advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you use to get rid of stretch marks?

There is nothing

Brother I have one that runs from my neck to my left hip. All you can do is tan and to make them less visible or lose the mass and they will contract and look smaller

shay butter. helps so they don't get worse. makes your skin more elastic. as for getting rid of them. who knows. only know ways to mask them

shay butter. helps so they don't get worse. makes your skin more elastic. as for getting rid of them. who knows. only know ways to mask them

Nope, nor does topically applied vitamin e or any other pixie dust. Some people get em, others don't and there's really not a damn thing you can do about em.

when I take my glasses off my wifes vanish :)

Bio oil

I've got dark skin and have them bad on my insertion points for Biceps.

this shit got rid of them pretty well.

google bio oil and it will come up

check out java lather by RPN works wonders.

Stretch marks are skin tears just under the surface of the skin. They will never go away. They are more noticeable if you get larger and less noticeable if you get smaller.

Nope, nor does topically applied vitamin e or any other pixie dust. Some people get em, others don't and there's really not a damn thing you can do about em.

This is true, even though some try to claim that xyz cream helped them blah blah. ONce you get them all you can do is wait for them to fade some on their own. They go from being bright red to pale white. I really think its all genetics too. SOme skin is prone, some isnt. Look at pregnant women. SOme womens boobs and belly are all covered in stretch marks after having a baby, and some get none. Its not all how big they go either. SOme skin is more elastic than others. Its just like how some people get more wrinkles than others as they age.

Looking back now I would say the best way to avoid getting stretch marks is to stay lean year around. I think it is fairly difficult to put on enough pure muscle mass fast enough to cause your skin to tear, exception being when you are a novice at lifting and just starting or when you first go on AAS. IMO a lot of us get the stretch marks when we are on a "bulking cycle" and eating everything under the sun or just over eating in general and packing on crazy weight that a majority ends up being water and fat. So I would try to stay lean and keep that kind of weight gain to a minimum. Lets face it, most humans are not capable of putting on 35 lbs of pure muscle in a 10 week cycle.

Stretch marks are great! They mean you are growing! I thought mine where bad (and cool) until I saw Jim Quinn in person! His are super bad (super cool)!!

Seriously though, they are in the 2nd layer of the skin from what I understand, so putting all the goo in the world on the 1st layer won't do jack shit.

Marks

Forget it they will not just go away. Got plenty on pec-delt tie ins. When I'm nice & tan they are alot less noticable. Part of the game for me...

tan n use cocoa and shea butter, they will get less visible
ive had them since i was 7, ive got them from my pec delt to my inner forearms, nothing is guaranteed and nothing will make them go totally away
to me now, theyr battle scars that im proud of
frk

New Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Proven to Work | Mederma.com

I hear this is suppose to be a good product. I have used mederma scar cream many times and it has worked for me.

I think the main issue with any of these creams is using them consistently. To see good results they have to be used for atleast a few months straight.

i need to get rid of them. whats the best thing thats guaranteed?

THE ONLY THING PROVEN TO MAKE THEM DAMN NEAR INVISIBLE IS LASER THERAPY! THEY ARE CURING THE RED/PINK ONES WITH THE LASER AND ON THE EDGE OF CURING THE WHITE LINES WITH THE LASER NOT OUT YET THOUGH.

Lol sorry for the caps but wanted to get your attention. Laser therapy by a dermo is the only thing that can really affect them and not that expensive compared to lotions and other things.

Good day my friend :D

tanning helps me make it less noticeable. my gf used strivicten-v and it worked ok for her. very expensive tho.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws