advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you wish would change sbout the fitness industry?

Do you really think getting certified is some expensive hard to obtain goal?

Why wouldn’t I want to hire a felon who knew exactly what he was doing over some ? I’ve worked with coaches and never once did I even think to ask for their degrees. In fact that makes not a bit of difference. I only cared about their results and if we were a good fit for eachother.
Would you rather hire somebody with a degree who copied what good coach without a degree does?
on a side note of the quoted message, almost every single high school senior, and almost all seniors at universities last year, received there degree (s) online----worldwide. So why is a certification, obtained online, less then, or irrelevant in some way? Many coaches now coach online. seems odd that the application of the training and coaching is done online, but if the education is obtained that way, that coach would be someone undesirable?

if being a personal trainer is such an important and conplex job that it requires an education, then what about car salesman, chef's, tattoo artists? Should some university need to certify them too? How could a guy who hasn't taken anatomy possibly tattoo a body? How can someone who hasn't taken nutrition possibly cook a tasty healthy meal?

Talking about taking simple stuff and trying to make it complex lol. Hell most of the best teachers in the country didn't get a degree in teaching majored in something else then took a summer course to be a teacher. Degrees are overrated anyone can pay 1200 and log onto a computer and get 3 credits at a time until it adds up to a pice of paper called a diploma.

I don't like deceptive supplement names designed to trick uneducated people into buying them. Novedex, Decca, Atterall, these are named this way to take advantage of people new to the fitness world. I even saw one called Anavar that was just a blend of legal herbs.

Testosterone boosters that don't do shit are also designed and marketed to take advantage of people who are getting into fitness for the first time.

So

So far obese politicians who need a script just to get through the day should determine who is qualified to train a person?

How about people hire the trainer they deem qualified? Choosing a personal trainer isn't rocket science it just requires some common sense.i don't want more of my tax dollars wasted so some fat cats can sit behind a desk eating mcdonald's collecting a government check while they review transcripts to make sure a trainer toolk anatomy, diversity 101, physics, chemistry, and food pyramid 101 so he can get a piece of paper that says "government issued trainer I make u fit"

I have a degree In exercise science I don't think 1 of my professors or classmates look like they lift.

I agree about regulation. The people in charge of regulating the technology industry have no idea how technology works. That's the last thing we need in bodybuilding.

Government regulation of "supplements" generally means banning anything that actually builds muscle. The people who pass these laws are not interested in our fitness goals. They think that anything that's effective is the equivalent of cheating and should be made illegal.

I agree about regulation. The people in charge of regulating the technology industry have no idea how technology works. That's the last thing we need in bodybuilding.

Government regulation of "supplements" generally means banning anything that actually builds muscle. The people who pass these laws are not interested in our fitness goals. They think that anything that's effective is the equivalent of cheating and should be made illegal.
Don’t forget at one point protein powder and creatine were on the chopping block

Don’t forget at one point protein powder and creatine were on the chopping block

A guy I worked with years ago actually thought I was on performance enhancing drugs because I had a tub of protein powder at my desk. I had to explain to him that protein is food, not a drug.

I'd seen that shirtless shithead in YouTube ads, but never thought anything of it. There's actually a ton of videos criticizing him and the company. From regular people, to more known guys like Layne Norton, Greg Doucette, and Athlean-X. I ended up checking a few out.

This one gave a good overview of this bullshit.

I'm so glad I'm not a dumbass and was getting info from the right people when the forums were king 10-15 years ago.

I'd seen that shirtless shithead in YouTube ads, but never thought anything of it. There's actually a ton of videos criticizing him and the company. From regular people, to more known guys like Layne Norton, Greg Doucette, and Athlean-X. I ended up checking a few out.

I'm so glad I'm not a dumbass and was getting info from the right people when the forums were king 10-15 years ago.
Predator.He’s just the pretty face though of a company who preys on people who are trusting and new to fitness trying to better their lives.In return this company uses every weakness that someone who isn’t knowledgeable has against them to fill their pockets.Every time i see this guys face on you tube it’s makes me steam.

Predator.He’s just the pretty face though of a company who preys on people who are trusting and new to fitness trying to better their lives.In return this company uses every weakness that someone who isn’t knowledgeable has against them to fill their pockets.Every time i see this guys face on you tube it’s makes me steam.
Sounds like most supplement companies, people in the fitness industry, and every bodybuilding magazine I grew up with. What makes this guy a special target? Look at the BS products and claims by PJ Braun’s company. Hell Hi Tech made shit herbal products named after steroids.

So he’s like Arnold and the people he works for are like Joe Weider?

The cult/fitness influencer BS. So sick of some dumb selfie with some motivational quote “Never give up #beastmode”..... dude nobody cares. Someone out there plays bass better than you, knows more about world religions than you, or can destroy you at chess.... nobody cares, just hobbies. You wanna motivate me? Go fight in a war, foster a kid, stop a suicide attempt ..... Oh wow, you’re doing lateral raises? Yeah man, Beastmode!! Not. It’s not that I’m anti-bodybuilding, it’s just as this is the one hobby that draws an abnormal amount of people with low-self esteem (for obvious reasons), and social-media has just turned into a giant cringe-fest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131