over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What gets into the muscle the quickest, intra nutrition, insulin protocol

If you are eating enough protein throughout the day, you really don't need to complicate that shit. If you are eating protein every few hours which you should be doing anyways, you will already have all the EAA/BCAAs that you need. People tend to forget that fact. Now if you are not convinced of this and you want to do the Insulin pre workout with your other crap, then just drink your mix as soon as you get to the gym and throughout your workout. If you are using Humalog which I'm assuming you are, you are good to go. Humalog peaks in 2 hours and lasts roughly 4 hours. In this case you don't need to do your Insulin Post workout, because you will still have Insulin around from your pre shot.

You are correct though, if you drank your whey shake an hour or so before your workout then you really are set and you don't need any EAAs and BCAAS. I would do an easy to digest carb drink and sip on it throughout the workout with Creatine and 5 to 10 grams of L-Leucine and perhaps some Glutamine.

Just remember, if you are eating protein throughout the day, you really don't need the EAAs or BCAAs in your pre/intra shake. You are covered there. Since you will be using Insulin, you will need the carbs though.
Thank you ^^^^ common sense is hard to come by these days.

Insulin doesn't change the facts of digestion
Not at all

I've awoke, took caffeine, water, injected let's say 10 is before walking into gym or locker room, started light sets than 20 minutes in started sipping drinking my intra

This 💯 works without muscle loss and definitely works fine muscle gains. Now if you just train with replenish ing youll break down too much muscle in a fast

It's for one rushed for time so to speak , work, travel, responsibilities, not idea bc I prefer a pre training meal but you won't lose muscle from this and yes can gain , obviously

The reason I started insulin a couple weeks ago after my competition this year is I stayed on GH, down from 2-4 uis contest to now 1.5 it's and I've listened to Dave Palumbo mentione it a otmover the years if blood sugar is high it gives the pancreas a break

I research ed it , my blood sugars have been 106 on average upon awaking and 119 three hours after meals on GH

I listened to Milos explain it so from a health standpoint of when I take in most of my carbs , giving the pancreas a break, and saturating my muscles while they're full of blood, it only made sense

I also use alpha lopiac acid 2 to 3 times a day if I remember, sometimes once but sometimes a couple or few and if I eat a big meal two of em

What you mean? Does it server any purpose at all?
There's a lot of research on it. Esp us guys in bodybuilding a long time.

Charles Polquin used to give his athletes 30 -40 grams post on zero carbs, may he rest in peace

I can’t find what study I saw it in but it was noted that glutamine has competitive uptake with other aminos so I have been using EAA’s for Intra workout and then drinking 15g of Glutamine about an hour after my PWO shake. However, my dosing and timing is more for gut health than anything else.

I can’t find what study I saw it in but it was noted that glutamine has competitive uptake with other aminos so I have been using EAA’s for Intra workout and then drinking 15g of Glutamine about an hour after my PWO shake. However, my dosing and timing is more for gut health than anything else.
I take my glutamine first thing in the am on an empty stomach, but I use it only for gut support reasons due to ibs. If it has any carryover to bodybuilding then I guess that’s a nice side effect

Yeah glutamine is best absorbed alone because it does compete with other amino acids

That said it's okay to take it with other aminos as well cuz it's still going to work just if you wanted to work more optimally just take it alone about 20 minutes before after meals or any other nutrition

Adding on to that it's fine to take it with eaas alone or even BCAAs

And yes it soothe my stomach, I've used it many times on an empty stomach got that tip from Dorian Yates

Speaking of stomach issues I've noticed the more expensive carb sources seem to ease my stomach more than say Gatorade powder. So it all depends on what you're willing to pay so sometimes things are worth it especially when the money is there

Sugar in water

Attachments

• A8AAE603-CB39-4F07-9827-608A37A960CE.jpeg
    A8AAE603-CB39-4F07-9827-608A37A960CE.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 10
Yeah glutamine is best absorbed alone because it does compete with other amino acids

That said it's okay to take it with other aminos as well cuz it's still going to work just if you wanted to work more optimally just take it alone about 20 minutes before after meals or any other nutrition

Adding on to that it's fine to take it with eaas alone or even BCAAs

And yes it soothe my stomach, I've used it many times on an empty stomach got that tip from Dorian Yates

Speaking of stomach issues I've noticed the more expensive carb sources seem to ease my stomach more than say Gatorade powder. So it all depends on what you're willing to pay so sometimes things are worth it especially when the money is there
High molecular weight carbs are definitely the way to go when trying to consum large amounts around the workout. No way I could take in 150 grams of carbs in 2 hours around a workout from dextrose. Id look pregnant

High molecular weight carbs are definitely the way to go when trying to consum large amounts around the workout. No way I could take in 150 grams of carbs in 2 hours around a workout from dextrose. Id look pregnant

I believe you and dextrose is sickeningly sweet as well Lol. I personally love the texture of Vitargo.

Though Milos says he tried all these different carbs but he just recommends dextrose because he saw no advantage with the other stuff.

I believe you and dextrose is sickeningly sweet as well Lol. I personally love the texture of Vitargo.

Though Milos says he tried all these different carbs but he just recommends dextrose because he saw no advantage with the other stuff.
according to Stan Efferding there is additional carbohydrate uptake that can be obtained by using 2 or more types of carbs in combination, so I’ve been using 100 grams of karboload and 50 of dextrose. Don’t know how much truth there is too it but he seems to be having great success using it with his clients. It’s definitely not hurting anything as I’m not getting any additional bloat from this amount of dextrose, and it cuts down on the cost of the karboload

I take my glutamine first thing in the am on an empty stomach, but I use it only for gut support reasons due to ibs. If it has any carryover to bodybuilding then I guess that’s a nice side effect
How many grams of glutamine do you take in the morning for your stomach health? I want/need to try this.

I do that too. Love L-glutamine.
I don’t know that it does shit for recovery, but it definitely helps my guts. And it helps prevent going hypo when I’m using insulin

I don’t know that it does shit for recovery, but it definitely helps my guts. And it helps prevent going hypo when I’m using insulin

I doubt it aids in recovery. I use it just for gut health. Most people don’t realize how important gut health is for a person.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131