over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What dose do you cruise on?

I'd also like to hear from those who curse and blast as I just started TRT, and have been waiting until I started to cruise and blast twice per year. The upside of being shut down, you don't have to worry about PCT.

Cruise dose is always prescribed trt dose which is 150mg/week. BLasts will be timed around when check-up appointments (bloodwork) are. Some see their doc every 3 months, some every 6 months.

400-500 per week of Test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ask because i began 200mg of trt in January. But over the last 4 weeks I've increased my dose to 450-500mg weekly, along with mk677. So far I've gained 15 pounds. I plan on adding equipoise next week and continuing with the mk.

However, since i now have the benefit of goinh back to 200mg per week (medically justified and covered via insurance) i want to just stay here lol

If i didn't have trt (and i struggled for a decade without it) i would have to worry about pct etc but i don't because i do.

So what i do need to worry about are tree long term side effects of that dosage, and when i do go to 200 if i stay on this too long that 200 won't equate too much....

So i was trying to get a baseline on what the average is most guys that lift stay on and how often they blast besides that...

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I ask because i began 200mg of trt in January. But over the last 4 weeks I've increased my dose to 450-500mg weekly, along with mk677. So far I've gained 15 pounds. I plan on adding equipoise next week and continuing with the mk.

However, since i now have the benefit of goinh back to 200mg per week (medically justified and covered via insurance) i want to just stay here lol

If i didn't have trt (and i struggled for a decade without it) i would have to worry about pct etc but i don't because i do.

So what i do need to worry about are tree long term side effects of that dosage, and when i do go to 200 if i stay on this too long that 200 won't equate too much....

So i was trying to get a baseline on what the average is most guys that lift stay on and how often they blast besides that...

From everything I've read (and I've read a lot) anything over 200mg per week is really blasting.

From everything I've read (and I've read a lot) anything over 200mg per week is really blasting.
Yea i know. But i know some guys who run 500mg steadily on trt because there ex bodybuilders and they need that much to respond. I don't want to end up that way as getting a Dr to prescribe that much regardless of the numbers is more than difficult.

I was amazed to see my test levels at >1500 while on 250mg of Test. Either the gear is overdosed or I really need to bump it down because I would like to stay within normal range if not blasting. My estrogen was also through the roof, another thing I don't want.

I never go over 300 even when blasting cuz Test hates me. I just throw in a nandrolone and oral, usually. Gonna try 150mg of Test when I'm done and see where that puts me.

Last edited:

As long as you manage your Estrogen and get bloodwork every 3 months, I see no issue but again...this is my opinion. I've been using AAS for over 20 years. Why EQ? MK can add serious water weight....I'm assuming you like the way MK works.

As long as you manage your Estrogen and get bloodwork every 3 months, I see no issue but again...this is my opinion. I've been using AAS for over 20 years. Why EQ? MK can add serious water weight....I'm assuming you like the way MK works.

It was eq or deca and i chose eq. I'm prone to elevated prolactin (I've had it in the past).

Eq should help with cutting and strength, maybe even lean bulk.....

Estrogen is being controlled with Arimidex at .25mg three times a week.

Mk is great. Recovery and strength gains are amazing. I haven't seen much in terms of water weight to be honest although i may notice it when i discontinue.

What i do dislike is the lethargy.

I'm hoping to pull the trigger on some gh to run with my eq and test stack.

Your very lucky with the MK..most folks gain tons of water. If you can, consider switching to Aromasin as its more lipid friendly.

I was amazed to see my test levels at >1500 while on 250mg of Test. Either the gear is overdosed or I really need to bump it down because I would like to stay within normal range if not blasting. My estrogen was also through the roof, another thing I don't want.

I never go over 300 even when blasting cuz Test hates me. I just throw in a nandrolone and oral, usually. Gonna try 150mg of Test when I'm done and see where that puts me.

No man, at least not for myself and many other people...250mg test would put me over 2000

If you want to take TRT doses and be in a normal range you have to restrict it to 70-100mg/week. In my experience. I like being 1500 so I take 140mg/week sometimes but its not best for health.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws