advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What dosages keep you and your doctor happy?

I have had CT heart scan and have a zero calcium score, I'm not worried about lipids and I don't even test them. My doctor doesn't recommend testing lipids either. Heart disease is a response to inflammation and is largely genetic, it is not caused by small alterations in cholesterol.
I’ve had a dr. explain this to me just as you stated and I’m kinda understanding it. I just want to live healthy.

With the new HCG law I’m being prescribed Clomid instead. The NPP is for joint relief.
Dang what is the new hcg law. I heard some something about no more compounding idk. I like me some hcg. I got my trt dialed in pretty good over the years.

well, just minutes ago i had a call with my doc.
my test was a bit over 900 and he suggested we reduce the dosage. I am not on inj but on the gel version and have to drop from one sachet to 3/4.
he wants me to sit around 600-700. Sucks because i feel great between 900 and 1000.

I've found 15mg test cyp daily (105mg per week) to be the sweet spot to get my total and free test in the top of the range without my hemoglobin getting too high.

I have had CT heart scan and have a zero calcium score, I'm not worried about lipids and I don't even test them. My doctor doesn't recommend testing lipids either. Heart disease is a response to inflammation and is largely genetic, it is not caused by small alterations in cholesterol.

Glad you said it. I couldn't care less about lipids either, unless I'm getting the important ones tested like LDL-P, ApoB, etc. I had 0 calcium score too last I checked.

I've found 15mg test cyp daily (105mg per week) to be the sweet spot to get my total and free test in the top of the range without my hemoglobin getting too high.

Nothuman,

What are you total and free test levels on 105mg test? No antiestrogen? What do you keep your E2 at?

Do you always stay at that dose or do you still blast here and there?

Dang what is the new hcg law. I heard some something about no more compounding idk. I like me some hcg. I got my trt dialed in pretty good over the years.
The FDA has stopped all compounding of HCG.

what is your ideal E2 number when you get to that 300-500mg test? How high or low do you like to keep your E2 while running the extra testosterone?
This is a hard question because I go by a combination of symptoms and bloodwork. 40s or even 50s is fine in most cases.

Nope, I haven't tried it, but I love the 10m/day protocol and I got it from you originally, thank you!
Same for me when not blasting. 10mg/day keeps everything just right by my comfort levels and the doc. Blood pressure seems more affected by weight than supps but I keep things on the mild side. Got it from the old Emeric post as well. I also take off completely a few times a year after a blast.

I do aromasin at the lowest possible dosage to keep E2 in check, and by in check I mean lowish relative to testosterone level, not necessarily "normal range." I go by bloodwork, not a set duration. Based on the 2nd set of blood work I get towards the end of the cycle, I may increase it 6mg (1/4th tab) ED instead of EOD.
What have you seen your e2 creep to and what will the tiny dosage of aromasin generally get it down to? Please specify whether its e2 or sensitive.

400mgs. Yes 400mgs. 200 x 2. He’ll go up to 600. Also will prescribe deca, anavar, pepetides, and he even has his own supplement line from pre workouts to CBD.

I don’t know what my numbers are though I really don’t care. Just being honest lol

I saw them the first time, but again, I just really don’t care.

400mgs. Yes 400mgs. 200 x 2. He’ll go up to 600. Also will prescribe deca, anavar, pepetides, and he even has his own supplement line from pre workouts to CBD.

I don’t know what my numbers are though I really don’t care. Just being honest lol

I saw them the first time, but again, I just really don’t care.
Ignorance is bliss. Good luck.

Ignorance is bliss. Good luck.

Just saw some of your reposes to cholesterol and you and I are on the same page... without knowing this I didn’t even want to go down that rabbit hole.

I was really referring to my total test/estrogen though. I figured people would be asking my levels.

I used to be on statins and blood pressure meds. I’ve been carnivore 1.5yrs maybe even more now. Occasional cheats here and there to keep sane.

As far as test levels go in my opinion it’s how do you feel and are you experiencing and sides? This is how my Dr appts go.

I don’t always use 400mgs but that’s my
Rx. 200 x 2. 1mg adex x 2. He says everything looks good except my high total cholesterol but he knows my stance and even agrees enough to not argue with me one single bit.

Thanks. Means a lot.
It wasn't really meant to be condescending. It was more or less identifying that you cant worry about what you're not interested in knowing about. I do hope your bloodwork and health are good.

It wasn't really meant to be condescending. It was more or less identifying that you cant worry about what you're not interested in knowing about. I do hope your bloodwork and health are good.

Never felt better. One thing I’ve learned is listen to your body first and foremost. I stay lean with abs and veins and feel great.

What have you seen your e2 creep to and what will the tiny dosage of aromasin generally get it down to? Please specify whether its e2 or sensitive.
1/4th tab (6mg) EOD increased to ED if I still feel I'm too high. I've looked into having lower dose aromasin compounded but it's very expensive. I also do ultrasensitive estradiol which is what Quest calls MS/LC testing. My E2 level is usually in the mid 40s on 200-300mg and in the high 40s or mid to low 50s on my higher dose (at this point I'm already on 6mg EOD). As I stated in my other post, I use a combination of bloodwork and symptoms to judge my aromasin dose.

My experience is, without any AI, 250mg/week test will result in about 50 E2, 500mg will result in about 100 E2, an 1g test will result in around 200 (~180ish) E2 if left unchecked. (note these numbers are from before I started using the sensitive testing)

Never felt better. One thing I’ve learned is listen to your body first and foremost. I stay lean with abs and veins and feel great.
That's great..but your lipids could be trashed, your blood might be sludge, kidneys might be stressed - estrogen...inflammation..and more could be in terrible shape.

Same for me when not blasting. 10mg/day keeps everything just right by my comfort levels and the doc. Blood pressure seems more affected by weight than supps but I keep things on the mild side. Got it from the old Emeric post as well. I also take off completely a few times a year after a blast.

I was doing this too ( geting off totaly after blast ) the way kaladryn does it

After blast 4-6 weeks totally off then trt 10 mg ed

Now i not do it anymore but im not blasting only adding primo

Respect

10 mg ed test for cruising was the best thing i ever did since starting gear

Its crazy how much it makes me sensitive , even adding only primo on top mutates me

Respect

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner