over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does everyone like better igf-1 DES or igf-1 LR3

What one is better for fat loos and muscle growth

• Total voters
I literally just say exactly what I feel/think. Some guys may think he is a rep. But maybe they forget when Superior left I was doing log's of LR3 from various brands I paid for. I get aas and hgh for free. Not bragging but just being open because of the work I do I can order what I want. I write that to prove a point as I will still go out of my way and buy lr3 from unknown sites. Now peptidetech are back I will try their lr3 but it will be an experiment as I don't know how good it is. I have literally paid 23 euro for lr3 off some random site and it was good. I don't understand the logic either. Obviously the brands that were the best cost more but there is good lr3 out there.

Anyway my point being LR3 really is one of the best things I have ever used. If we all had to pick just 5 drugs we could use lr3 would be in my list. It would be ahead of hgh and lr3. Plus the main seller I rep for sells both of those and no lr3... I have asked him to get it though :D

Guys may use it and it's crap I don't know. But the protocol I listed above on a lean physique with a shitload of carbs works wonders if done correctly. So many experts say lr3 is useless and this and that. I have no reason to lie just telling you how I feel about it.

I recall you posting about it in the past but can't remember the details (not good posts though). So although I couldn't care less who does what I like that you may have changed your mind. Plus you only started at 10mcg? What dose did you max out at? I generally take lower doses but with lr3 I like to push it. But 50mcg is plenty as well. Maybe you can try it at a higher dose one day and see what difference it brings. Whatever dose you decide to do daily I would recommend doubling it and dosing it eod instead :p

When I get my LR3 I am thinking start at 50mcg to access. Although I may just do 100mcg and see how hard the crash is :eek:

Honestly I’ve tried high doses of igf lr3 in the past up to 100 up to 300mcg a day and noticed nothing. Of reputable brands. This 10 is working for me either your receptors do get saturated or I had fake igf. But I like what I’m getting off of 10mcg and I see no need to raise it. I have really abused everything under the sun in the past and I’m very open to admit that. But I have changed my ways as I’m no longer chasing trophies and cards

Honestly I’ve tried high doses of igf lr3 in the past up to 100 up to 300mcg a day and noticed nothing. Of reputable brands. This 10 is working for me either your receptors do get saturated or I had fake igf. But I like what I’m getting off of 10mcg and I see no need to raise it. I have really abused everything under the sun in the past and I’m very open to admit that. But I have changed my ways as I’m no longer chasing trophies and cards

Sounds like they could have been bad products then. It doesn't happen with every brand but 300mcg would literally destroy me. One thing that does confuse me is I used an lr3 in the past but it wouldn't make me tired post injection so I often wonder how that is. I am sure I could have dosed that brand very high. I was on low aas and the changes were fast but every other good lr3 as hit me hard post injection.

The most I have done was 200mcg. Occasionally after dosing high I would have to go to sleep. Plus sometimes that happened it was pre workout and I had everything ready and I fell asleep in my gym clothes. That effect is good for me later on as I load up on cals then have a great sleep. 10mcg is very low but if it's working then great.

Anyone else experiencing higher BS levels using igf lr3/des?

Going to pull breakfast carbs and throw more into intra/post and add 20IU lantus in the mornings.

Anyone else experiencing higher BS levels using igf lr3/des?

Going to pull breakfast carbs and throw more into intra/post and add 20IU lantus in the mornings.

If anything it should lower it. Unless your injecting sugar lmao

If anything it should lower it. Unless your injecting sugar lmao

It will lower BG levels immediately post-injection, but long-term it can cause a decrease in insulin sensitivity and therefore a potential increase in BG levels. IGF-1 decreases insulin sensitivity through the same mechanism as insulin--by activating the insulin receptor. This is also one of the ways in which GH lowers insulin sensitivity, as GH use leads to prolonged IGF-1 elevation, followed by chronic insulin receptor activation and a subsequent decrease in insulin sensitivity.

At lowers doses IGF-1 can actually lead to a short-term increase in sensitivity, but higher doses and/or prolonged use has the opposite effect, leading to insulin resistance.

It will lower BG levels immediately post-injection, but long-term it can cause a decrease in insulin sensitivity and therefore a potential increase in BG levels. IGF-1 decreases insulin sensitivity through the same mechanism as insulin--by activating the insulin receptor. This is also one of the ways in which GH lowers insulin sensitivity, as GH use leads to prolonged IGF-1 elevation, followed by chronic insulin receptor activation and a subsequent decrease in insulin sensitivity.

At lowers doses IGF-1 can actually lead to a short-term increase in sensitivity, but higher doses and/or prolonged use has the opposite effect, leading to insulin resistance.

Dam I was thinking it would be a good alternative to hgh a few days a week to help out with bg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have to disagree with this. There are other mechanisms through which HGH decreases insulin sensitivity. I don't think that the insulin receptor activity of IGF-1 is sufficient to lead to insulin resistance over time. At least not at the serum levels achieved from exogenous GH. Chronic use of high dose LR3 may be a different story.

I hope I'll have some time in the coming days to dig out references for this opinion.

Very well put. I believe that you’ve addressed this with some clients that you’ve coached. Research has flip flopped so many times over the 25 years that I’ve been doing this ( or at least following fairly closely -😞- well over a decade I followed but only vicariously through my buddies). There is no research that can compare to real world experience and seeing results / bloods from a wide variety of body chemistry.

Syther Pharma igf des

Hey anybody heard about Syther Pharma?? I buy syther pharma igf-des & anavar & amp?

bro, I don't even think he posts on the forums. Definitely not spamming them. If you're questioning the legitimacy of his wealth, then just go to his youtube channel. It's not some facade he puts on so that people buy his products. No he literally vlogs his life. He travels to PED conventions in China, talks with pro bodybuilders, tests and logs all of his own compounds on himself. He travels to vietnam and gives the kids weight sets. Always has his camera on. Whether he's fucking a girl or walking around his law firm talking to the people he employs. He gives steroids and PEDs to all his bodybuilding buddies for free so they can test them. He asks his viewers what compounds they want him to sell. And a good portion of his videos are filmed in one of the several ferraris he owns. I'm not gonna debate it because this is childish, just go check out enhancedathlete on youtube and you'll see what I'm talking about. This guy is the real deal.

sounds interesting........what is his site?

pm me thx

How many carbs do u have. Doesn’t seem like to many. I did my first igf with slin last night. I sure I over did my carbs. I was worried that igf was going to change my requirements. I lately have been playing with 20 grams from glycerol and 50 aminos with log. So very low carb. It surprised me how well it worked. Was full and didn’t go hypo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello

why the glycerol???

both of these ae very out of date now to be fair.

I'd have to disagree with this. There are other mechanisms through which HGH decreases insulin sensitivity. I don't think that the insulin receptor activity of IGF-1 is sufficient to lead to insulin resistance over time. At least not at the serum levels achieved from exogenous GH. Chronic use of high dose LR3 may be a different story.
I think you misunderstood. My post was in response to someone asking about IGF-1, not GH. I was talking about high dose IGF-1 LR3 causing insulin resistance (although regular IGF-1 can cause this to).

I mentioned GH only to show that excessive IGF-1 elevation is also one (one of several) mechanisms by which GH can potentially decrease insulin sensitvity. With that said, excessive IGF-1 elevation is most certainly one of the mechanims through which GH can decrease insulin senstivity. I am talking about high-dose GH leading to 600+ IGF-1 blood levels. Once you get into that range, IGF-1 most definitely decreases insulin senstivity. As a side note, one of my previous clients was using Mecasermin and his IGF-1 blood levels tested in the 680 range. His insulin senstivity dropped consideraby. He wasn't using any GH, nor did he add anything which could have been responsible for the decrease. His diet alos remained the same. We wanted to see what Mecasermin could do for him without changing any variables.

This subject came up here before...and I posted clinical studies showing that large elevations in IGF-1 elevation will decrease insulin sensitivity. The misconception surrounding this topic is due to the dual nature of IGF-1 on insulin receptor function. At lower doses IGF-1 can actually improve insulin senstivity, but at higher doses (high blood levels) it will decrease sensitivity. Some people were only aware of the former effect and therefore argued with me about it, but after I posted clinical research showing that large elevations in IGF-1 levels actually damage insulin senstivity, the debate ended.

I hope I'll have some time in the coming days to dig out references for this opinion.

See bold above.

Last edited:
From reading this post and the others discussing IGF-1lr3/DES, the suggestion is to start at or around 40mcgs daily split up into two shots. As an example if you’re training biceps you would do 20mcgs into each bicep at the same time. I do DES immediately before walking into the gym and lr3 immediately after training. This is what works for ME. I use it 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. And I keep it simple. What works for one person doesn’t mean it will work for you and I. Again this is just my interpretation based on what I’ve read on here.

I know you had asked the question to another member I just figured I would offer my opinion. A lot of what I’ve had success with came from reading and watching plus some trial and error. Of course, followed with lab work after lab work after lab work to understand how things add positive benefits to my body. But more importantly to understand what causes negative affects to my body. The only advice I can offer outside of this is grab some glucose tabs just Incase you need them and keep reading. Start slow if you have concerns and build yourself up to a set dose range that works best for you. I’m not a doctor, nor should anything I’m offering be used as “medical advice”. I’ve just done some research and felt like offering this opinion until someone with more experience chimes in.

I use LR3 but am not sure if it is even doing anything. Tried 3 different semi-reputable brands so I don't know if I should even continue my IGF LR3 searching adventures. Strangely TPs hgh doesn't hit me with any lethargy at all either so maybe I'm just weird.

See bold above.
I bring up this topic. a few years ago you presented a very interesting protocol on paper which is as follows: Weeks 1 to 4 Day #1 (post-workout): Inject 1 mg of PEG-MGF into the pectorals. Divide this 1mg into twenty 50mcg injections and place 10 injections on the right side of the chest, followed by 10 injections on the left side of the chest. Make sure each injection is placed fairly evenly. Use a 30-31g. 1/2 inch syringe. Day #2 (about 3-4 days after day 1): As above. Weeks 5-8
Days 1-28: IGF-1 LR3 @ 100mcg once daily Here are my questions: Is this protocol still as good or are there better protocols? During the peg mgf phase, can I use insulin 16 iu before training? thank you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws