over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What guage for Test E

I use 25g 1" for my oils. I'm skinny so I can get away with 1" in my glutes. 23g is good to. Its really a personal thing though. Most people use a 1" in quads, shoulders, tri's, and 1.5' in glutes. I think 23g is the universal gauge to go with, because some labs products are too thick to go through a 25g.

It depends on the product as to how thick the oil is but as a general rule I use 18 gauge to draw oil with and 22-23 to pin with.
I use slin pins for hcg by the way.

Test E

25g, 1in or 1.5in

Takes a little longer with 25g,but what's the rush.

23g 1 inch is perfect. IMO 25 g is too fine and takes a long time to both draw and inject. The longer you have to inject and harder you have to push on that syringe the greater the chance you have of making yourself that much sorer.

Test E can easily be injected with a 30g 1/2 in insulin syringe. Lots of guys do this, at least lots of guys on TRT who have to inject all the time. Less scar tissue.

agree! Why build scar tissue if you dont have to.

NOt going to get scar tissue if you rotate sites and dont do multiple shots each day. Even doing multiple shots per day you can still rotate areas and not get any scar tissue. I suppose if you feel like you must go smaller than 23 gauge then youll want to be sure to use a 23 gauge to draw with and then the 25 to shoot with, otherswise its going to take several minutes to just fill the syringe. Youre better off anyhow using two pins per shot, one to draw and one to shoot, since it gets dull going through the stopper. If you have amps then you dont have to worry about that factor so much.

It depends on the product as to how thick the oil is but as a general rule I use 18 gauge to draw oil with and 22-23 to pin with.
I use slin pins for hcg by the way.

~bump~ It has NOTHING to do with the ester ! It has everything to do with the oil it's suspended in. With an old source UG lab I had to use 21guage now I'm using 25gauge with a PM sponsor:headbang:

~bump~ It has NOTHING to do with the ester ! It has everything to do with the oil it's suspended in. With an old source UG lab I had to use 21guage now I'm using 25gauge with a PM sponsor:headbang:

I used a 22g but i ordered 25g because its not that thick. F 22g, ouch.

23x1 is perfect everywhere but for tris i like 25x5/8

my last 100 were 22 my next 100 are 21 1.5 long I go in glutes inner and outer thigh no trouble

NOt going to get scar tissue if you rotate sites and dont do multiple shots each day. Even doing multiple shots per day you can still rotate areas and not get any scar tissue. I suppose if you feel like you must go smaller than 23 gauge then youll want to be sure to use a 23 gauge to draw with and then the 25 to shoot with, otherswise its going to take several minutes to just fill the syringe. Youre better off anyhow using two pins per shot, one to draw and one to shoot, since it gets dull going through the stopper. If you have amps then you dont have to worry about that factor so much.

why not go even lower like 20gauge when drawing? shouldnt matter since you're switching before injecting anyways right?

20 to load, 29g 1/2" slin to inject. takes some time but is definitely worth it, i use the slin when doing ED injecting for long esters 25g 3/4".

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws