over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you think?

yes, glucophage will be helpful in a cutting cycle or bulking cycle, itll lower blood sugar levels back down to level that are more ketogenic, i havent used it yet, just used high ala doses as they do similar htings

HBG

Try that Taraxatone-its a dandelion root product by the same company that makes Xenedrine. Mild dieuretic. And yes, try a touch 25-50mcg T3 with the gh. If you find you are losing too much weight on the T3(I did even at that dose) drop it if you like.

Made you blush??? Awwwww thats so sweet. :cool:

Yes the testosterone is running high! Time to shoot some more in that case.

I'm starting to think maybe i dont want to see her pic, because i may end up trying to hump my computer screen. LOL

ok, ok, ok, shawnfreaks, i really didnt need to know ur plans if u were to see a pic. :p

Keep it clean guys; Just a reminder...HBG is one of us-dont scare her away. Yes she is one of us, but yes, a whole lot finer in appearance than you big lugs! LOL :p

HARDBODYGIRL.....MIKE IS A COOL BASTARD!

I WAS OUT SITTING IN THE HOT TUB YESTERDAY DISCUSSING 'SUPPLEMENTS ON THE PHONE. HE WAS FLAT OUT IMPRESSED WITH YOUR PICS..." LIKE CINDY CRAWFORD ONLY WITH AN AWSOME BOD".....HAHAAHAHA...ALL I CAN SAY IS, THAT SOUNDS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE TO ME!
IT'S COOL ON THIS BOARD AND AS YOU CAN SEE MOST FELLAS HERE WON'T TRY TO SCREW YOU UP AND GIVE BAD ADVICE. I LIKE THE ADMONISHMENTS SOME OF THE FELLAS GAVE YOU TO BE CAUTIOUS. ONE OF THE STUPID DUDES AT GOLDS GOT THIS YOUNG LITTLE HONEY....NICE LITTLE BOD TO START WITHOUT EVEN TRAINING AND VERY FEMININE....ON THE STUFF. LONG STORY SHORT...HE [MARK] RUINED HER....SHE'S GOT THE RASPY LITTLE VOICE AND ALTHOUGH SHE'S STILL GOT A NICE BEHIND...SHE JUST LOOKS WORSE THAN SHE DID BEFORE. IF YOU ARE HALF OF WHAT MY BUD MIKE HAS DESCRIBED....PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T DESTROY THAT. KEEP US INFORMED...IT'S GREAT TO HAVE A FEMALE ON THE BOARD AS YOU CAN SEE FROM ALL THE RESPONSES YOUR THREAD HAS RECEIVED!
[THAT BEING SAID....KEEP KICKING ASS!]

Thanks my buddy Jethro. Another member of the 'invasion of the Arnold Classic 2003 crew'!!!! Its 8mo off and Im psyched already!
Jethro was sitting in a hot tub chatting on the phone with me while I was at work-the life of a teacher in the summertime!!!!
Must be nice!

So much of the problem is the sides are irreversible in females, as everyone knows. A quick, rash decision can haunt forever. HBG has been very smart to take the best advice to heart-she will do just fine.

Thank You MikeS, :) Your a good friend, and im glad i get to be apart of the good the guys!!! :)

JETHRO TULL: Cindy Crawford huh??
;) those are some high standards to live up too,, So shsssh thats a very nice compliment :)

I have had a chance to talk to some very smart and interesting people on this board, as well as others and im very grateful for all of your help. Sooo
When i get on my magazine cover I will owe it to all of you who have helped me reach my goals and for keeping me in check,,,hehehe:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131