advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does a bodybuilders room look like?

boomers be like

"heh! stupid millenials... why didn't they buy a house 30 years ago when they were cheap like i did?!!

let's import 30 million more illegal immigrants to drive up the value of real estate and tank the purchasing power of the dollar heh heh!!

kids these days are so lazy! they need to get jobs to pay for my medicare!!"

Most millenials would like to buy a house....but avocado toast is soooo expensive.

Most millenials would like to buy a house....but avocado toast is soooo expensive.

haha real talk i almost put my fist through my screen when i read that article

what a privileged, Mary Antoinette-esque thing to write

My room looks however the girlfriend makes it look lol definitely a mess though, poor girl can't keep up.

Provided there's somewhere to bed down, I couldn't care less what it looks like.

My room looks however the girlfriend makes it look lol definitely a mess though, poor girl can't keep up.

Provided there's somewhere to bed down, I couldn't care less what it looks like.

Spoken like a real man!

The OP will have a hard time recovering from this thread. Luckily for him, there's a counselling and support forum as well lol

I'm a neat-freak and very clutter-phobic so it looks pretty boring. Painted the walls a nice color but all bare, I don't like stuff hanging on them. Just my bed, a really small desk, my laptop, two small, amp/dac-driven speakers and always changing stack of books I'm working on. That's literally it.

I like simple, find it relaxing. I've been to people's homes where they had like a game room with posters and stuff but it just doesn't appeal to me.

I’m just asking this here because I didn’t see a general forum on daily life .
One girl said I have too many pictures of fit/muscular guys and girls on my
Wall and it looked like a 15 yr olds room. Isn’t that what our sport is about ?
If you want to look the past you gotta have visual and be motivated, and I know that helps! Honestly I have other pics like spiritual stuff , maps, animals etc .
But I honestly have really never been in a males house since I was in high school ...so I guess I’m not really sure if there’s a specific or certain way a males room is “supposed” to look? 🤔

Clean a little messy heating pad for my gear in the winter a mini fridge on the side table for my gh and peptides next to it is a sharps container 1 100 count boxes of 23g syringes and 1 box of insulin syringes and a pistol magnet above my bed is all I care about everything else is pretty standard and plain lol nothing fancy

troll thread successful

troll thread successful

I don't think it is. I recall this guy posting in the past and it's usually your standard bodybuilding stuff. He has been on here for years as well. He probably read the replies and thought shit I will come back in 6 months and hope they don't remember.

A few guys have posted updated pics on here before and their rooms are full of bodybuilding posters in the background so these guys do exist. I bet alphamaledawg had bodybuilding posters :p

I don't think it is. I recall this guy posting in the past and it's usually your standard bodybuilding stuff. He has been on here for years as well. He probably read the replies and thought shit I will come back in 6 months and hope they don't remember.

A few guys have posted updated pics on here before and their rooms are full of bodybuilding posters in the background so these guys do exist. I bet alphamaledawg had bodybuilding posters :p

Lol no he did not, but he did have a bunch of MD and Flex magazines, along with many tren vials in his closet.

Growing up as a teen I had those FLEX magazine insert posters on back of door and the large Mr O poster they would include with subscription. Didn't have computers back then so that was all you could get for motivation.

boomers be like

"heh! stupid millenials... why didn't they buy a house 30 years ago when they were cheap like i did?!!

let's import 30 million more illegal immigrants to drive up the value of real estate and tank the purchasing power of the dollar heh heh!!

kids these days are so lazy! they need to get jobs to pay for my medicare!!"

Not only that, they're proud of it, too. They're filing for bankruptcy at a record pace.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/more-older-americans-filing-for-bankruptcy

One of the posters I had up on my wall around '85

I had a couple of Heather Thomas up, and a few of guys like Lee Haney and Barry Demay.

1b5dfe4a4dacb426be87b160d0c654a7--the-fall-guy-blonde-pink.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think there is anything different.It's just a room that is decorated according to your own style.

I don't have a room. All of my gym supplements/supplies did get one cabinet in the kitchen though.

That and the garage are all mine. But I'm such a minimalist....my garage would be considered boring aside from the Z06 sitting in it!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You'd have to find my stash to even have a clue. Maybe my huge stock of tuna fish, mybe my extra deep freeze full of meat. That's it though.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear