over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

What cryptos are y'all recommending?

BTC only?
LTC?
ETH?

Bought 10mil DAG with some of my ETH earlier. I am at a 60% profit oor somth atm. Will quote this when it is 10c I will be a millionaire as well.
Subtle flex but it was 30 somth sats, now it's over 100. Tempted to sell because it might be close to previous resistance, and buy ada for the upcoming month seems bottomed out and updates are approaching. Net worth 140k. /Dear diary. #millionaire soon.

Last edited:
went in ~3mil ada at ~430 sats...waiting for 1.2k or 1.9k sat. Could be another 3 months before shelly and the inevitable pump happens yawn but with al lthe issues eth is having with its network promts me to think ada could huge or at least get hyped up huge and get a pump atm. One of my favorite cryptos has bottomed out and seems to be rebounding (hopium)

Last edited:
I cashed out of alts months ago. Glad I did. TRX is half the price I sold it at.
Alts will continue to bleed as bitcoin dominance increases.
Movement these days is pure manipulation by whales.
The volume is so low making it obvious.
20,000 bitcoin volume at any given time in 2017, is now 300-800.
I’m waiting on the side lines for the lower bitcoin futures gap to fill before buying back in. We need a lot of new money and newbie investors to enter the market before there will ever be another alt season. This is all part of the master plan to kill off the majority of alt coins that have no use case and are merely Ponzi schemes.

I cashed out of alts months ago. Glad I did. TRX is half the price I sold it at.
I’m waiting on the side lines for the lower bitcoin futures gap to fill before buying back in. We need a lot of new money and newbie investors to enter the market before there will ever be another alt season. This is all part of the master plan to kill off the majority of alt coins that have no use case and are merely Ponzi schemes.

I converted all my alts (except LTC and ETH) to BTC a few months ago, glad I did. Wondering if I should have just converted everything to BTC honestly

52% BTC
40% ETH
8% LTC

Is where I'm at now

I can see a big change fairly soon. It's never this steady for too long :eek::D Do we gain or lose 25-50% :star-w:rs

I am mainly in BTC with some ETH and a tiny bit of LTC.

I can see a big change fairly soon. It's never this steady for too long :eek::D Do we gain or lose 25-50% :star-w:rs

I am mainly in BTC with some ETH and a tiny bit of LTC.

I have bids at $8510 for bitcoin.
I think we’ll actually see lower in the $7,000’s.
I also think we could see $30,000 in December.
One thing is certain. Nobody knows what’s going to happen except for the whales who own a million bitcoins.

Bitcoin Trading: 7 Tips to Detach Your Emotions From Your Portfolio

Humans are inherently emotional beings — we love, we hate, we feel fear, we experience greed and we question our decisions. All of these emotions are the enemy of a successful trader.

“The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading.”

— Victor Sperandeo

Knowing how to control emotions while trading Bitcoin (BTC) — or any other asset — will likely be the difference between success and failure. Maintaining a calm and calculating demeanor is key to making money as a trader.

Emotional traders’ most common mistakes

Here are some common mistakes that emotional traders make: over trading, trading impulsively, revenge trading, missing trade after trade, hesitating, chasing the market, entering late, taking premature profits, moving stops too close to the market or too far away from the market, breaking their rules or blowing up their accounts.

Do any of these sound familiar?

When I first started trading “professionally” I felt desperate to prove that I could make it without another source of income. I spent countless hours at the screen, studying price action and searching for the perfect entry for my next trade.

Since I was “full time,” I felt the need to always be in the market, taking trades that did not fit my plan because it was my “job” and, in my mind, that meant I needed to always be “working.”

I took larger losses than I did when I was not a pro, moving stop losses down in fear of barely missing the next big move or taking a significant hit to my trading capital early in my career. I also took profit far too quickly, fearing that price would turn against me and I would miss the opportunity to make money.

These were all emotional decisions that cost me money. Luckily, I reeled in my emotions quickly and was able to turn my bad habits into lessons.

Acknowledge fear vs. greed
Fear and greed are the two most common emotions that traders experience, and these account for most of the poor decisions that lose them money.

Fear is often caused by trading with too much size, compounding the consequences of a bad decision. Traders often make mistakes when they are in too large of a position that they would not make otherwise.

Fear is also common when you take a trade with little conviction — you know that you are in the “wrong” trade but are unsure how to escape. Fear is what makes us sell our winners too early and hold our losers too long.

In the movie Wall Street, Gordon Gekko famously stated that “greed is good.” A certain amount of greed is necessary because it's required to make speculators want to trade in the first place.

The downside to greed is that it causes traders to “chase the market,” or FOMO into bad positions. An example is buying after a large sudden move higher when the market is already overbought and demand is waning.

Greed also causes traders to hold a position past their target, often failing to exit at the right moment, right before the price turns the other way. So how do we fight the pitfalls of trading with too much emotion?

Failing to plan is planning to fail

Develop a system and stick to it. Have specific criteria for entering and exiting trades. Always trade your plan. Have your entry, stop loss and take profit levels mapped out in advance — don’t change them once you are in a trade.

Be patient and wait for your entry. Entering into mediocre trades will yield mediocre results. If you only trade the best opportunities you will trade less but you will have greater success. Write down your rules. Do nothing unless every rule is satisfied.

Treat trading like a business

If you are a full-time trader, then you need to approach trading like a business. Create a business plan and edit it monthly. Keep a trade journal and study your past mistakes. Have specific rules for taking profit to pay your bills and cover expenses. Set achievable goals and incorporate daily activities (studying markets, reading financial news, paper trading, etc.) to keep your emotions at bay.

You will be less likely to force trades out of bore*** or because you feel internal pressure to be productive. Without a plan, you are likely to wake up each morning and force bad trades with no real direction.

Never watch the scoreboard

The only score that matters is the score at the end of the game. Avoid checking your portfolio or trade status repeatedly — set it and forget it. The more often you check to see how your trade is doing, the more likely you are to make an emotional decision to either exit too early or move your stop loss.

Know when to trade
Staying away from suboptimal market conditions is prudent. The crypto market, and more specifically, the altcoin market, is rarely tradable. Wait for the right moment to execute.

Only trade when you are in the proper mindset. Don’t look to the market to make you feel better; if you aren’t up to trading the simple solution may just be to step away.

Trade with the proper size

Nothing causes more fear than trading with too much size. Start small and scale up as your portfolio and comfort level grow with the market. Scale in and out of positions to minimize the emotional drain from exiting too early or too soon.

Have a life outside of trading

Spend time with your family and friends. Go to the gym regularly. Eat healthy food. Turn off your phone and don’t check your portfolio regularly. Keep specific trading hours, and do not trade during your leisure hours. Nobody can trade 24/7 — it causes mental fatigue and poor decisions. Get a life!

There are numerous steps and techniques that a trader can use to eliminate emotion from their decision making. Find what works for you and stick with it. Control your feelings and become a successful and profitable trader.

I have bids at $8510 for bitcoin.

I think we’ll actually see lower in the $7,000’s.

I also think we could see $30,000 in December.

One thing is certain. Nobody knows what’s going to happen except for the whales who own a million bitcoins.
I hope it drops before December. I still have funds to buy BTC I've been holding just for that chance.

Knowing my luck tho it will hit 30k and I'll be pissed I didn't just buy at 10k

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I hope it drops before December. I still have funds to buy BTC I've been holding just for that chance.

Knowing my luck tho it will hit 30k and I'll be pissed I didn't just buy at 10k

It's dropping fast now but it may only turn out to be a small one. It's at $9850 now.

Agreed

Back out to btc personally think there is going to be a drop to the 8.2-9.3k level (gap and we seem to be in the 5th wave of an ABC correction rn, ie down movement+ whales expecting to dump on people buying due to bakkt). Leveraging it 5x up once it drops.

Bob Loukas strategy with leverage on btc is probably better than alts Tbh, but I'm attached to my bags lol.

To be honest it depends on the orders. If there is no significant buy volume it's easy for exchanges offering leverage (bitmex) to market dump or buy to move the price and liquidate longs/shorts and manipulate the price like 1k.

Took a few million to dump the price from 10.3k to 9.5k, made bitmex 70mil in liquidations took another few to market buy up to back over 10k, another 70+ in liquidated shorts.

If the order log for btc is thin, and there are significant leverage positions to be liquidated no reason why they wouldn't do it.

Key is to start longs (in a bull market) after fast dips, and shorts (in a bull market) after fast rips.

Last edited:
Agreed

Back out to btc personally think there is going to be a drop to the 8.2-9.3k level (gap and we seem to be in the 5th wave of an ABC correction rn, ie down movement+ whales expecting to dump on people buying due to bakkt). Leveraging it 5x up once it drops.

Bob Loukas strategy with leverage on btc is probably better than alts Tbh, but I'm attached to my bags lol.

To be honest it depends on the orders. If there is no significant buy volume it's easy for exchanges offering leverage (bitmex) to market dump or buy to move the price and liquidate longs/shorts and manipulate the price like 1k.

Took a few million to dump the price from 10.3k to 9.5k, made bitmex 70mil in liquidations took another few to market buy up to back over 10k, another 70+ in liquidated shorts.

If the order log for btc is thin, and there are significant leverage positions to be liquidated no reason why they wouldn't do it.

Key is to start longs (in a bull market) after fast dips, and shorts (in a bull market) after fast rips.

Great advice. This pattern has repeated over and over the past two months.

Looks like the drop is happening. Now I just need to buy when it low. Gotta wait...

Agreed

expert guy, btc has dropped to $ 8500-8600 now, as expected, your tips would like bro!

The lower futures gap has filled just as I predicted. It may hang a bit lower, maybe even $7k for awhile, but the upper futures gap will 100% fill eventually just as the lower did. #manipulation

This is the time to buy at bargain prices.
Bitcoin hit $8,100
There are some killer deals on shit coins right now.
I believe the upper futures gap is around $11,700?

BTC gonna hit 7500?

ETH been chillin at 167ish. Curious if it will drop more.

BTC gonna hit 7500?

ETH been chillin at 167ish. Curious if it will drop more.

I was thinking the same. Still great buy at that price.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws