advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what gave better results? slin pre or post werkout?

What gave better results? Slin pre or post workout?

• Total voters
Never tried it but from what I've read, slin is better without igfl3 and used with gh. I would try igf DES before the workout like a prior post stated. I personally would't do igf l3 with slin. On paper it seems good however real life applications seem to limit the action of both when taken in conjunction

Never tried it but from what I've read, slin is better without igfl3 and used with gh. I would try igf DES before the workout like a prior post stated. I personally would't do igf l3 with slin. On paper it seems good however real life applications seem to limit the action of both when taken in conjunction

That is a misconception. LR3 does not inhibit gh's ability to work or limit it, it does limit your body's conversion to igf though. BUT YOU ARE TAKING EXOGENOUS IGF, are you upset if its not converting a shit ton on its own. You are still getting the direct gh receptor binding effects.

Karbolyn are great when you are on Slin.

Dont be grossed out but i like sweet potato shakes 30 min pre workout with 10-15iu humalog!! Hey its i high MW complex carb in liquid form!! Vitargo/bcaa durring and after.

Heat 2 up in the microwave, peel the skin and blend away with ice!! It doesnt give nearly as fast of a blood glucose rise as vitargo pre-wo but works alot faster than eating them whole. Have also used blended up brown rice pre with some splenda but doesnt taste nearly as good...

I'm wondering. If slin has such a long active time (4 -5 hours) then why not eat a good solid meal after injecting, then wait 45-60minutes and take a pre-workout shake and go to the gym and start sipping you intra-workout shake ?

I'm wondering. If slin has such a long active time (4 -5 hours) then why not eat a good solid meal after injecting, then wait 45-60minutes and take a pre-workout shake and go to the gym and start sipping you intra-workout shake ?

In that scenario the whole food meal will just be starting to absorb (after digestion) when you take in the pre-workout shake (pre-digested). So it would in reality be the same as eating a bigger whole food meal.

I like to get a whole food meal in about 2 hrs or so before the 30min pre-wo slin and shake combo. You can assure there are aminos and glucose in the bloodstream to be shuttled with this timing, and not an excess of either as opposed to doing them too close together.

Dont be grossed out but i like sweet potato shakes 30 min pre workout with 10-15iu humalog!! Hey its i high MW complex carb in liquid form!! Vitargo/bcaa durring and after.

Heat 2 up in the microwave, peel the skin and blend away with ice!! It doesnt give nearly as fast of a blood glucose rise as vitargo pre-wo but works alot faster than eating them whole. Have also used blended up brown rice pre with some splenda but doesnt taste nearly as good...

That sounds great- im all for using foods over supps where possible,hows it taste? im not a slin user just browsing really as im sure one day ill slot it in

In that scenario the whole food meal will just be starting to absorb (after digestion) when you take in the pre-workout shake (pre-digested). So it would in reality be the same as eating a bigger whole food meal.

I like to get a whole food meal in about 2 hrs or so before the 30min pre-wo slin and shake combo. You can assure there are aminos and glucose in the bloodstream to be shuttled with this timing, and not an excess of either as opposed to doing them too close together.

I took slin for breakfast with only slow carbs from riceflower and didnt go hypo so I think it isnt true that the meal will start begin absorbed after an hour.

That sounds great- im all for using foods over supps where possible,hows it taste? im not a slin user just browsing really as im sure one day ill slot it in

Ive blended up alot of whole foods over the years and sweet potatoes by far taste the best!!

I took slin for breakfast with only slow carbs from riceflower and didnt go hypo so I think it isnt true that the meal will start begin absorbed after an hour.

Riceflower? So you took slin with your rice krispies?? Dude... rice flower is a high GI carb.

Riceflower? So you took slin with your rice krispies?? Dude... rice flower is a high GI carb.

Rice krispies? No , it's Bambix baby food, very pure stuff.
I see on the internet that it does indeed has a high glycemic index.

I also took slin with 150 gram basmati rice + 250 gram chicken and that has a medium glycemic index. Didn't felt hypo at all when I ate that after 8iu humalog.

Rice krispies? No , it's Bambix baby food, very pure stuff.
I see on the internet that it does indeed has a high glycemic index.

I also took slin with 150 gram basmati rice + 250 gram chicken and that has a medium glycemic index. Didn't felt hypo at all when I ate that after 8iu humalog.

You should just get a glucometer and test before meal/shot after meal/shot and an hour after that. Then do the same without the insulin to see whats going on. I feel no need to argue with you that whole food meals require digestion before absorption.

Drinking a shake 45min - 1 hr after consuming a whole food meal is pointless. Your not getting two seperate raises in blood glucose and amino acid levels this way, just ONE.

You should just get a glucometer and test before meal/shot after meal/shot and an hour after that. Then do the same without the insulin to see whats going on. I feel no need to argue with you that whole food meals require digestion before absorption.

Drinking a shake 45min - 1 hr after consuming a whole food meal is pointless. Your not getting two seperate raises in blood glucose and amino acid levels this way, just ONE.

ah I get your point. I thought you meant youll get a hypo cause the slower digention of whole food

threads still going! nice.
i would have to say ive been doing humalog 8-10ius pre WO for the last 4 weeks. and it is by far the best. i get my pre WO shake made at protein factory.com and make my recipe perfect,

i noticed preWO slin, main benefit for me was the Endurance, can do set after set of heavy weight. i havent really noticed increase pump, but i dont take that much slin compared to some of u.

How many times a week should pre WO slin be used? is 4-5 times a week too much?
i just dont want to get insulin resistance long term..

Does post work out insulin work? Absolutely. But pre work out works even better. Medically speaking, insulin is one of the most anabolic hormones available. It can make you freakishly big and can also make you a fat tub of lard or worse kill you. The number of people i have had to resuss from a hypoglycemic coma is in the hundreds in the hospital setting. You have to be extremely careful messing with insulin.

The whole idea behind insulin is to pack the muscle cells with all the nutrients it needs to setup the best possible environment for repair and growth and also prevent going into major stress and negative nitrogen balance during an intense lift session. Taking insulin post work out is like chasing the horses after they have already left the barn. Why not nip it in the bud before they run out? With insulin preWO you have the ability to jam pack the muscles with nutrients such as proteins and carbs so when you are killing it in the gym, that not only you are not doing more damage by going into negative nitrogen retention during your 45min of intense lifting but to also have the best anabolic environment already set up.

Last edited:
threads still going! nice.
i would have to say ive been doing humalog 8-10ius pre WO for the last 4 weeks. and it is by far the best. i get my pre WO shake made at protein factory.com and make my recipe perfect,

i noticed preWO slin, main benefit for me was the Endurance, can do set after set of heavy weight. i havent really noticed increase pump, but i dont take that much slin compared to some of u.

How many times a week should pre WO slin be used? is 4-5 times a week too much?
i just dont want to get insulin resistance long term..

Workout days only

I disagree, i take mine post and so does every other truly massive guy i know. We take it post workout with gh, our shake and the slin. The gh and the slin work together really synergisitcally. Rather amazing i might say.

I am not saying that pre doesnt work but thats the slot for my DES which also causes a bit of hypo and nutrient shuttling, so it all depends on the total protocol. Blanket statements like one is better etc, rarely pan out. The world is never black and white, normally shades of grey.

Try both and decide which works better for you, given all the other pieces of the puzzle in your supplement regimen.
I do almost the same protocol and every now and then 2mins after my des shot ill get sweaty and shaky so ill eat and apple and some cashews..lol..I like the rush and overall hardness doing the post gh and slin!

I disagree, i take mine post and so does every other truly massive guy i know. We take it post workout with gh, our shake and the slin. The gh and the slin work together really synergisitcally. Rather amazing i might say.

I am not saying that pre doesnt work but thats the slot for my DES which also causes a bit of hypo and nutrient shuttling, so it all depends on the total protocol. Blanket statements like one is better etc, rarely pan out. The world is never black and white, normally shades of grey.

Try both and decide which works better for you, given all the other pieces of the puzzle in your supplement regimen.

Anyway you share you setup a little more in depth Osiris? How much DES, slin, hgh? What type slin? All IM or sub-q? Your pre and post shakes? How often u cycle?
When u take hgh when no slin?

Also, notice you sAid you take humalog multiple times a day. Is this off training days only? How many times a day? IM?

If not, I understand.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws