over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does everyone like better igf-1 DES or igf-1 LR3

What one is better for fat loos and muscle growth

• Total voters
I still haven't tried our IGF1-DES
I know it was very costly and time consuming to have it made.
Most des on the market is actually a 3 amino acid peptide called IGF1-GE3 or IGF1(1-3), which is extremely inexpensive to make and has none of the muscle building effects of the legit 67 amino acid IGF1-DES. Both give you a good pump but real des builds site muscle and is extremely anabolic. I would like to try it. It's expensive though.
I love IGF1-LR3 but only in short bursts. Receptors tend to downgrade rather quickly so when I get a vial of LR3 I'll use it either sporadically to preserve receptors, or in 100mcg per dosing in a series of micro injects of 5-10mcg per muscle I'm about to train.

Who is we. Can u pm me bout who u rep.

200 mcgs is a TON!

Good igflr3 should just about make you go Hypo at 120

Dosing at 100 for total recomp in one day currently. Friday, leaving me lean and mean for the weekend.

Even at 50mcgs I find it robs my blood sugar levels leaving me lethargic.

Not good for a Concreter!

I know I'm late to this post but even 50mcg makes me go hypo. I have to eat with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I see someone selling igf-1 des for $50 should I assume it's the less effective version you're talking about johnjuanb1?

If I see someone selling igf-1 des for $50 should I assume it's the less effective version you're talking about johnjuanb1?

The stuff from EA? That's what I'm trying to figure out. I've actually used it and definitely felt the pump, but I'm wondering if it's the real stuff. Lab analysis costs 290 dollars. That guy claims his business is essentially a non profit, hence the cheap prices, but still I remain skeptical.

Nonprofit hahaha! Selling illegal drugs for nonprofit, sure bro. I just parted the red sea [emoji19]

I know it sounds crazy. But the guy is very transparent. I'd say between his constant snapchatting and youtube videos, he films 30% of his life. He owns a law firm and has millions of dollars, dozens of boats, ferraris etc... Only got into this business because he loves experimenting on himself and hates the shady online companies out there. He has a few employees he pays to run the business but I really don't think he makes any money on it.

I know it sounds crazy. But the guy is very transparent. I'd say between his constant snapchatting and youtube videos, he films 30% of his life. He owns a law firm and has millions of dollars, dozens of boats, ferraris etc... Only got into this business because he loves experimenting on himself and hates the shady online companies out there. He has a few employees he pays to run the business but I really don't think he makes any money on it.

Bro, please read your own post and ask yourself how ridiculous that is. Successful people wouldn't even have time to entertain this type of stuff, let alone risk it, for "nonprofit" at that. Anyone can claim to be anything on the Internet. We've had enough phonies come thru here to smell BS. Soo successful and nonprofit of him to spam the forum trying to get sales. Please...

Bro, please read your own post and ask yourself how ridiculous that is. Successful people wouldn't even have time to entertain this type of stuff, let alone risk it, for "nonprofit" at that. Anyone can claim to be anything on the Internet. We've had enough phonies come thru here to smell BS. Soo successful and nonprofit of him to spam the forum trying to get sales. Please...

bro, I don't even think he posts on the forums. Definitely not spamming them. If you're questioning the legitimacy of his wealth, then just go to his youtube channel. It's not some facade he puts on so that people buy his products. No he literally vlogs his life. He travels to PED conventions in China, talks with pro bodybuilders, tests and logs all of his own compounds on himself. He travels to vietnam and gives the kids weight sets. Always has his camera on. Whether he's fucking a girl or walking around his law firm talking to the people he employs. He gives steroids and PEDs to all his bodybuilding buddies for free so they can test them. He asks his viewers what compounds they want him to sell. And a good portion of his videos are filmed in one of the several ferraris he owns. I'm not gonna debate it because this is childish, just go check out enhancedathlete on youtube and you'll see what I'm talking about. This guy is the real deal.

Last edited:
Lol cmon....

bro, I don't even think he posts on the forums. Definitely not spamming them. If you're questioning the legitimacy of his wealth, then just go to his youtube channel. It's not some facade he puts on so that people buy his products. No he literally vlogs his life. He travels to PED conventions in China, talks with pro bodybuilders, tests and logs all of his own compounds on himself. He travels to vietnam and gives the kids weight sets. Always has his camera on. Whether he's fucking a girl or walking around his law firm talking to the people he employs. He gives steroids and PEDs to all his bodybuilding buddies for free so they can test them. He asks his viewers what compounds they want him to sell. And a good portion of his videos are filmed in one of the several ferraris he owns. I'm not gonna debate it because this is childish, just go check out enhancedathlete on youtube and you'll see what I'm talking about. This guy is the real deal.
Nice way to promote yourself creating fake profiles talking about yourself as if you are Jesus Christ himself. Go away scammer. You'll be banned soon I'm sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sept join date.

That is all :eek:

bro, I don't even think he posts on the forums. Definitely not spamming them. If you're questioning the legitimacy of his wealth, then just go to his youtube channel. It's not some facade he puts on so that people buy his products. No he literally vlogs his life. He travels to PED conventions in China, talks with pro bodybuilders, tests and logs all of his own compounds on himself. He travels to vietnam and gives the kids weight sets. Always has his camera on. Whether he's fucking a TRANNY or walking around his law firm talking to the people he employs. He gives steroids and PEDs to all his bodybuilding buddies for free so they can test them. He asks his viewers what compounds they want him to sell. And a good portion of his videos are filmed in one of the several ferraris he owns. I'm not gonna debate it because this is childish, just go check out enhancedathlete on youtube and you'll see what I'm talking about. This guy is the real deal.

Fixed that for you

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I like doing Lr3 preworkout only for maximizing recovery. Last night I took 100mcgs Lr3 and 8iu humalog preworkout. Ripping pumps and I looked 10lbs heavier after. Had a protein shake pre and aminos and Gatorade intra.

I like doing Lr3 preworkout only for maximizing recovery. Last night I took 100mcgs Lr3 and 8iu humalog preworkout. Ripping pumps and I looked 10lbs heavier after. Had a protein shake pre and aminos and Gatorade intra.

How many carbs do u have. Doesn’t seem like to many. I did my first igf with slin last night. I sure I over did my carbs. I was worried that igf was going to change my requirements. I lately have been playing with 20 grams from glycerol and 50 aminos with log. So very low carb. It surprised me how well it worked. Was full and didn’t go hypo

How many carbs do u have. Doesn’t seem like to many. I did my first igf with slin last night. I sure I over did my carbs. I was worried that igf was going to change my requirements. I lately have been playing with 20 grams from glycerol and 50 aminos with log. So very low carb. It surprised me how well it worked. Was full and didn’t go hypo

That’s awesome you’re liking the IGF1-LR3. It’s a great Peptide!!! 👍

Dosing 100 mcgs is Great, I do mine post after mgf.
You wont go hypo on low carbs as long as your Sedentary!
Otherwise I go hypo just cutting the Lawn .lol
But why not carb Load knowing they will be transported directly into your muscle with No chance of Fat Gain ?

Less then a 100g for sure. My preworkout shake has about 30g from oats and banana. Half a banana and 1/2 serving oats. Intra it was 60g of carbs from Gatorade. I pack on the fat too easy if I take too much carbs. I'm not slin sensitive genetically, type 1 and 2 diabetes runs in my family. I use the slin preworkout only to maximize recovery. I wouldn't have changed carb intake when adding the Lr3, unless you are very sensitive.

But why not carb Load knowing they will be transported directly into your muscle with No chance of Fat Gain ?

If only that was true for all of us lol.

I like a good amount of carbs with my IGF1

I am actually Gonna take it easy on the Dairy and desert tonight!
Hoping to get the Boat out finally and make my 1st trip to my Island.
1st impressions are Everything!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner