over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What ever happened to common courtesy?

Ironraider

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So many guys and gals, ladies and gents etc. here love to help and share by giving advice, insights, protocol on EVERYTHING...which is great isn't it??

When I open my PMs and see questions on whatever, not going to go into specifics, I gladly share what I know, or assist the PM brother or sister in pointing them into the right direction. Gives me the warm fuzzy's knowing I helped someone out.

Here's the kicker...and I know for a fact, there are many in my shoes...that for some reason, just can't get some of these requesters to say thanks for your help.

People do a great job stroking the ego, then...here comes the question, please help with this or that. So...someone takes the time to write, proof read so the intended party will fully understand what is shared, and send it off. Which to me and anyone else isn't a problem...but what the hell ever happened to "thank you"?

If you're going to ask for a favor...please kindly give some gratitude for the efforts. MANY MANY here do say thank you...you know who you are...this if for the others who take and run, those "gimme gimme, my name is Jimmy" types. Like the old school days...didn't your momma ever teach you how to be polite? Works today as well....

well said. I get a ton of PM's from people asking DNP questions or what sponsor to get it from (I guess bc I post in DNP threads?). I always help out but I'd say only about 80% of the people say thanks.

Can you please tell me your name, address, phone number, social security, what source you use, your diet, your cycles, you past cycles, your goals, your family member's names and ages, your hopes, dreams, and the like please?

I will not be saying thank you, though. :D

I believe I only say thanks when I have something to add to the responder. And its not being rude (although maybe it is, cuz it is if it is perceived as such), but its like my work email that fills up and drives me crazy, thank you emails just clog the inbox. But now Im pondering saying thank you in emails more often.

I am a big fan of mailing thank you cards to people tho.

Well if I don't get a thank you in return, the next time their question comes in.......I hit delete! :D

I very rarely PM anyone as I know a lot of guys get a ton of them.
That being said, I have always gotten a good response from people, which is amazing. I always say thanks because I know it takes some time to respond to PM's.
So for those vets out there that take the time to help us little guys out,
THANK YOU!!

Well, whenever I get a question....
Wait. Nobody cares what I think:p

I ALWAYS say thank you for EVERYTHING. People have no class.

Well if I don't get a thank you in return, the next time their question comes in.......I hit delete! :D

Mike...this is no bullshit...you are a WEALTH of knowledge. Although to date I've never reached out to you for insights etc. You are one of those guys who I would owe a debt of gratitude. We kinda run around with the same "friends" here...and I've have always heard nothing but great things about you.

Thanks for being here and putting in your 0.02 whenever you feel like it.

This isn't some kiss up shit, so if you get a pm from me tomorrow you'll answer it. Just speaking the truth, because sometimes you need to hear it...

Respect...

Mike...this is no bullshit...you are a WEALTH of knowledge. Although to date I've never reached out to you for insights etc. You are one of those guys who I would owe a debt of gratitude. We kinda run around with the same "friends" here...and I've have always heard nothing but great things about you.

Thanks for being here and putting in your 0.02 whenever you feel like it.

This isn't some kiss up shit, so if you get a pm from me tomorrow you'll answer it. Just speaking the truth, because sometimes you need to hear it...

Respect...

No problem bro! I enjoy answering most of the PMs. I have been doing this for a bit now and have made tons of mistakes and learned a wealth of knowledge over the years and if I can help some one out or stop them from making one of the many mistakes I made in the past, I will.

I cant even answer my pm's on a daily basis, let alone track who says thank you. But I know that a ton of the people I help say thank you and I have made some amazing friends through the pms, so thank you all

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I hear you Iron! That rude behavior spills over into everything in everyday life these days. Its everywhere. Reminds me of something that happened fairly recently. I always hold the door open for a woman if she is walking up behind me. I'm old fashioned that way. Go fucking figure why I do that in 2011. Well, when I stood there holding the door for her, I didn't get a thank you, kiss my ass, nothing from this woman :mad: . Just so happened you had to go through another door to get into the main lobby. This time when she was walking up expecting the same, I let the door slam in her face right when she got to there :p Sometimes I love tren moods.

I hear you Iron! That rude behavior spills over into everything in everyday life these days. Its everywhere. Reminds me of something that happened fairly recently. I always hold the door open for a woman if she is walking up behind me. I'm old fashioned that way. Go fucking figure why I do that in 2011. Well, when I stood there holding the door for her, I didn't get a thank you, kiss my ass, nothing from this woman :mad: . Just so happened you had to go through another door to get into the main lobby. This time when she was walking up expecting the same, I let the door slam in her face right when she got to there :p Sometimes I love tren moods.

Brick, I wish I could double like this one. Its even more fun when you hold the door open for a guy and he just walks thru like you're his servant. Doesnt the mofo know i suffer from roid rage?

My late grandfather once me years ago, nevet ask for anything in return. How true but I agree with Iron and thank you. :D

Brick, I wish I could double like this one. Its even more fun when you hold the door open for a guy and he just walks thru like you're his servant. Doesnt the mofo know i suffer from roid rage?

too funny, i hate those pricks. i was shopping w/ my wife a few days ago and i held the door open for some chinese dude, he walks right thru, no thank you. meanwhile the rest of his family is trailing behind, and im thinking to myself, fuck this, that prick should have stop and held it for his family, i let the fucking door slam right in their face. ignorant pricks.

same goes for the guys that you waive thru the intersection first, no gesture, just cruise right by.

So many guys and gals, ladies and gents etc. here love to help and share by giving advice, insights, protocol on EVERYTHING...which is great isn't it??

When I open my PMs and see questions on whatever, not going to go into specifics, I gladly share what I know, or assist the PM brother or sister in pointing them into the right direction. Gives me the warm fuzzy's knowing I helped someone out.

Here's the kicker...and I know for a fact, there are many in my shoes...that for some reason, just can't get some of these requesters to say thanks for your help.

People do a great job stroking the ego, then...here comes the question, please help with this or that. So...someone takes the time to write, proof read so the intended party will fully understand what is shared, and send it off. Which to me and anyone else isn't a problem...but what the hell ever happened to "thank you"?

If you're going to ask for a favor...please kindly give some gratitude for the efforts. MANY MANY here do say thank you...you know who you are...this if for the others who take and run, those "gimme gimme, my name is Jimmy" types. Like the old school days...didn't your momma ever teach you how to be polite? Works today as well....

Ha, you are nicer then me! I usually won't answer pms unless they've been a member for at least a year.

LMAO! Sounds like this mother whose kid was going to my daughters day care last year...real princess. Like you, I will hold the door open for anyone, smile say hey or whatever.

So princess comes up, and I'll give her props for being so damn hot...and maybe that is her problem...she expects this shit. So the first time, hold the door for her...I get a smile, and she gets a lustful look from me (not really, but she wouldn't have seen it anyway...but i ALWAYS checked out her ass...to nice to pass up...no matter how rude).

Anyhoo....after that...she would just pass through without even looking at me or a smile...nothing. That happened twice...after that...I'd walk out...and if she was coming towards the door...TFB...get it yourself...princess...cause this king doesn't cater to the ungrateful.

too funny, i hate those pricks. i was shopping w/ my wife a few days ago and i held the door open for some chinese dude, he walks right thru, no thank you. meanwhile the rest of his family is trailing behind, and im thinking to myself, fuck this, that prick should have stop and held it for his family, i let the fucking door slam right in their face. ignorant pricks.

same goes for the guys that you waive thru the intersection first, no gesture, just cruise right by.

Awesome! High five! :headbang:

Ha, you are nicer then me! I usually won't answer pms unless they've been a member for at least a year.

Q...well bro...everyone knows you're the fucking professor around here...I'm the assistant teacher who will take anything for just about any price! :p

Hey

I always say thanks, typically in advance also haha

But yeah I imagine there are a few dick weeds out there.
"Mom can I have money for a movie", "sure babe" , son = out the door no thanks or w/e
^^
This is where those dick weeds were bred.

My momma would have thrown her shoe at me if I didn't say thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131