over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you think?

hrdbdygirl, i think for you hun glucophage would be best ! like big a says, it is safe and very effective! some folks say it gives them a metallic taste,and others claim appetite killed,but i for one get no sides ffrom it!with your gh use and ghrp2 it will make a huge difference in your nutrient uptake and insulin levels!

DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT...BUT HAVE IT ON HAND RIGHT NOW!

THAT CRACKS ME UP AS WELL! HEY, HARDBODY GIRL...I DON'T WANT TO EAT THESE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EITHER....BUT, HEY, IVE GOT THEM ON HAND JUST IN CASE!!!! HAHAHAHAAHA.................[PS, I HAVE NEVER TAKEN GROWTH OR INSULIN....BUT I PLAN ON HAVING SOME ON HAND IN THE NEAR FUTURE.]:D

yeah yeah yeah im glad i amuse you,, heheheh j/k

Well i really didnt want to take it, But then after talking to a few people about it I got all excited and convinced my self i want to take it,, soooo i went out and got it :) Like i said Im very impatient sometimes,,heheh

:D

JUST REMEMBER

U R A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN NOW, WITH (AS) THERE IS NO TURNING BACK AS A FEMALE AFTER THE SIDE EFFECTS TAKE EFFECT. U WILL NOT LOOK AS FEMININE OR SOUND AS FEMININE EVER AGAIN, SO MAKE CHOICES NOW THAT U WILL HAVE 2 LIVE WITH LATER. YOU HAVE ALONG LIFE AFTER BODYBUILDING, AND IF U GET 2 BIG, U WILL HAVE LOOSE SKIN ABOUNDING OVER YOUR WHOLE BODY, AND IT AINT NUTHIN NICE!!! AHAAHAHAA MY FRIEND HAS IT, SHE IS HORRIFIED, AND SO WAS I WHEN I SAW IT.

Dont worry Phil i am watching for sides,, and Miss HBG will never allow her self to have "loose" skin,,lol

Re: JUST REMEMBER

PHIL HERNON said:
U R A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN NOW, WITH (AS) THERE IS NO TURNING BACK AS A FEMALE AFTER THE SIDE EFFECTS TAKE EFFECT. U WILL NOT LOOK AS FEMININE OR SOUND AS FEMININE EVER AGAIN, SO MAKE CHOICES NOW THAT U WILL HAVE 2 LIVE WITH LATER. YOU HAVE ALONG LIFE AFTER BODYBUILDING, AND IF U GET 2 BIG, U WILL HAVE LOOSE SKIN ABOUNDING OVER YOUR WHOLE BODY, AND IT AINT NUTHIN NICE!!! AHAAHAHAA MY FRIEND HAS IT, SHE IS HORRIFIED, AND SO WAS I WHEN I SAW IT.

Good comments Phil; I echoed the same to HBG a couple days ago
per email. Be patient, please. You are blessed with beauty-certainly a marketable trait for sucess, in fitness, BB, or many other areas of life. :p

How come you guys got to see a pic of HBG and I haven't???????:mad:

Re: Re: JUST REMEMBER

MikeS said:

Good comments Phil; I echoed the same to HBG a couple days ago
per email. Be patient, please. You are blessed with beauty-certainly a marketable trait for sucess, in fitness, BB, or many other areas of life. :p

Thanks guys i appreciate your concerns,, Well heres the latest on me, I did the insulin for 2 day, I blew up like a ballon :mad: I was very hard and my muscles were nice and full:) buuut if i cant see my abs,, thats not a good thing for me, I also stopped the winstrol, so im losing the water wieght, Woohooo!! hehe So i know i get impatient with my gains and i have to come to realize that i can not be in competition shape 365 days out of the year. So im taking your advice and Im going to be patient :)

BigA, all you have to do is ask and i may be able to send u a pic :D

HEY!!!!!

BIG A, WANT A PIC OF ME (WINK WINK) OH YES, BIG A, THANK YOU FOR THE NAKED PICS YOU SENT TO ME, I LOVED THE ONE WITH THE HITLER MUSTACHE!!!! OH YES, AND THE ONE WHERE YOU ARE PLAYING LEAP FROG WITH THE BIG HAIRY FAT GUY.

Re: Re: Re: JUST REMEMBER

hardbodygrl said:

Thanks guys i appreciate your concerns,, Well heres the latest on me, I did the insulin for 2 day, I blew up like a ballon :mad: I was very hard and my muscles were nice and full:) buuut if i cant see my abs,, thats not a good thing for me, I also stopped the winstrol, so im losing the water wieght, Woohooo!! hehe So i know i get impatient with my gains and i have to come to realize that i can not be in competition shape 365 days out of the year. So im taking your advice and Im going to be patient :)

Good for you HBG. Go with the glucophage instead.
How many iu did you do? Keep us posted on the gains
without the winny and with the anavar instead.

BigA-get a pic. She is absolutely gorgeous. :p

Not being a IFBB pro or anything, just some normal guys who's tried some things; here's my suggestion.

You say your retaining water? Why not try a lose dose diuretic? Lasix i think is a little risky, even at low dosages for long periods of use. I have had good succes using Dandelion from the local health food store. Give it a try, it's only about $8-$10 a bottle.

I've personally never had any real side effects from Winny. No real water retention or anything. Thats why i love it. Thanks to new high dose tabs, i plan on having a field day. hehe

I also have to agree with MikeS on the advisement of using Glucophage. I have a few friends who use this because they hate to constantly have to shoot 'Slin 1-2 times a day. The lazy bastards....lol.

Have you considered adding in any T3 or Clen/ECA?? If your on GH and will use T3, PLEASE only use glucophage instead of Insulin. I had a friend who fell into a coma because of a situation like this.

Hey, I'm a lonely guy too....can i get a pic for some good spanking material? My Playboy's, Hustler's, Penthouse's and Perfect 10's are all getting boring......LOL Just kidding.

Ummm Yea,
HBG, I'm not even a bodybuilder,(powerlift, no diet) but could we get a pic. Puuuhhhleeezz:D :D

All I can say is the TESTOSTERONE IS RUNNING HIGH in this thread! :D

xcelbeyond

Re: HEY!!!!!

PHIL HERNON said:
BIG A, WANT A PIC OF ME (WINK WINK) OH YES, BIG A, THANK YOU FOR THE NAKED PICS YOU SENT TO ME, I LOVED THE ONE WITH THE HITLER MUSTACHE!!!! OH YES, AND THE ONE WHERE YOU ARE PLAYING LEAP FROG WITH THE BIG HAIRY FAT GUY.

I've seen your hairy ass plenty of times, thank you very much!

OK, OK, I get the hints! You CAN join us too if you wish! Now are you going to stop begging me about it???

Re: Re: Re: JUST REMEMBER

hardbodygrl said:

ohh baby!!!! :cool: :D

Curious to y the loose skin. I would understand stretch marks and things like that. Why wouldn't the skin down size as does the rest of the body? Is it because the body down sizes at too fast of a rate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131