What good prohormones are still around?

Here is what you want!!!

I don't do PH's anymore but if I did it would be "TESTADROL 50"

Amount Per Serving:
2a-17a-dimethyl-5androst-3-one 10mg
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 10mg
17a-methyl- 1, a-Androstadiene-3, 17diol 30mg

Some good stuff in here!

I've used PH's in the past and yes, you can get some amazing gains on them, BUT... many of them are also A LOT more damaging than some oral steroids as well... HDL levels, BP, estrogen, HPTA issues, etc... NOT being a naysayer here, just wanting to give you the entire picture so you also know what to be mindful of when on and how to protect yourself physically.

Absolutely!!! Some of the PHs I used to mess with shut me down fast and I felt shitty while on... Lots of water retention, elevated BP, etc...

Not for me anymore... They work but at a price!!!

no reason not to run superdrol or other pro hormones with test

on a different board i stated tht promon can cause real damages if ur not careful ect and now i,m baned for th first time,for looking out on my bros

These newer "pro hormones" are not worth it in my opinion. I have heard of more then 1 person report cholestasis and jaundice from running superdrol past 6 weeks. They are extremely powerful, yet very unpredictable in side effects. I do know Primordial Performance is coming out with a new pro hormone line called The Andro Series that will be delivered with their Liqua-Vade delivery, plus grapefruit and fatty acid esters attached to the compound that is UNmethylated. Should be safe and effective from what I have heard thus far. We'll see...

These newer "pro hormones" are not worth it in my opinion. I have heard of more then 1 person report cholestasis and jaundice from running superdrol past 6 weeks. They are extremely powerful, yet very unpredictable in side effects. I do know Primordial Performance is coming out with a new pro hormone line called The Andro Series that will be delivered with their Liqua-Vade delivery, plus grapefruit and fatty acid esters attached to the compound that is UNmethylated. Should be safe and effective from what I have heard thus far. We'll see...

Thats the problem right there.You cant run superdrol for six weeks! There is no doubt that some of these compounds have more sides than traditional drugs but they are a viable alternative and need to be used with education/caution

These newer "pro hormones" are not worth it in my opinion. I have heard of more then 1 person report cholestasis and jaundice from [bold]running superdrol past 6 weeks.[/bold] They are extremely powerful, yet very [bold]unpredictable in side effects.[/bold] I do know Primordial Performance is coming out with a new pro hormone line called The Andro Series that will be delivered with their Liqua-Vade delivery, plus grapefruit and fatty acid esters attached to the compound that is UNmethylated. Should be safe and effective from what I have heard thus far. We'll see...

I don't think it is fair to say they are unpredictable when they are running them for twice as long as recommended. They are predictable when run as advised. That being said they are harsh in some cases but the major draw has always been and continues to be the fact that they are legal, at the moment.

Yep. Got mine in. Have been on them 4 days. I am pumping up like dbol. No tiredness or anything yet. Feel really good energy in the gym.

how much are u running ed? they just had a damn pre-sale for 24.99 and now its $40 damn it

how much are u running ed? they just had a damn pre-sale for 24.99 and now its $40 damn it

Yeah. I got it on the pre sale. Had to wait a bit but it was cheap.
I am only doing 4mg a day right now. I will probably move up to 6mg for about 2 weeks. Only doing about a month on it maybe only 3 weeks.

Please keep us posted with updates. I'm sure the price will come down eventually

and hopefully come clones too lol. and at higher doses per cap

I am getting results at 4mg a day, so I don't know why anyone would want to go much over 6mg. We know in higher doses that pro hormones have bad sides, so why do it if less works?

Yeah, there's a limit where you get more sides then gains....I can get the same gains from mdrol at 20 as I can 30, so I stay at 20. Others go 40....

Same with epistane....50mg just gave me horrific backpumps, but same gains as 40, so I keep it at 40.

Simple!!

Or a better example for you non-PH users....why do 1g of test when 750 gives you the same gains, LOL?

Yeah, there's a limit where you get more sides then gains....I can get the same gains from mdrol at 20 as I can 30, so I stay at 20. Others go 40....

Same with epistane....50mg just gave me horrific backpumps, but same gains as 40, so I keep it at 40.

Simple!!

Or a better example for you non-PH users....why do 1g of test when 750 gives you the same gains, LOL?

Cuz it makes ya hardcore bra!;)

Kidding aside I totally agree, why use more if you dont have to. I tell people this when they ask me about supps. They want to start taking this that and the other thing all at once. Now of course this is good for the store but bad for them. How the heck do you know what is doing what?

As far as doses I suppose everyone has been there where the current dose is working well but in the back of your mind you wonder..........could more be even better??? It takes some willpower to use restraint.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws