advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What else to use instead of Caber for tren nipple pain?

Bio-hazard

Registered
Im on test, primo, tren and mast and always in the past Caber knocks out my tren gyno but not this time. ( I have no issues with test gyno) Now my nipples are swollen and hurting. What else should I try? Maybe my batch is bad or underused? Ive always used Madisonjamesresearch with no issues.

Prami is stronger. You need to be careful with it, though. A 1 mg pill can make you sick and miserable all night if you aren't used to it. It's good to start with 0.1 mg and work your way up slowly.

To do this, weigh a pill with a milligram scale. Crush a few pills and keep the powder in a little jar. Lets say 1 pill weighs 200 mg (it varies by brand). In this case, 20 mg of the pill powder is a 0.1 mg dose. Just weigh the appropriate amount of powder for each daily dose, gradually increasing from 0.1 to 0.5 mg (or whatever dose is effective).

It's not good to stay on it long term. After the cycle, taper your dose down before quitting.

You can have progesterone receptors stimulated by estrogen which can also produce prolactin. Letrozole at .625 E2D will make it subside. I've used it several times for this

Bromo or highish dose B6 is generally cheaper and "safer." DA have a lot of drawbacks to the cardiac system. Oh yeah and I'll be that guy "just lower the dose dummy."

P5P actually works really really well. Better than most guys would expect. P5P is cheap

i would try nolva.
tren can give you gyno a bunch of different ways, even through elivated igf so there may actually be nothing you can do for it.

thats one of the reasons i dont use it anymore.
combo of ana and nolva got to be pretty regular.
its cheap and easy to get.

also research caber doesnt work.
caber is one thing that if you are gona use it you need to use real deal pharma.
if you cant get real caber use prami. again real is the way to go.

nolva and adex can be whatever

also research caber doesnt work.
caber is one thing that if you are gona use it you need to use real deal pharma.
if you cant get real caber use prami. again real is the way to go.

nolva and adex can be whatever

I have always understood that caber was not stable in liquid solution but a quality raw capped should be g2g. That being said caps/tabs with a drug dosed so small behooves one to obtain pharma imo.

OP that source has been very hit or miss miss miss for me personally. Their selection/pricing is attractive but too much bunk junk ime.

Bromo works, if you can find it.
I'm actually using Prami right now and it fucking sucks. I don't have any tren gyno, i just had high prolactin and my libido was trash so i bought some research chem Prami and it works...but my god be careful. VERY strange drug.
I'm taking about 0.5mg 3hrs before bed right now and it makes me sleepy plus gives me a headache. Any higher of a dose and you'll feel like the flu hit you like a mack truck. BUT...libido is great. Also, prami before bed is horrible. Sleep an hour then wake up and repeat until morning. So its feel crumby during the day VS not sleep at night...

I ONLY went with prami because Caber was more expensive and shipping would've taken 2 weeks. I couldn't find Bromo and everything else doesn't seem as strong at all.

I have always understood that caber was not stable in liquid solution but a quality raw capped should be g2g. That being said caps/tabs with a drug dosed so small behooves one to obtain pharma imo.

OP that source has been very hit or miss miss miss for me personally. Their selection/pricing is attractive but too much bunk junk ime.

Have to agree about the source. I've had some stuff from MJR that worked fantastic, like PGE-1 and MT2. Other stuff was hit or miss. And his customer service wasn't that great, seemed like it was a hassle for him to take my money. So eventually I went elsewhere. MJR was really good for a while, though.

His liquid Prami worked really well for me years ago, amazingly high libido when it was dialed in right. But it's a hard compound to dial in right. And I tried it later and it made me feel like crap and killed my libido, so again, hit or miss.

Careful with Prami. I’m a truck driver for a living and the shit had me falling asleep at the wheel on a daily basis. Woke up while driving in a ditch once.

It also made me somewhat emotionless. I had a couple of pet rats that I had to put down because they both had developed large tumors and when I had it done I had absolutely zero emotion or sadness while it was happening. I loved those little fuckers and normally that would have had me bawling.

i have had caps made with rx at a compounding pharmcy and they could not compare to the real deal fuck all expensive pharma ones. i forget the brand, but us pharma. totally different animals.

in this case buy the legit ones or use a different drug. its very easy to see in this case.

all of the d2 agonist drugs do weird things and should be used with more caution the some of the other things we play with. most dont think that. but no joke. be gentle.

i have used prami with some success, far second to caber, far far far but caber is gone run you about 150 a month or so. this is why most look to prami or bromo.

different people have very different reactions to these drugs.
for example i always took them in the morning, they do not make me sleepy, generally i need to be calmed down.

if you start prami at like .125mg and work up super slow it helps. be gentle and it will have less sides. i stop after some time as it brings me more towards mania then whats good.

bromo has a head feel i dont like and often got headaches.

for sex real and side effect free use caber is where its at and its worth it. someone buy the real thing and do a test. its unquestionable.

good luck

I wish i could take caber. I've tried three different times and everytime it was so overwhelming that i couldn't handle it. I even tried super small doses like 0.15 and i still had exactly the same effect. I would get severe tunnel vision, really dizzy, my heart rate would go through the roof, my vision looked fucked up. God damn it was scary and all i could do was sit there and ride it out and it felt like it took forever to go away. Each time i took pjizer brand and each time was like a year apart. I kept trying because there aren't many other options and i wanted to make it work. Three times was enough. Not doing that again. Sides like that seem to be pretty rare for others, though. My brain chemicals must just be all messed up. I'm on suboxone and i blame it on that.

I wish i could take caber. I've tried three different times and everytime it was so overwhelming that i couldn't handle it. I even tried super small doses like 0.15 and i still had exactly the same effect. I would get severe tunnel vision, really dizzy, my heart rate would go through the roof, my vision looked fucked up. God damn it was scary and all i could do was sit there and ride it out and it felt like it took forever to go away. Each time i took pjizer brand and each time was like a year apart. I kept trying because there aren't many other options and i wanted to make it work. Three times was enough. Not doing that again. Sides like that seem to be pretty rare for others, though. My brain chemicals must just be all messed up. I'm on suboxone and i blame it on that.

Gotta be the suboxone, that is definitely an outlier of a reaction.....

Caber works well for tren sides but I've never gotten any of the other benefits from it that everyone speaks of.

Have to agree about the source. I've had some stuff from MJR that worked fantastic, like PGE-1 and MT2. Other stuff was hit or miss. And his customer service wasn't that great, seemed like it was a hassle for him to take my money. So eventually I went elsewhere. MJR was really good for a while, though.

His liquid Prami worked really well for me years ago, amazingly high libido when it was dialed in right. But it's a hard compound to dial in right. And I tried it later and it made me feel like crap and killed my libido, so again, hit or miss.
That aka mjr
Throwback from the old olm days

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear