over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Fat Burning Supplement Do Use Or Like The Best

What is your Prefered Mechanism for Burning Fat? (you can select more than one)

• Total voters
i got my bottle of zenalean today and wow that stuff is amazing, noticed a ton of energy off of it, warming sensation =]

I didn't see a choice for diet only, and no cardio. I did that last year and have never been so lean. In the past I tried a lot of cardio and I lost a lot of my size.

The other thing that I did was a lot of drop and supersets with no rest, almost like doing cardio and training simultaneously.

we all know diet and carsdio is #1... but for a little assistance i like clen

Ephedra and the ECS stacks are one of the best things out there all things considered. Very efecvtive with little chance of undue side effects.

ECA stack ( Thermal Pro) is the best there is now. Just half the dosage ( 1 capsule) works like a charm minus the shakes and palpitations.. I refrain from taking it now because the job Im doing is outdoors ( average 95F daily) and with my perspiration rate as high as it is, I can do without going into over drive with the ECA stack. I sweat so much as it is from the slighest exertion, Im wondering how will I ever manage when I do decide to take the ECA stack to cut up. It is just so freaking uncomfortable to be in work and sweating so much. Bodybuilders generally have higher metabolisms than the average Joe and if you're like me sweating is just a way of life. :eek:.. When i first started, I will take one capsule in the morning to keep me alert on the job. On days that I train legs or such, I may pop a capsule before my workout though...

I generally stick to taking the ECA stack on my off days at home...

Last edited:
ECA stack! not a prepackaged one, just plain old caffeine pills, ephedrine and aspirin - in the right peoportions to each other of course. also eating a buttload of fiber works wonders. it seems to keep bloat down - i dont mean holding water bloat, i mean the distended abdominal bloat. fiber also retards the digestion of other foods. you feel full longer, possibly providing better absorption of all nutrients.

Diet and cardio 1st but

Low dose DNP...hands down...nothing like it and hardly any sides at all. Nothing compared to ECA stacks...:eek:

How much Zenalean do you guys take? Each pill has 25mg ephedra. What's an effective dose without overdoing it?

1 pill first thing in the morning.

Cardio and diet are the staples for me. Outside of this, I don't really want to list stuff that isn't sponsored here, but will do so accepting the deletion of said products if needed;)

E/C/Y, T3, HGH if it can be afforded. T3 is usually brought in the last 6 weeks if it is needed. I respond very good to it and do not flatten out. I use a topical Yohimbine solution called YohimburnES (YES). In addition to my E/C stack, I use a product called Thermorexin which has some Yohimburn and other ingredients within it. Another one under the "other" category I like to include in Green Tea. I only use Ephedrine HCL for my ECY stack.

I will say that while not necessarily fat burners, tren, winny, and high dosed oxandrolone can totally transform my appearance to another level.

BMJ

Cardio and diet are the staples for me. Outside of this, I don't really want to list stuff that isn't sponsored here, but will do so accepting the deletion of said products if needed;)

E/C/Y, T3, HGH if it can be afforded. T3 is usually brought in the last 6 weeks if it is needed. I respond very good to it and do not flatten out. I use a topical Yohimbine solution called YohimburnES (YES). In addition to my E/C stack, I use a product called Thermorexin which has some Yohimburn and other ingredients within it. Another one under the "other" category I like to include in Green Tea. I only use Ephedrine HCL for my ECY stack.

I will say that while not necessarily fat burners, tren, winny, and high dosed oxandrolone can totally transform my appearance to another level.

BMJ

Who makes Thermal Pro bro?

Plain 'ol cardio, diet and eca for me! :)

What works for me is ECA stack cycle, with some winny prop and tren
and you cant go wrong even with a crappy diet you will still reduce bf.:cool:

clen eca+y t3 and 2 week cycles of dnp

ECA+Y is
75-100mg ephedra
600-800 mg caffiene
500 mg aspirin
1k mg yohimbe bark

All of that in one day?

My stomach would be completely ruined after a few days. And how the hell do you sleep with all that stuff in your system? :D

ECA stack ( Thermal Pro) is the best there is now. Just half the dosage ( 1 capsule) works like a charm minus the shakes and palpitations.. I refrain from taking it now because the job Im doing is outdoors ( average 95F daily) and with my perspiration rate as high as it is, I can do without going into over drive with the ECA stack. I sweat so much as it is from the slighest exertion, Im wondering how will I ever manage when I do decide to take the ECA stack to cut up. It is just so freaking uncomfortable to be in work and sweating so much. Bodybuilders generally have higher metabolisms than the average Joe and if you're like me sweating is just a way of life. :eek:.. When i first started, I will take one capsule in the morning to keep me alert on the job. On days that I train legs or such, I may pop a capsule before my workout though...

I generally stick to taking the ECA stack on my off days at home...

I have the same problem man :(
I used up to three 250 mg tabs caffeine during exam periods (which I see is nothing compared to others here:p) but had to stop due to excessive sweating. Even half a tab causes me to sweat sometimes uncontrollably even when I'm doing nothing but just sitting there attending class. It just looks and feels too goofy to sweat profusely from doing nada

All of that in one day?

My stomach would be completely ruined after a few days. And how the hell do you sleep with all that stuff in your system? :D

I take Prilosec with mine. You have to take an antacid when your taking all that. No problems then.

Sleep is a definite issue especially after working out, followed by 45 minutes of hard cardio at night.

Last edited:
What works for me is ECA stack cycle, with some winny prop and tren
and you cant go wrong even with a crappy diet you will still reduce bf.:cool:

Probably your genetics and the eca, AAS doesn't burn fat.

HGH and Clen for the most part, but I do like Meltdown by VPX before my morning cardio session. Clen first thing in the morning messes me up in the gut.

I have the same problem man :(
I used up to three 250 mg tabs caffeine during exam periods (which I see is nothing compared to others here:p) but had to stop due to excessive sweating. Even half a tab causes me to sweat sometimes uncontrollably even when I'm doing nothing but just sitting there attending class. It just looks and feels too goofy to sweat profusely from doing nada

Moen.. Well I have resumed my ECA stack during the last 3 days and so far I been feeling good and the sweats havent been so apparent.. But still, even the slighest over exertion in work and I sweat! :eek: So without the ECA stack or not, I still perspire alot. lol It comes with the territory of high metabolism and having muscle so something you got to live with. A.c. on high all the time :D ...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131