over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you think?

hardbodygrl

IFBB PRO
Registered
Hey guys, i saw this supplement from Pinnacle called Insulene, I am on 4IU's of GH a day and i didnt want to take insulin, so i thought i would give this a try.
Do you think it will have some of the same effect as insulin?

Insulene

Insulene is a phyto-insulin-like formula designed to support greater anabolic gains as part of an overall diet, exercise and nutrition program. This plant based product can help drive blood sugar into muscle cells. It contains two cutting-edge herbal ingredients, plus a proprietary GlocuPlex blend, that have been shown to enhance glucose uptake and muscular glycogen regeneration.

Each bottle of Insulene Contains 60 capsules

Each 2 capsule serving contains:

Langerstromia Speciosa L. (Glucosol) 90 mg
Standardized to 1% Corosolic Acid
d-Pintol (derived from Pine Trees) Inzitol 10 mg
3-0-Mthyl-1,2,4 cis-3,5,6, trans, hexahydroxycyclohexane
Proprietary GlocuPlex Blend 250 mg
Gymnem Sylvestre Extra (24% Gymnenic Acid),
Chromium (Niacin-bound Chromium Polynicotinate),
Alpha Lipoic Acid, Phosphatidyl Serine.

What Does It Do?
Muscle tissue requires glucose (blood sugar) for growth and recovery. Insulene, which provides phyto-insulin extracts (plant extract with insulin-like effects) and other natural ingredients, may help keep blood glucose entering the right tissues (muscles) to promote an anabolic effect. In addition, the unique combination of nutrients contained in Insulene has been shown to increase glycogen formation and storage in muscle cells. This increase in glycogen formation and storage is available for fueling athletic activity and promoting muscle growth and recovery, as well as preventing glucose from being stored as body fat.

How Do I Take It?
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsule daily, preferably before meals or exercise. When Insulene is used together with a GH secretagogue such as Pinnacle Alpha Dopa Growth Poppers, their combined use has the potential for a superior anabolic effect.

Attachments

• pinnacle_insulene.jpg
    pinnacle_insulene.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 561
It sounds more like a herbal version of Glucophage rather than insulin. Plus you don't know whether it would really work or not. Just get some Glucophage. it's cheap and it works great with no sides.

It's a script/source item or you can get it OTC in Mexico.

Hey HBG-
Ive used glucophage with gh several times to insure proper insulin sensitivity.
Its cheap as shit, I used 1 500mg tab 2x day with the gh shots.
One AM, one post workout. Both witrh meals/postworkout drink.

Heres your source:

www.medsmex.com

Keep us posted on your progress!

Hey MikeS

Thanks alot, i will give it a try. Does it act just like insulin would? How was your diet while on it? I know alot of people who are on the insulin and gh, tend to eat whatever they want, and do not gain any fat. Will the glucophage do the same?

As for my progress right now, i have been on gh for abuot 3months and right now im retaing water,,grrrr but my skin is suuper soft!!! :)

Skin is suupersoft! Nice!
Glucophage will not cause hypoglycemia, and will not cause weight gains like insulin. gh and slin will enable you to eat alot
and not get fat-but thats because of the gh, not the slin. Use slin alone and you risk getting fat depending on diet. Glucophage will not make you fat. It really compensates for the lowering of insulin
sensitivity as you age, or in this case-when gh is present (because gh lowers insulin sensitivity). So, while insulin injection
just adds to or replaces endogenious insulin, glucophage just causes existing insulin to work better!

HBG

You are retaining the water because of the gh? And if so, at what doses? Or is it from "girlie" things? lol. ;)

Ok here is my cycle,, but i really think the water is from the gh, im not retaining alot but enough for me to notice

4Iu's gh ed
100mg primo wk
25mg winny ed
15mg anavar ed

Now all the men i speak to tell me that winny does not cause water retention, But when i speak to other females they tell me they gained alot of water from the winny. With that stack i should be shredded!!! lol buut im not. Its either b/c im not eating enough or not cyclying something the right way.

winny and anavar

Together? Is that really needed? Your cycle is the same I'm going to put my girl on only without the anavar.
If you were going to do a show, (I'm guessing you've had experience) when would you stop the gh? How many weeks out or run it right up to the show. My girl has some shows in mind, but not having trained a girl for a show while using gh, I'm not sure how to go about it.
Thanks

HARDBODYGIRLYWHIRLY

YOU ARE TAKING THAT CYCLE BUT ARE AFRAID TO TAKE INSULIN? INSULIN MIGHT JUST BE THE BEST THING FOR YOU WITH YOUR GH USAGE. YOU SHOULD TALK TO BIGGIRL ABOUT THIS, SHE IS AN INSULIN EXPERT.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

YOU WILL BE SMALLER AND SOFTER, NOT AS STRONG, NOT AS HEAVY, NOT AS AGRESSIVE IN THE GYM, ETC.. MY POINT WAS THAT IT IS A LOT SAFER FOR YOU TO USE INSULIN TO COMBAT THE SPIKE IN BLOOD SUGAR FROM THE GH USE. YOU DONT HAVE TO USE TOO MUCH, JUST CHECK YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS PERIODICALLY AFTER GH USE SO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH R OR LONGER ACTING SLIN TO USE.

INSULENE

isn't that made by the same company that makes dianabolene ,deca durabolinene and humatropinene? lol BILL

The gh certainly will make you hold some water, especially in the extremities. And one reason winny is considered mild is because doses used to be low with the 2mg tabs. Now with high dose tabs, it is a pretty stong AS for one that does not aromatize.
Id either cut back the doseage or alternate it with the anavar.
Or just use one. You may risk some androgenic sides, with the winny at that dose.

I think im going to cut back on the winny out.

How would u suggest doing the insulin? I usually do the gh in the am and then started doing it later on at night around 11pm I dont usally go to sleep until around 3-3:30am. Some do the slin after they work out. But i need to do some research on it, i have no idea how to add slin to my cycle,,. I have the HumalinR on hand right now

You sound like me!!! hahhahahahah

For someone who didnt want to do it, but you have it on hand. hahahahhahaahahhahhahaah Im just teasin you.

GOOD HARDBODYGIRLUR!!!!

NOW YOU NEED TO TEST BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVELS TO SEE HOW THE "R" EFFECTS THEM. IT IS VERY EASY, JUST TEST EVERY 2 HOURS AFTER YOUR GH SHOT AND SEE THE VARIATION. YOU WANT TO USE THE "R" IF BLOOD SUGAR RAISES BEYOND 110 I WOULD SUPPOSE. TRY TO KEEP IT AROUND 90.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear