over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What happened to 123cctv

Thanks so maybe i'll do something like this

1.)3weeks GH+GHRP6 5on/2off just ghrp6 on off days
2.)2weeks just gh 5on/2off and just ghrp6 on off days
3.)2weeks just ghrp6 everday
4.)2weeks just gh 5on/2off no ghrp6 on off days
then back to # 1 and repeat. Sound good? You got a better plan? Thank you.

I would be interested on how much GH and GHRP6 you would be taking during this protocol.

I would be interested on how much GH and GHRP6 you would be taking during this protocol.

Not much b/c im dieting.

ghrp6+gh days would be
Ghrp6 would be 200mcg+2iu's gh 2x per day and 100mcg ghrp6 pre bed.

on gh only weeks, just 2iu's 2x per day

on ghrp6 only weeks 200mcg 2x per day and 3x per day on workout days.

Im thinkin it may be a good idea to throw in 10iu's in one shot pwo 2-3x per week for just one week then go back to 4ius 5on/2off. That would keep things changing.

123, you think its a good idea to throw a few weeks in here and there of your GH IV? If so, and your doing 2iu am 2iu pwo would you keep it the and just do IV opposed to sub q

123, you think its a good idea to throw a few weeks in here and there of your GH IV? If so, and your doing 2iu am 2iu pwo would you keep it the and just do IV opposed to sub q

Sorry, as noticed, I've not had much time with this board anymore. :(

None the less, YES if you're up to it. I'd personally do no more than a few IU IV, i.e. 2-3 IU immediately pre-wo (not post). Do this only on your WO days to start with.

Note: Brace yourself for one of the highest GH spikes your body's ever experienced and because of this, mid day you're gona come down hard and unless you're ready to go to sleep, :) you'll want to to counter this effect. You can do this by injecting a few more IU approx 3-5 hours after WO, only this time SQ. If you still feel sleepy after this second inj., bump the SQ up a bit next WO.

Sorry, as noticed, I've not had much time with this board anymore. :(

None the less, YES if you're up to it. I'd personally do no more than a few IU IV, i.e. 2-3 IU immediately pre-wo (not post). Do this only on your WO days to start with.

Note: Brace yourself for one of the highest GH spikes your body's ever experienced and because of this, mid day you're gona come down hard and unless you're ready to go to sleep, :) you'll want to to counter this effect. You can do this by injecting a few more IU approx 3-5 hours after WO, only this time SQ. If you still feel sleepy after this second inj., bump the SQ up a bit next WO.

Cool thanks. I may try this for a few weeks, since you say its all about switching stuff up for best results with GH.

Cool thanks. I may try this for a few weeks, since you say its all about switching stuff up for best results with GH.

Your spot on. Only a few weeks is needed. Drop it for a while, then return. Once you've admin'ed GH IV, most will never drop entirely and will probably be convinced it's the best method to obtain exaggerated results at a fraction.

Good luck and if you're up to it, let the readers know your thoughts and results obtained from your research.

Your spot on. Only a few weeks is needed. Drop it for a while, then return. Once you've admin'ed GH IV, most will never drop entirely and will probably be convinced it's the best method to obtain exaggerated results at a fraction.

Good luck and if you're up to it, let the readers know your thoughts and results obtained from your research.

Will do. Do you recommened doing ghrp6 IV then 10-20min later doing the GH? Or just stick with GH IV?

123cctv

Not to change the subject, but when's the book hitting the streets?

I'd be interested in the read....

Will do. Do you recommened doing ghrp6 IV then 10-20min later doing the GH? Or just stick with GH IV?

The way I've done it is GHRP6 SQ 20 min. prior. Then if I'm out to push my rHGH limits, I split the dose. Say 5 IU total, i.e. 2IU IV and the rest (3IU) SQ.

I have several reasons on why I'd avoid doing GHRP6 IV, but suffice to say the spike you're gona get via the GH IV alone, will be more than sufficient.

i just want to say thanks to 123cctv for the knowledge he gives. ive learned so much about something I had little knowledge on thanks to you. When i do my first gh run i will definitely be pm'ing you for approval.

i just want to say thanks to 123cctv for the knowledge he gives. ive learned so much about something I had little knowledge on thanks to you. When i do my first gh run i will definitely be pm'ing you for approval.

X2................

Ok so i just tried my first IV shot. 2.5iu's in a forearm vein. A big one. Got a couple ?'s 123

1.) Why immediately pre workout?
2.) Should I still take my slin pwo. B/c I did, i took 6iu's log pwo with my shake

3.) Usually i split my GH into 2 doses 2iu a.m. and 2iu pwo or on non training days 2iu a.m. 2iu pre bed. So when doing 2iu I.V. Pre workout whens the best 2nd shot? Morning or night or doesnt matter?

4.) Ok to use just the slin pwo this way or should you take your 2nd gh shot sub q with the slin pwo

1.) Why immediately pre workout?

If you'll allow me to just cut through all the "reasons", as an entire page could be written both pro and con, the truth is I'm able to find more reasons to do pre than post -- though there are viable reasons for each. However in a nut shell -- I find that I want my body fueled appropriately prior to, rather than after the fact. This further allows for an increase in the intensity of the WO and removes the possibility of obtaining energy required for my WO from undesired sources (quite a while back there were a few times I've been catabolic = not good!).

2.) Should I still take my slin pwo. B/c I did, i took 6iu's log pwo with my shake

I personally take mine Pre. Again, there's good reasons for both, i.e. Pre and Post. However for myself, I obtain a more intense WO taking slin Pre. Just be careful during and pay attention to your body.

3.) Usually i split my GH into 2 doses 2iu a.m. and 2iu pwo or on non training days 2iu a.m. 2iu pre bed. So when doing 2iu I.V. Pre workout whens the best 2nd shot? Morning or night or doesnt matter?

With my dosing of GH IV, I've bioled it down to this:
If 2-3IU = 2nd shot 5 hours later.
If 4IU = 6 hours later
If 5IU = 7 hours...
If 6IU = you're crazy. :D

4.) Ok to use just the slin pwo this way or should you take your 2nd gh shot sub q with the slin pwo

While I mentioned the above for your second shot, I still wish to reiterate -- I don't want your body becoming accustomed to any particular reoccurring pattern. Mix things up. In this case if I were you, don't stay on this regimen for more than a month. Lose the slin afterwards as well, at least for another month. Besides assisting with sensitivity, it's not the best idea (unless taking very small doses) to stay on slin for any great length of time.

Hope this helps.

By the way, it appears my availability to this board may be comming to an end very soon. Sorry about that guys. :(

If you'll allow me to just cut through all the "reasons", as an entire page could be written both pro and con, the truth is I'm able to find more reasons to do pre than post -- though there are viable reasons for each. However in a nut shell -- I find that I want my body fueled appropriately prior to, rather than after the fact. This further allows for an increase in the intensity of the WO and removes the possibility of obtaining energy required for my WO from undesired sources (quite a while back there were a few times I've been catabolic = not good!).

I personally take mine Pre. Again, there's good reasons for both, i.e. Pre and Post. However for myself, I obtain a more intense WO taking slin Pre. Just be careful during and pay attention to your body.

With my dosing of GH IV, I've bioled it down to this:
If 2-3IU = 2nd shot 5 hours later.
If 4IU = 6 hours later
If 5IU = 7 hours...
If 6IU = you're crazy. :D

While I mentioned the above for your second shot, I still wish to reiterate -- I don't want your body becoming accustomed to any particular reoccurring pattern. Mix things up. In this case if I were you, don't stay on this regimen for more than a month. Lose the slin afterwards as well, at least for another month. Besides assisting with sensitivity, it's not the best idea (unless taking very small doses) to stay on slin for any great length of time.

Hope this helps.

By the way, it appears my availability to this board may be comming to an end very soon. Sorry about that guys. :(

Is there a benefit to using more gh subq x amount of hours after the iv shot or is it just to combat the lethargy. For example if I did 2.5iu morning sub q and 2.5iu pre workout iv thats just as good as 2.5iu IV followed by 2.5iu 3hrs later sub q right?

Is there a benefit to using more gh subq x amount of hours after the iv shot or is it just to combat the lethargy.

You're right, and yes - just to cushion the lethargy. One of the best benefits to IV is it's ability peak plasma levels well beyond other admin types, so try to take advantage of that. However if you're not experiencing any extreme high/low, then I'd suggest increasing the IV just a tad. Everyone is different, including one's sensitivity.

As of late, one brand of GH I've been taking (real GenSci) hasn't been affecting me as it used to. Thus I've had to bump up my IV to 5IU's. I'll be coming off of it for a month very soon to regain previous sensitivity.

Lastly, I should have elaborated on my prior suggestions re: Pre/Post WO dosing. If I haven't said it enough, I want to reiterate -- mix up your dosing schedules. While I said I dose Pre, there are times I deliberately dose Post too. Course, when you consider there are legit arguments to be made for both, that only adds to the reasons to regularly change your routine.

seems to me 5 on/2off of both gh and ghrps could be run long term without desensitizing and cut out a lot of confusion of elaborate juggling. :p

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws