advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does it mean having consistently low blood sugar levels?

NEMSZ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Alright so I just got my blood work done and my fasting blood glucose came back at 59... This is the lowest it’s been but I’ve had it 65 or so the last test..

My GlycoHemoglobin is @ 4.8 and normal is below 5.7...

All other bloods are normal. Doc didn’t say anything about it just that it was low but I’m not diabetic or anything so he said it was good..

I was fasting for about 10 hours by the blood draw... Never feel hypo or anything, unless I don’t eat for a long time and do an intense workout. But otherwise feel great..

Is it just a product of being fasted for so long?

Most likely. If you aren't on GH. Id expext a normal person who trains/eats somewhat good to be around 67-74. If your last meals prior to bed the night before were small/carbless that would also play a role.

Most likely. If you aren't on GH. Id expext a normal person who trains/eats somewhat good to be around 67-74. If your last meals prior to bed the night before were small/carbless that would also play a role.

Nope, not on GH at the moment.. I do eat good most of the time, and don’t remember having a huge carb meal or lots of sweets the night before, especially not compared to what some of you guys eat. I’d say it was an average meal/amount of carbs.

I was just worried that it could be something else, I don’t know what, but I was surprised when I saw it that low..

Alright so I just got my blood work done and my fasting blood glucose came back at 59... This is the lowest it’s been but I’ve had it 65 or so the last test..

My GlycoHemoglobin is @ 4.8 and normal is below 5.7...

All other bloods are normal. Doc didn’t say anything about it just that it was low but I’m not diabetic or anything so he said it was good..

I was fasting for about 10 hours by the blood draw... Never feel hypo or anything, unless I don’t eat for a long time and do an intense workout. But otherwise feel great..

Is it just a product of being fasted for so long?

Normal blood sugar is 70-110 prior to a meal so your just under. This is normal for a 10 hr fasted blood sugar.

If you feel good, I think this level is excellent

Zero concerns here then. One of my training partners is trying to get on TRT. Just pulled bloods he's an all natty and his BS fasted was 60.

If you dont feel light headed or anything off. You're good.

Alright so I just got my blood work done and.....

^^^hey brother ..how would you rate your stress level?

HYPOglycemia can be a result of adrenal fatigue..

Fatigue is an experiential side effect of consciousness. Seeing as your adrenals are not sentient/conscious they cannot experience fatigue. Biggest load of bullshit ever "adrenal fatigue" - doctors even refer to it :)

Fatigue is an experiential side effect of consciousness. Seeing as your adrenals are not sentient/conscious they cannot experience fatigue. Biggest load of bullshit ever "adrenal fatigue" - doctors even refer to it :)

^^^i get what you'r saying here ..but i think you'r losing the point in semantics

so instead of calling it "adrenal fatigue" ..what if i call it "adrenal exhaustion"?? ..or "adrenal insufficiency"??

..if you'r saying it doesn't exist ..then how would you explain "addison's disease"??

:)

^^^i get what you'r saying here ..but i think you'r losing the point in semantics

so instead of calling it "adrenal fatigue" ..what if i call it "adrenal exhaustion"?? ..or "adrenal insufficiency"??

..if you'r saying it doesn't exist ..then how would you explain "addison's disease"??

:)

Exactly.

"Adrenal fatigue" is a fake disease used by alternative medicine doctors. "Adrenal insufficiency" is a real condition (primary, secondary, and tertiary) that includes but isn't limited to "Addison's disease."

They are the same thing for the part, stress-induced adrenal insufficiency is essentially what adrenal fatigue is.

It's very "meta" for doctors to shout "adrenal fatigue is fake" from the highest soapbox they can find, but the fact is adrenal insufficiency is a recognized condition that has several modalities and causes.

This rabbit hole is pretty deep, google adrenal fatigue vs adrenal insufficiency for lots of reading. Essentially, "adrenal fatigue" is just another word for secondary adrenal insufficiency.

This topic is a good example of the negative effects of groupthink and bandwagoning.

Also, there is a strong desire to label anything produced by alternative medicine doctors as false, insurance companies, and their desire to discredit conditions like "chronic fatigue syndrome" are also complicit.

I wouldn’t say I’m overly stressed at all, I sleep my 7-8 hours a night.. I’m eating good, working out etc.. I have my moments like everyone else, but nothing really keeps me up at night..

I’m going to read up on that though as I’ve never really heard of that

I wouldn’t say I’m overly stressed at all, I sleep my 7-8 hours a night.. I’m eating good, working out etc.. I have my moments like everyone else, but nothing really keeps me up at night..

I’m going to read up on that though as I’ve never really heard of that

Don't go down a rabbit hole of thinking something's wrong with you. Like blood pressure, it's better to be low than high on blood sugar. If you feel good and aren't having specific symptoms (and you would if experiencing hypoglycemia), leave it alone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131