over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What exactly does GH do again?

AllLoadedUp

Registered
Yes I know all the things people say. Like it makes all these "amazing changes" "incredible changes" "radical changes" to the way your body looks. I have been using TP Greys at 6IU per day for 9 weeks. Now I know the stuff is real. Because I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes my hands are hurting so bad. So no questions there. I am also using 1.5 gr of Test. Now I know you really need to be on it for 6 months at least. And I intend to do it for 1 year straight at least. But I am just wondering what is supposed to be happening? I look absolutely no different than I did 9 weeks ago. All I have are seriously acheing hands. Shouldn't these amazing changes be starting to show something? I'm depressed. :(

Now you know, Ghish doesn't do anything. Just like Myostatin Inhibitors.

For overall health and well being under 3 ius has become the standard.

Honestly i believe gh is best to be run with insulin i have seen two diffrent individual run pfizer and humatrope for two years straight and one says absolutely no effect and the other swears along with food he is able to grow past plateaus but when run on cycle with insulin i personally believe it works wonders on helping you stay lean

You can easily get those sides without GH in your system ...might be fakes and you're injecting cortisol or any other peptide ...you just can't know.

What the fuck made you buy xyz-tops? I can make purple tops in my basement and sell them...

Go use pharmacy grade gh for six months and come back and tell us it didn't do anything.....

GH turns your physique into pro-worthy status within weeks, don't you know?

No, but srs...

I'm on TP greys as well, 6.66iu. Week 5--hands doing same thing as yours. Bought a carpal tunnel brace from local pharmacy for $16, seems to help at night. Also making sure you eat less sodium in meal before bed and lots of water leading up to it will decrease this sensation.

What have my results been? I haven't put an ounce of fat on--actually, I've leaned out. This allows me to pound the food harder and get better results, which translates into more lean weight gain = more muscle. My physique is also more "full" all the time and I'm getting better pumps than just AAS alone.

Use in conjunction with insulin at your dose to see better results / push food harder. Split your dose and do half in am, then hit fasted cardio to see better fatloss.

Edit: you don't have to be on 6+mos to see results. Especially at your dose. It's not a miracle drug, it just enhances everything you're already doing.

Last edited:
When I start ramping up GH to 6-8ius per day, everyday, my whole body changes In 6-8 weeks. I tell body fat levels drop, my sleep gets better, my muscles stay full and vascular and I get a more rounded look to them. I was running MG Gh. Getting ready to switch to Red tops and hopefully the results will be same at the same doses

You can easily get those sides without GH in your system ...might be fakes and you're injecting cortisol or any other peptide ...you just can't know.

What the fuck made you buy xyz-tops? I can make purple tops in my basement and sell them...

TP is one of the most respected sponsors on the board, and his Greys have consistently tested high on serum and IGF tests. Thats probably what made him buy the xyz (grey) tops...

Allloadedup, you can probably reduce your dose and still get good results. You will lean out and harden up, if your diet is in check. The results from GH are subtle compared to AAS so if you are expecting dbol type gains you will be disappointed. But GH gives you solid gains and leans you out, with the amount of test you are doing you should get some decent gains just might be slower than you want.

Hijack time

based on preference what would u do (if consistency is the same)

9iu serostim a day (1000$ a month)

Or

Generic (this brand has tested consistant at 17.5 iu per 10 ml vial)
1.5 vials a day 5x a week (around 26 iu) (525$ a month)
or 2 vials a day 5x a week (around 35 iu) (700$ a month)

Crazy dosages I realize.

Allloadedup. What is/was your current stats including body fat %? Pictures would help the most.

Are you cutting or bulking? Are tou running an AI alongsode that much test? Theres sooooo many questions that need to be answered to figure this out.

The hands/arms going numb at night is a positive side effect that it is indeed real hgh.

Last edited:
are you doing any cardio? Your expecting GH to lean you out but are you eating in a calorie deficit? How many carbs are you eating per day? Drop your carbs to 100g/day, lots of greens and do 30 min of cardio (some intensity, not just walking) 3-5 days/week and check back. Drugs are aids not miracles.

Its suppose to make your mind belive that you are getting lean and muscle mass is increasing.
If its not doing this chances are its bunk...

GH speeds up the process of muscle acquisition and fat loss. Although, an hour of cardio a day is going to burn fat faster than no cardio plus HGH, in my opinion.

LOL I just messed up the posts and thought phatkid77's on 7 IU each day ...if that was the case I'd punch the supplier his bunk right back in his face :eek:

LOL I just messed up the posts and thought phatkid77's on 7 IU each day ...if that was the case I'd punch the supplier his bunk right back in his face :eek:

Lol. What!?
I'm gunna hit 6 or 7 soooon. Just wanted a taste of low dose I case I stay on after foreva

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All i can say is how it has affected me
Im 51, no cardio or gym time, just work in refineries
I started in jan 2015 3 iu daily, then split to 4 iu 2xdaily
Ive lost upper trunk fat( side boobs) love handles and dropped two pants size
All in all i feel like in my early 40's again
And yea my diet sucks too, but because of gh and what is has done for me
I am beggining to eat better and even do a little dumdbell action
I LOVE THIS SHIT, and its not even pharm grade
Xyz grey's

They came straight from The Provider. I believe no sponsor on here has as good a reputation from what I have read and been told. So I trust him to be good to go. The guy has been around for years.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads