over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

which platform is everyone using ? i have always used coinbase but i have never tried to withdraw any funds, i am hearing of people trying to withdraw funds and having problems with the account being locked saying its fraudulent activity and taking weeks to get things resolved
Kraken is by far the most reliable crypto exchange.

the shit coinbase has been doing lately is down right criminal... going down 3x last week... 1x is ok... 2 x is a little sus... 3x in a week.. you are fucking scamming....

What exchange you guys using in Europe? I have problems with Binance here. I want to cash out a good amount when ETH hits around 5000 and watch from there.

What exchange you guys using in Europe? I have problems with Binance here. I want to cash out a good amount when ETH hits around 5000 and watch from there.
i hear alot of the youtube guys talk about bitget as a great exchange.... bitmart isnt bad either...

I am bumping this thread. Has anyone been keeping an eye on Ethereum? Do any you guys have any? I bought a bunch about 7 years ago when it crashed. I forget exact amount, but I know it was below 100. I haven't touch it, except small amount to pay cash for my house.

If you guys have been following, it has jumping up. It is now around 3400. I think the all time high was 4850. I always thought Ethereum would be 10 K plus one day.

If it hits 5K, I am going to take some out. There is a few things I like to do.

congratulations man

ETH below 100. You are the man.

I have 40 ETH but brought high. I am tempted to sell it for Solana or Bitcoin.

Not sure what to do.

ETH will be alot higher than 10k... when btc hits 100k here in a few months and blackrock gets the ETh etf going it will hit that and rocket past it.

If the ETH ETF gets approved it will. But will it?

Looks like we will be hitting new all time highs in BTC. I believe that once ETH hits 4000, it will soar from there. Exciting times for those who were patient and held.

Someone new to this, which coins are a buy now?

Is xrp going anywhere?
Yes.. rumor is XRP will be getting an ETF like bitcoin and ethereum..... everybody loves cardano and solana... and rightfully so. solana is fantastic. cardano is underwhelming... ripple will be one to watch....

most dark net sources and markets have switched to monero (XMR). monero is a bit more difficult to acquire

Yes.. rumor is XRP will be getting an ETF like bitcoin and ethereum..... everybody loves cardano and solana... and rightfully so. solana is fantastic. cardano is underwhelming... ripple will be one to watch....
$BITO Options are what you guys want to look at to make some serious gains percentage-wise 💪

I'm hoping XRP or ADA does SOMETHING soon...... i had a bunch of XLM and other lil bullshit coins and got bent the end of February and switched it to Solana.... best move ive done...... and during that same time frame XRP and ADA has done dick..... ive got lots of both but am torn on what to do with them

there is an OG coin i am in... digibyte.

a faster more efficent version of bitcoin..... its about 1 cent at the moment... been around since 2014... dogecoin uses one of digibytes products called digishield... its a longshot coin at the moment but had a nice run up in the bullrun of 2020-21...

should do a nice little run this time as well..... to 30-40 cents if bitcoin goes post 100k parabolic.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws