over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what gear publication whould you buy?

dudeface

Registered
What is the best gear reference right now? Anabolics 2009? Is there anything better or more relevant?

T

What is the best gear reference right now? Anabolics 2009? Is there anything better or more relevant?

T

To me there is no better reference than researching on the net and asking questions on this board when you cant find all that you need on your own. I would say atay away from anything that Anthony Roberts wrote. DId he right Anabolics 2009?

To me there is no better reference than researching on the net and asking questions on this board when you cant find all that you need on your own. I would say atay away from anything that Anthony Roberts wrote. DId he right Anabolics 2009?

absolutely agree 100% Find a few good forums like this one here and just read read read - find out who really knows his shit and read all his posts , ask questions. I cant stand AR junk, I had a buddy push that Book in my face and I threw him across the room, so much crap. You will find many guys here know their stuff. Heres a info site thats free has tons of stuff. Ive used it for the past 5 years or so Steroid bodybuilding, fitness and diet articles brought to you by basskiller

LLewelyn wrote Anabolics 2009. He is one of the most intelligent members of the steroid community as far as the science side of roids...

Why do you stay away from Anthony Roberts ?

You've been away from the community too long. AR is a puny little hack.

Search threads by Big A with Anthony Roberts in there.

LLewelyn wrote Anabolics 2009. He is one of the most intelligent members of the steroid community as far as the science side of roids...

As you surf more and more forums many vets will turn sour when they hear Anthony ROberts name- he is bias, he has stolen info then taken credit for it. He has created phoney hysteria when there is none to discredit his competitions- He lies and is a jack ass if you want my opinion- Granted some of his info may be useful- but its usualy stolen from someone else. Im new here, but graced the online community for over a decade. Ive moderated at couple forums and I tell you some of the long time vets across the boards will teach you far more true genuine info than anything he has to say. With that said- This forum is awesome, plenty of pros that have learned through trial and error , plenty of trainers like myself that have also done the same. So just surf the board you questions Ill bet will always be answered here. He's usually only first to know about "shady" things, which many suspect he is actually behind. Overall, he's known by many as a dirty bastage in the community.

Last edited:
Well

I know his reputation, was just curious..... I have noticed it is hit or miss , each board either loves or hates him.... I know him and he doesn't seem that bad, but I also have never been on the other end of any of his posts soooooo. I appreciate the feed back , thank you.

As you surf more and more forums many vets will turn sour when they hear Anthony ROberts name- he is bias, he has stolen info then taken credit for it. He has created phoney hysteria when there is none to discredit his competitions- He lies and is a jack ass if you want my opinion- Granted some of his info may be useful- but its usualy stolen from someone else. Im new here, but graced the online community for over a decade. Ive moderated at couple forums and I tell you some of the long time vets across the boards will teach you far more true genuine info than anything he has to say. With that said- This forum is awesome, plenty of pros that have learned through trial and error , plenty of trainers like myself that have also done the same. So just surf the board you questions Ill bet will always be answered here. He's usually only first to know about "shady" things, which many suspect he is actually behind. Overall, he's known by many as a dirty bastage in the community.

I meant the LLewelyn book, it seems like it could be a good reference. The other guy (Anthony Roberts) seems to have a pretty bad rep on most BB boards.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws