YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What fascinate you the most in bodybuilding???

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
For me it is insane level of conditioning : Helmut Strebl and Tristyn Lee- these two are insane
You?

NUTRITION!

It amazes me how some people like @luki7788 can eat 1,000 grams of carbs and burn that energy off, and people always ask me how I go keto in the offseason and look so thick and full. It amazes me how people can choke down 5,000 plus clean calories a day and some people can maintain a lot of muscle on 1-2 meals a day.

Another example is Blessing this past weekend at Indy pro. Chad had him on the traditional hardcore you gotta suffer to win diet and cardio plan and he ends up looking like shit, then George feeds the hell out of him with very minimal cardio and the guy looks fucking amazing.

I really enjoy following the evolution of bodybuilders. Guy’s like Nick Walker and Hunter Labrada who post weekly. There’s real drama at the Olympia. Which old horse is going to fall this season. Which young horse is going to rise.

Seeing the true wonder of superior genetics. Then sprinkle in AAS, dedicated training, proper nutrition, and optimizing GH/Slin. The end result is nothing short or greatness!

Also, I’m always amazed when I see women get large muscles and peeled. Just knowing how hard they had to work to defy their natural genders to get to bodybuilder status! Truly amazing!

Cage

Another example is Blessing this past weekend at Indy pro. Chad had him on the traditional hardcore you gotta suffer to win diet and cardio plan and he ends up looking like shit, then George feeds the hell out of him with very minimal cardio and the guy looks fucking amazing.
Seems like from what Ive read and heard that Farah has his guys on relatively high amounts of carbs...
I know its hard to say but what would you say the typical pro/top amateur eats as far as carbs in off season and contest ?

Seems like from what Ive read and heard that Farah has his guys on relatively high amounts of carbs...
I know its hard to say but what would you say the typical pro/top amateur eats as far as carbs in off season and contest ?
Im not a pro but im a bigger guy. 5ft7 roughly 230-235 contest shape. Looking to hit 280-290ish this off season.
In prep cals at their lowest were 3800 and lowest carb day was 480g
Currently comfortably getting in 7100 cals @ 265 with carbs at 1100-1150 and weight is starting to stabilize

How G4P Nick T is still relevant.

In reality, the food volume of the big boys always amazes me. I have to push extremely hard to get into the 270's+ at 6'1. I can't imaging that packing into a 5-7 or 5-8 frame even if someone is a hyper responder to gear. Look at the toll its taken on JP. You have to be a true genetic freak to be in the 300lb realm.

The differing paths that it leads to and the life lessons you learn (or don't) on the way.

The fact that you see results for the work you put in with nutrition and training. The gradual progression of improving day after day, year after year. Positivity, dedication, staying focused are all a big part of this. It keeps me driven and goal oriented.

I don't know anything about anything, but what he was doing previously (hard diet, hard cardio) might have set him up for an even better response to when they changed to more food, less cardio.

Where practical application and scientific theory meet to produce amazing transformations (where the rubber meets the road). It's really all math at the end of the day.

I've always found the variance in training amongst successful bodybuilders to be interesting (one guy has shit form and is nearly clueless and eats mostly crappy but looks like a million bucks vs. the guy who trains logically, diets well, and also looks good). Of course, the difference is almost always genetics and then the supps. But definitely hearing stories about the guys from yesteryear training is always interesting to me because depending on who we're talking about, there might zero footage or photos of them training, only anecdotes.

The difference in calorie intake required.

When I was a warehouse worker when I was younger it took me 5700 calories a day to finally hit 200 lbs

At 30 and being sedentary all day I still need 4100 to maintain 195.

Don't see how I would ever hit the 270-280 offseason weight I would need to be a bodybuilder at 5'9. I would most likely need 7000+

Im not a pro but im a bigger guy. 5ft7 roughly 230-235 contest shape. Looking to hit 280-290ish this off season.
In prep cals at their lowest were 3800 and lowest carb day was 480g
Currently comfortably getting in 7100 cals @ 265 with carbs at 1100-1150 and weight is starting to stabilize
Thanks for the reply. I have been eating huge amount of food and not getting fat and started second guessing myself thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated.

What Shelby posted and the difference in genetics person to person. The spectrum of bodybuilding potential is the same as the one for academic intelligence meaning you have people who can barely read and write after years of schooling and others who are designing spacecraft to be flown into outer space.

Mine has nothing to do with food volume or type of prep protocol. What amazes me is the FACT that My and I'm sure others bodies continue to grow and change as a result of training but no longer experience significant(if any soreness)

With males it’s veins popping out of capped shoulders, peaked biceps, horseshoe triceps and striated forearms is what first attracted me to bodybuilding in my youth. That’s what still fascinates me the most on todays physiques.
With females it’s a small waist, nice breast, defined legs, and a firm round butt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131