over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what happend to shipping costs?....

patrick

Registered
How the fuck did they blew up like that? I mean they were allways steap, getting stuff from USA to Europe, but yesterday i checked TP (every company has the same problem, so i am not trying to say anything bad about TP) and the shipping costs actually surpassed the costs for the products i ordered....:mad: that sucks bigtime!! Any chance there will be a EUropean distributor in the near future?
I allready tried Performance to be a distributor, but they werent interested.:(

It's always been expensive for me. 20lbs of TP protein blend costs me 150-170 to ship to Japan.

Yeah, costs about 50 dollars to ship 20lbs of protein from TP to Canada. Still worth it for their products though. And like you said, it's not the fault of any of the companies. I'm sure they would love to see shipping prices go down too.

funny thing

to get 2 cases of LBA's and some peptopro in my country would cost me around $500 (shipping only).
And today i checked how much a ticket would cost to get me to the USA and back.......$250........thats stupid isnt it.....:)

We make no money on shipping....this is the result of a recession and all that it entails....my shipping bill to UPS every month is 40 thousand dollars and thats just UPS.....its the trickle down effect of a very bad recession and its why the US postal service is talking about closing one day a week (tuesday) and postal delivery shipping prices are being hiked due to gas and all other things effecting economy.

Some of our competitors have free shipping but they raised all their prices on their products to counteract that free shipping but that "free shipping" marketing sure looks cool. You still end up paying for the price of the shipping through the raised product price.

I guess I could look into that but that sure as heck is going to piss off some guy in Arizona who see's his product price go up with fairprice shipping to him .....to make someone who lives thousands of miles away happier.

Another thing.....alot of your countries outside of the USA will not allow us to send one big box....and its a royal pain in the ass for both you and us. Your country makes these regulations though and we must abide by them. Most of the time your country allows only a certain box size or weight limit (20 pounds, sometimes 25 pounds)

A case of LBAs is ~35lbs, so two cases would require a minimum of three boxes, with the added peptopro it would be 4 boxes minimum, and they would meet the heaviest weight limit per box, so I would estimate a minimum of
$92.50 per box if it were going to Europe or AU. Could be even more depending on which country its shipping to, and if you ordered more than 5lbs of PeptoPro it would have been broken down into 5 boxes.

Trust me, that sure as heck doesnt make me happy either but its your country who is making those regulations and making things so expensive by making us send things in multiple small boxes.

A viable option is because we make this product for Phil....maybe Phil and Big A can work something out and we ship a freightload of LBA's over to Big A and he sends them out to all the Euro guys and makes his cut...but thats between Big A and Phil if they want to do that....I am just the manufacturer of said product.

I am glad I stay stateside now.......I could only imagine the cost of shipping if I were back home. Espeacialy cause I order so much all the time.......

Hey DC, Let me restate so it doesn't sound so rude. I know your a good guy not trying to rip anyone. Shipping cost for smilar products are all high. I just buy local because thats all I can afford.

Hey DC, Let me restate so it doesn't sound so rude. I know your a good guy not trying to rip anyone. Shipping cost for smilar products are all high. I just buy local because thats all I can afford.

I thought you were US based???

maybe Phil and Big A can work something out and we ship a freightload of LBA's over to Big A and he sends them out to all the Euro guys and makes his cut...

Cause you think shipping from OZ to Europe is cheap??? It's the same if not more expansive than US to EU!! I sent a few gifts to several countries while down under, and trust me it was far from free. :eek:

The only advantage of this solution for euro customers would be the current weakness of the AUS $. But for Big A in OZ, I'm not so sure it would be interesting...

@ Doggcrapp

I know its not your intention and even yoiur fault , and i am well aware that it is my country who makes the rules. You are a good guy. I am just pissed because i love your products and although i could afford it, i just wont pay $1300 for 2 cases of LBA and 5 lbs of Peptopro.......thats just insane.:mad:

Should have been born in the USA i guess :D, or move to the USA......

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear