YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does HGH do you use though a contest prep?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What dose HGH do you use though a contest prep?

I'm sure that more is better but if one ran 3iu a day for 8 weeks leading inot a 16 week prep would their be a significant benifit over if it were not used??

Assuming that the AAS was the same for both cases??

What would you expect to gain with it over not using it?

Last edited:
use it the last 8 weeks

I would use it the final 8-10 at a dose you can afford (2, 3, 4iu's) I personally think if you use it the final 8-10 weeks, you will notice some fullness, better/easier fat loss, hold on to more muscle, ect,ect....Most people say you need to use it for 5-6 months to see anything, but I disagree with that...

use it the last 8 weeks

So would I take what I have and basicaly tripple the dose and run for 8 weeks? Would 8 week at 4iu/ed actualy do any good , everything i hear and read is that you barely start to see any effect til about the 8th week

I have enough to run for about 24 weeks at 4iu/ed. I just figured that with this does it would promote some decient fat loss assistance while possibly helping to add some lean muscle?

My goal this year is to get as lean as possible , I'm about as big as I want to be , i don't plan to compete at a national level as I don't think i want to add the mass i would need to stand a chance their

I'm holding at 260lbs rightnow and the fat is slowly comming off even at a reasonably high cal intake (3800-4200/ed) and low dose test (250mg/wk) , my plan is to steadly chip away at the stubon fat on my lower belly and lower back so that i've got decient abs going into my prep (maybe 9-10%) and ramp up my cycle then , possibly grow into the show a little and get much leaner

in the past when i used gh, i only did 2.5 iu's a day for 4 days a week and saw a good deal of fat loss and better muscle gain/retention. if you use it precontest and use 4iu's i would suggest splitting it 2iu's before cardio and 2iu's before weight workouts.

in the past when i used gh, i only did 2.5 iu's a day for 4 days a week and saw a good deal of fat loss and better muscle gain/retention. if you use it precontest and use 4iu's i would suggest splitting it 2iu's before cardio and 2iu's before weight workouts.

and how long did the noticable fat loss results take to see?

I'd much rather un it lower for alot longer if the fat loss results are good that way

A lot of people don't see results from hGH usage because when you are on you hold a lot of water, obviously there are people who hold more or less but i've seen allways a better look 2weeks after stopped hGH. For my experience if you use Human Grade hGH you can use any dosage The best results i've seen are from a 2x split: first inj. after wake up 10minutes before milk+whey+creatine shake,. second inj. few hours after work out(i think after w.o. it's not a good idea to rise up insuline if you want to burn fat,i'm not a fan of use of whey shake post work out). If i will run an hGH cycle i get a 3week on,doubling dosage, 3/4week of. My2cents

and how long did the noticable fat loss results take to see?

I'd much rather un it lower for alot longer if the fat loss results are good that way

for me it took about 3 months for my body to take on a different look; but i was not on a clean diet! knowing my body and how it responds to my diet i am sure that adding gh tu my strict diet i would see results in about 3 weeks. like it was said maybe the fat loss is not as evident due to the water retention?

I would use it the final 8-10 at a dose you can afford (2, 3, 4iu's) I personally think if you use it the final 8-10 weeks, you will notice some fullness, better/easier fat loss, hold on to more muscle, ect,ect....Most people say you need to use it for 5-6 months to see anything, but I disagree with that...

I agree with you Chris, at around 5-6iu/day for a couple of weeks I've noticed that I look leaner and more full. It's complete BS that it needs to be ran for long periods to be effective. I guess if you're looking for muscle gain, then yea, thats not a fast process anyway. But for fat loss, it certainly seems to work rather quickly.

I Agree

"Most people say you need to use it for 5-6 months to see anything, but I disagree with that..." I agree 1000%

substantial difference in just a few weeks...because of the fullness/fatloss affect it would be on my list above many of the other "popular" fat loss agents...and yes 3-4 iu daily is plenty

like bigA said use 10iu for 2-2.5month rader than 2-5iu for 6-10 month

like bigA said use 10iu for 2-2.5month rader than 2-5iu for 6-10 month

And that would equate to higher fat loss or muscle gains? I considered using it for a while at 10iu post workout with 5iu humilin-R but I think that I'd be going in a direction I don't need to rightnow

And that would equate to higher fat loss or muscle gains? I considered using it for a while at 10iu post workout with 5iu humilin-R but I think that I'd be going in a direction I don't need to rightnow

if macro's are right that won't adversly affect you in anyway. but unless you have some experience with it or a trainer to guide you don't mess with slin now during contest prep.
-JS

Would the timing of the HGH be different if you were in contest prep mode vs. offseason?
I've been wondering the same thing as the OP, hence the question.

i love how everyone makes things so complicated. Take gh in the morning, all in one shot. Start it as far out from your show as you can and run it for as long as you can. Everything depends on finances. I don't get running it just the last 8 weeks. I would run it all through prep, 16-20 weeks. But any amount of time would make a difference.

Very interesting topic..
i am right now running HGH..started last monday at 4iu ed...Jintropin. i intend to run till 4 or 5 months...
i am waiting to complete 1 month to start the AA's. but im thinking to start next monday....cant wait!!
But until now, i didnt feel any joint pain..

is too soon to feel that kind stuff...or is something wrong:

thanks bro

PEACE

i do 10iu slin at morning with 10iu HGH then 10iu slin after traning it works really good. i am also on a mix of 1,7grams of test eq and deca
love the GH makes my fat go away fast

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner