over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What got you into lifting weights?

So true bro! Even to this day it’s the same. Woman 35 and up really dig a muscular man. Most younger girls could care less and almost perfer the least amount of muscle as possible. I think the younger girls fear a strong powerful imposing man. They not ready for the devastation that we lay down lol They can’t handle “the truth”.
When I was 25 I was with a 45 year old for awhile. She liked guys from the gym. It was nice having her take me out and treat me to dinner!

How about the Ultimate Warrior and Macho Man! I loved watching wrestling as a kid. Dad took me to see it live too. Saw all the greats like Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Nature Boy Rick Flair, and Andre the Giant. Fun times!

Saw Ric Flair vs. Roddy Piper at MSG in '91. Lost it when a not super-famous Undertaker pinned Hulk Hogan in '91 at the Survivor Series. two physiques that don't often get a ton of credit from back in the day: Dynamite Kid (early and mid 80's before he got hurt) and the Texas Tornado Kerry Von Erich who apparently started gassing at 16 or 17. I believe he set a Junior national record in the discus.

I liked older women too, when I was young. I noticed older gals seemed to appreciate muscular guys.
i also noticed that the older ladies seemed to be more appreciative of a fit man. Could be because as they get older less guys remain fit as where very young women in their twenties see many guys around them still fit.

Saw Ric Flair vs. Roddy Piper at MSG in '91. Lost it when a not super-famous Undertaker pinned Hulk Hogan in '91 at the Survivor Series. two physiques that don't often get a ton of credit from back in the day: Dynamite Kid (early and mid 80's before he got hurt) and the Texas Tornado Kerry Von Erich who apparently started gassing at 16 or 17. I believe he set a Junior national record in the discus.

i also noticed that the older ladies seemed to be more appreciative of a fit man. Could be because as they get older less guys remain fit as where very young women in their twenties see many guys around them still fit.
I remember Kerry, and he did have a good physique. I didnt realize he was good at track and field. Here is a picture of him when he was real young, looks like hes maybe 18 here:

Kerry-Von-Erich-Older-Snap.jpg

Haha, used to watch wrestling with my dad as a kid. Favorites were Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, Macho Man and The Undertaker. Always hated Hulk Hogan for some reason.

And that sumo guy! Katana? Tanaka? Wtf was his name?

Haha, used to watch wrestling with my dad as a kid. Favorites were Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, Macho Man and The Undertaker. Always hated Hulk Hogan for some reason.

One of my favorites was George The Animal Steele!

george-steele.jpg

Haha and some of those guys were just brutally strong. And they look big on TV but they're enormous in person. On all kinds of shit, especially painkillers and stimulants outside of gear, all the time. Very hard on the body.

Yokozuna (RIP). Met him when i was in high school and he was the nicest guy. i too never rooted for Hulk but that's probably because everyone else did. There were two other wrestlers names Tatanka (Native American character but he's actually Native American in real life so not really a gimmick) and Tanaka who was in the Orient Express (mid card tag team).
I remember Kerry, and he did have a good physique. I didnt realize he was good at track and field. Here is a picture of him when he was real young, looks like hes maybe 18 here:

Kerry-Von-Erich-Older-Snap.jpg
Pretty sure the whole family (the Von Erichs) could get whatever they wanted from at least a few docs in Texas. They were from Denton and were like royalty in the 80's in Texas where their father owned and operated World Class Championship Wrestling and made tons of money. He had his federation centered around his boys and they were very successful raking in the dough but all of his boys had drug problems and all but one died very young because of it. Very tragic (and notorious) family. Big things were expected of Kerry from a very young age and he had everything you could ask for in a pro wrestler looks-wise. Sadly, his career was never the same after his motorcycle accident (he lost a foot). I don't want to derail this thread and/or bore people with useless wrestling trivia so i'll quit while i'm ahead.

In middle school I had my first experience with weight training and was hooked. I was a late bloomer and didn't really grow in mass until my 20's but I liked the weight room camaraderie and friendly, competitive atmosphere. Some of the nicest people are met in the gym, and sometimes some of the worst depending on the gym...

At 13 I started training to change how I looked since I was a fat kid. No gyms, magazines, protein powder available. I just made up things the best I can. I used to place 100 lbs on my abs while laying on the floor and watch TV. Didn't make the abs look better. But when the gym teacher would walk across our stomachs he would actually stop and just stand on me. So I guess there was some benefit.

At 13 I started training to change how I looked since I was a fat kid. No gyms, magazines, protein powder available. I just made up things the best I can. I used to place 100 lbs on my abs while laying on the floor and watch TV. Didn't make the abs look better. But when the gym teacher would walk across our stomachs he would actually stop and just stand on me. So I guess there was some benefit.
I dont remember the gym teacher doing that to us, but I remember the other tests they made us do like pullups, climbing the peg wall, and climbing the rope to the ceiling. All the stuff they wont do now because they dont want to hurt any of the children's feelings if they fail.

I dont remember the gym teacher doing that to us, but I remember the other tests they made us do like pullups, climbing the peg wall, and climbing the rope to the ceiling. All the stuff they wont do now because they dont want to hurt any of the children's feelings if they fail.
I hear ya. We had one guy fall during the rope climb and ended up seeing the bone sticking out through the arm and the kid just grabbed the teacher and said we need to go to the office. If the gym teacher had and issues with a student he would take them in his office close the door and drapes and let the kid take the first swing. And he never had issues with the kid again and he was 60 at the time and about 5'7".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131