are taking that amount...maybe try to visit some other boards who can give u the right advice..
split the dosage in half is also strange..that would bring you back to the good old bread and butter cycle that most people give to a first timer...

Just my take AK I don't think people here are rattling you about your extreme doses because your right someone running a gram of test a week is not unheard of by anymeans. I think what people are saying is, you could do just as well, with less sides if you dropped the dose a bit. Not saying drop to 400mg/week. But mabye give 700-750 a shot.

No one knows you better than you. Your body, get to the doctors, get blood work done, liver values checked, and make the call.

Adam, I would like two start off by apologizing for any lecturing I have done. After looking at your picks you certainly look old enough to solve this your self. I too have done the more is better thing and got no more gains just more sides. Lifting is about feeling good. I have learned since coming to this board that less works just as well. A lot of smart guys here have made these mistakes for us so its worth to listen. You have to remember the Pros use higher doses because thier bodies probably have built a certain tolerance to these drugs. I went out and bought some books and learned as much as I could about what I take. Good luck bro, I have no doubt you will meet your goals.

I read thru every post and I kinda agree with you Adam, yes there is a whole lot of contradicting info on the net. I can tell you that too much test can make you feel like hell, I am not saying that's the reason for your problems. I would look very closely at your blood work it can tell alot. Can you post it here for some opinions??? I would drop your slin and HGH first to see if your symptom's normalize.

How much water do you think your holding???? I think it's possible the the HGH is causing some fluid retention? You cant alway's SEE fluid retention.

I am sure the Doc check your BP right?

The pics where 6 weeks b4 contest........ive always stayed lean..........since then i have put 35 pounds on and just did my bf again and it is 8%.so i assume alot of the weight is muscle and water.....although i still have a dry look(but always have) I have dropped the aas in half and am almost lost all the bad sides.......although a little sleepy now and then and sometimes short of breath but that maybe cause of the weight gain that happened so sudden (12 weeks)
I know its not hgh and slin........from my research on slin i cant see why anyone would think it was that!!!! my blood pressure, blood sugar, liver and kidney enzymes are fine....and cholesterol is perfect.....am a fit guy in general ( i breakdance, do gymnastics, basketball and athletics, as hobby and to aid my training.......i was an athlete b4 bodybuilding) I won the mr britian bodyfitness
and came 3rd in the nabba novice britian, (beaten by size) so i took a gamble and took what all the rest where taken around me.......i did pack on 35 pounds (the size is what i need , am now 235 pounds)but made my feal ill so now have dropped the dose but am assuming the mass gain will not continue at the same rate!........so what i have found out is for me more is better in terms of gains but after a while makes you feal like shit.........so will have to wait and see what happens........i will post new pics up so you see the gains i got from the doses.....!
But i think my body prefers peptides and i will stick to concentrating on these hormones and t3/t4 because my body grows good with these with no side plus i have a HUGE appetite and i will keep aas low from now on
will take pics today so you can see the gains.......it has shocked me!

oh sorry am 26 and been wight training for 10 years ......started using hormones 3 years ago.....i have a degree in science and a degree in sport science....the books i have read on hormones are anabolics 2005,6 + 7 by william llewellyn, anabolics steroids in sport and exercise by charles e.yesalis, Anabolic therapy in modern medicine by Dr william n.taylor, chemical warfare (anabolic edge), the anabolic steroid handbook by richard c.daniels, The BMA guide to medicines and drugs, Symptoms, Hardcore bodybuilding a scientific approach by dr frederick c.hatfield and anabolic review. So I have an understanding of how these hormones work but there is no research done on doses and tolerance levels so this is why I come on these forums but all i get is conflicting information so back to square one and self experimentation.

Last edited:
When you say peptides, are you refering to HGF or are you taking something else as well?

I wouldn't mind seeing your diet that makes up the 6000 calories if you don't mind posting.

Thanks.

By the way, you look really good - good proportion, good size. Overall, excellent physique and good looking guy - I think these are the ingredients to being a pro.

a few new pics 12 weeks after the last ones and 35 pounds heavy......lol dont laugh at the face.....been lying in bed for 3 days......... can you let me know whether you can get these files to open cos i am having problems!! cheers

Attachments

• S4100090.bmp
    87.9 KB · Views: 221
  • S4100091.bmp
    87.9 KB · Views: 191
  • S4100095.bmp
    87.9 KB · Views: 175
a few new pics 12 weeks after the last ones and 35 pounds heavy......lol dont laugh at the face.....been lying in bed for 3 days......... can you let me know whether you can get these files to open cos i am having problems!! cheers

Yeah, you still look lean enough. That would be a nice place to keep yourself all year long if you can manage it. Wish I could do that, and I am trying to work on it now. Major improvement in size I would say! Just keep plugging away and work the doses up very slowly if you must. Like the others said the doses you were taking really werent all that high, just seems you werent ready for that yet. For the doses you have been taking you have done very well for yourself in my opinion.

They opened real small for me - not enough to compare...

. Like the others said the doses you were taking really werent all that high, just seems you werent ready for that yet. For the doses you have been taking you have done very well for yourself in my opinion.

But when i started the post i never suggested what doses i was on b4 ..................so why did they jump down my throat??????

Adam dont take it that personally

Take it from me that it is just the current 'internet bodybuilding climate' that got to you, nothing personal whatsoever

Stay on this board, it's the best there is

Just found a photo of me 12 weeks ago, was around 3% before I put on the pounds.

Attachments

• ADAM READ 13_1.bmp
    78 KB · Views: 86

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members