over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does your cruise look like?

100mg test 100mg tren - best combo for keeping gains, leaness and overall look (I even look better for an general eye at this dosage than 1g test and 3mg tren, smaller but more defined since no water retention, no huge amount of food). Downsides - sleep, and a bit anxiety.

100mg test 100 masteron - best overall feeling, but don't have that look compared to 100 tren. A lot better libido than on tren, a bit drier (if hgh and peptides not used). No need for AI at all

100 test 100 npp - somewhere in between mastero and tren cruises.

150-200mg test - if I have the guts to be on this criuise and healthy diet for at least 4-5 months my blood work comes nearly to perfect (only liver enzymes comes a bit elevated)

Probably might want to try 200mg Test & 150mg Mast.
Sounds like a good.

Or should i replace the Mast with Prov?

Probably might want to try 200mg Test & 150mg Mast.
Sounds like a good.

Or should i replace the Mast with Prov?

It depends on your goals...When I cruise I want to get as "normal" as I can, get as good blood work as I can - these are my main goals when cruising, being big isn't my goal at this point. When I blast I have other goals (gain as much muscle as I can, get as strong as I can etc, being as healthy as I can isn't goal at this point).

On 200test/150mast you won't keep all your gains anyway, so why to cruise on such high dosage? It basically a lower dosage cycle, you'll have way more hormones in your body than it's own producing.
On 100/100 you won't keep all your gains, but your blood work and health will be way better. Funny thing is that we all are trying to look as good as we can, and good at the end comes to being as big as you can. Yes it's bodybuilding bigger=better, but it applies only in 1st-your mind 2nd-1% (if not less) population (bodybuilders)...Actually I get a lot more comments from the general public that I look a lot better when cruising, especially from the females. I'm smaller - yes, but I'm not bloated at all, look harder and have good abs. When I get used to that physique I don't even want to bulk up again

About 400mg testE, 50mg mast eod...5ius for 6 weeks

Next time ill prob try 50 prop/50 mast eod like tenny said..w 5ius

Cruise = 50mg test -e & 40mg mast -e EOD, duration generally 6-8 weeks though its flexible depending on bloodwork

I really like doing test E/tren E 100/100 per week.

Really helps staying lean and keeping gains from previous blasts.

About 400mg testE, 50mg mast eod...5ius for 6 weeks

Next time ill prob try 50 prop/50 mast eod like tenny said..w 5ius

If that's a cruise you mind if I ask what a blast looks like?

Curiosity is killing this cat :D

If that's a cruise you mind if I ask what a blast looks like?

Curiosity is killing this cat :D

was about 2.2 grams at the end...i started small and worked up...was running a good amount of tren and eq and started to feel the bp so decided to come down....just started gh 1st time on this cruise...

Dr. prescribed TRT at 150 mgs test c per week...6 ius GH 5 days a week...duration all depends, sometimes 2 months at the shortest...some times 6+ months
You guys that are "cruising" on the higher amounts should really get the labs done...no joke, those things creep up quick.

Last edited:
Dr. prescribed TRT at 150 mgs test c per week...6 ius GH 5 days a week...duration all depends, sometimes 2 months at the shortest...some times 6+ months
You guys that are "cruising" on the higher amounts should really get the labs done...no joke, those things creep up quick.

Is called blast and cruise ....cruises are longer than a blast in my option like i'm going cruise for two months blast the next month cruise the again blast for a month then cruise for the last repair my boys for 3 months then start back up

Is called blast and cruise ....cruises are longer than a blast in my option like i'm going cruise for two months blast the next month cruise the again blast for a month then cruise for the last repair my boys for 3 months then start back up

But cruise is safe for me at 300-250Mg of test a week 150 I think your doing more harm than good might as will start your boys back up

I believe a cruise on 100mg Test & 100mg Tren a week is too supressive.

This isnt about being suppressed, us who are on at all times (trt /blast and cruise) are as suppressed as it gets.

Cruise 125 mg per week for as long as I want. But at least 4 weeks after a blast.

If blasting and cruising suppression doesn't really come into it IMO, unless your planning on cruising and then coming off.

OP, cruise is about 600mg test enth. Not really a cruise per se, just not a high dose cycle. I don't see point in low doses cruises as after blasting and working so hard you will drop muscle mass as a result of using say 100mg a week instead of 1g. If it took X level of hormones to put on that muscle then going back to B level of them your not going to maintain that new mass. Shooting yourself in the foot in my view.

Last edited:
If blasting and cruising suppression doesn't really come into it IMO, unless your planning on cruising and then coming off.

OP, cruise is about 600mg test enth. Not really a cruise per se, just not a high dose cycle. I don't see point in low doses cruises as after blasting and working so hard you will drop muscle mass as a result of using say 100mg a week instead of 1g. If it took X level of hormones to put on that muscle then going back to B level of them your not going to maintain that new mass. Shooting yourself in the foot in my view.

How long have you been on and how long with that high of cruises? And do you get bloodwork?

How long have you been on and how long with that high of cruises? And do you get bloodwork?

Erm been on about 18 months now. Last cruise was the first time doing a higher dose cruise, I used 125mg/week for the times prior to that and always dropped mass and strength.

Unfortunately last cruise I got ill and injured which put me out for about 8 weeks so I did loose some gains but prior to that I had no real drop in weight or strength.

No bloodwork as of yet, next wednesday getting it done, I have bordeline high BP right now though but thats on a blast of 800mg test, 500mg deca, 400mg mast e and 150mg oxys a day.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws