over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Dorian Yates looks like now!!

I dont know why you guys are picking on the guy for being 200 lbs or so now. We all have to realize that its going to happen to all of us once we go off the juice and age. Nobody can maintain anywhere near that kind of size. This picture looks to be more recent:

Looks good to me.

I thought he looked good...Healthy:)

He is an all time great and have huge respect for the guy but damn, in this vid you can really see how bad his left bicep is from that tear while back. Don't know how the hell he won the Olympia title that year he filmed blood and guts and competed with that arm looking that way? Amazing for his age though but would think his mid section would be a little cleaner.

He is an all time great and have huge respect for the guy but damn, in this vid you can really see how bad his left bicep is from that tear while back. Don't know how the hell he won the Olympia title that year he filmed blood and guts and competed with that arm looking that way? Amazing for his age though but would think his mid section would be a little cleaner.

Why would you think is mid section should be cleaner? Do you think he should be ripped when he is 80? He looks good to me.

Yates

One of my all-time favorites, if not for all his injuries I would say he could won another 3 Mr. O's....

I dont know why you guys are picking on the guy for being 200 lbs or so now. We all have to realize that its going to happen to all of us once we go off the juice and age. Nobody can maintain anywhere near that kind of size. This picture looks to be more recent:

Looks good to me.

Exactly. I understand people hold him in such regard... he's my fav bodybuilder. But I don't get this mindset that he should be huge and ripped in his later years. He has nothing else to prove. I am sure he would rather be fairly healthy and able to see huis family etc. Instead of walking round 250 and ripped and having a heart attack just cos he wanted to look huge in his 50's.

Exactly. I understand people hold him in such regard... he's my fav bodybuilder. But I don't get this mindset that he should be huge and ripped in his later years. He has nothing else to prove. I am sure he would rather be fairly healthy and able to see huis family etc. Instead of walking round 250 and ripped and having a heart attack just cos he wanted to look huge in his 50's.

Agreed. He has done his time. It's someone else's turn now.

wow...i knew Dorian had torn a tricep that ended his career...never realized it was the same arm as the torn bicep...
Looks pretty beefy and healthy there..

He's still got it .... p.s. watch out for that last guy in the long black socks ...

Looks good to me.

I know. People act like he should be 270 with striated glutes.

hes well over 200lbs in all them pics any any of them pic he still looks like someone that could move some decent iron still

Last edited:
That looks like an Italian version of the ManO'Man dating show. I was the bodybuilder on the Australian version of the show something like 15-20 years ago :rolleyes:

He still looks good in your photos mate, of a similar size, 200lbs plus....

really? i wouldnt think so, i mean hes got a belly in the second pic

although have to admit how dorian looks these days doesnt bother me, hes won olympias so i think how he looks for the rest of his life probably doesnt matter LOL

The pics are 5 years old on an Italian game show, not recent, but he still looks amazing.

Just goes to show you that even one of the best that has ever competed in Bodybuilding didnt establish a foundation with heavy weights before he started using.

If you establish some hardcore years of training under your belt before you start using supps to get past your base foundation now you will always have that stocky bodybuilding look better than the average Joe. MM

He was one of the greatest bodybuilders ever. I think he can look however the hell he wants to look now. Nobody on these boards will ever look as good as he did.

I'm sure he's just trying to stay healthy for the remainder of his life. Can't hate on him for that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear