over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

I just watched a YouTube video about this trend and dips before they raise significantly. I was waiting for BTC to go back down below 30k before I invest more.

besides BTC does anyone suggest any other alt coins or things to invest a quick couple thousand into at the moment? I stopped really following the alt coins for awhile.

ETH, Cardano, Chainlink are going to make you money long term.

Yins gotta be feeling pretty good about today.... BTC, ETH, ADA, LINK...

Those who went in on ADA when DC/pesty advised would have dbled there 💰 today. Eth up nicely as well. I went all in on ETH and foolishly didn't grab Cardano but both are going to be solid long term

All cryptos buyers (except BTC) should be careful and not gamble with this sector. Invest in it. Wisely. And for now enjoy the ride! But remember, the coins (even ETH) are not limited other than the rate at which they can be continually and endlessly mined. ETH as an enterprise does not generate a profit. Ask yourself with an unlimited supply how much one 'Ether' is worth? The answer is nothing. Can you imagine what ETH's P/E ratio would look like as an enterprise? Still though, not an immediate worry as that could take years but eventually only those coins which are limited in total supply will hold as a store of value. We don't know what valuable purpose they'll eventually serve yet, but anything with limited supply and some demand will 'store' value. So crypto has several big tests coming:

1. Most importantly, how widespread will crypto acceptance become as a purchasing device? Which is directly related to
2. How volatile will crypto value remain? If it's at current volatility, adoption as a currency will be impossible. If your wallet gets 5% lighter or heavier in between the time it takes to make a single transaction, nobody will use it except for grey and black market activity. If it gets past those two *major* hurdles then
3. How high will transaction fees become? Cash transaction fees are, in many cases, zero with traditional currencies. I can transfer small or large amounts over several brokerage accounts and my personal banks and businesses with zero fees (other than up to 3 days wait time to 'clear'). Person to person are the only transfers that incur (somewhat) prohibitive fees. And there are no 20%+ swings in dollar value every few days. (Example: You buy a $70,000 car with Bitcoin and within a few days, that same amount of coin is worth $120,000. That means you could have saved $50,000 dollars waiting just a few days). That won't sit well with many. But even that's not a deal breaker as long as the crypto coin itself remains a good store of value (and continues appreciating in value). Which leads one to question
4. Will governments themselves create blockchains and tie their currencies to them or some form of government coin of their own? If they do, all alternative crypto will go under except that which can retain anonymity in transactions and be legally converted to legally transferable tender.

I don't even factor in quantum computing and hacking because those can be dealt with creatively when/if that should become problematic.

So we have a way to go. But we're getting there. One announcement by one huge retailer like Target, Home Depot, Amazon, etc to begin accepting crypto and BTC will be a million-dollar coin overnight. A big enough retailer that you could be sure others would follow. Boom! The whole game changes. And that's quite likely! Worth your investment here now for that possibility alone. Add in the anonymity and existing increases in value and it's a good deal. It's not 'life savings good' or 'mortgage good' but absolutely 'money I can afford to lose good'.

Disclaimer: I'm long and HODL on BTC, ETH, ADA, LINK (but will likely roll all into BTC eventually)

Food for thought,
OTH

I hope some of you took the advice and bought up some ADA/Cardano. it hit 2.53 yesterday....which is roughly 2.5 times the price when we were talking about it a few months ago. If you stake it you'll make at least 4-6% per week paid out on a weekly basis.

If it does indeed hit 150 dollars especially with these contracts and other huge scenarios coming up in September.....some of you guys who took advice will be 150X your money.

Hoskinson IMO is about as solid as they come. https://www.internationalinvestment...hereum-huge-gains-end-predict-crypto-founders

I hope some of you took the advice and bought up some ADA/Cardano. it hit 2.53 yesterday....which is roughly 2.5 times the price when we were talking about it a few months ago. If you stake it you'll make at least 4-6% per week paid out on a weekly basis.

If it does indeed hit 150 dollars especially with these contracts and other huge scenarios coming up in September.....some of you guys who took advice will be 150X your money.

Hoskinson IMO is about as solid as they come. https://www.internationalinvestment...hereum-huge-gains-end-predict-crypto-founders
Man if this was to become legit it would be happy days! I'm holding ADA but i've pumped more into LTC. Part of me feels like trasnferring some across. I got Doge maybe I should flip that over haha.

Market cap on ADA is coming up on $95 BILLION. That's incredible!

The 4th quarter is here! We will see good alt coins pump as much as 10-20x in the next 3 months according to wave 5 of the Elliot wave cycle for this bull market. $DOGE always starts off pumping first which it has the past 5 days up from 19 cents to close to 27 cents this morning. Bitcoin will see a new all time high this quarter with predictions from $90,000 to $200,000. Once bitcoin sees $80,000 I’ll have my stop losses set on everything. 2022 will be the start of a bear market and the drop will begin with a big red candle on bitcoin as it will drop as much as 60% all at once. Set your stop losses and do your best to sell near the top. There will be some great buying opportunities in 2022 after the crash.

Im sold. I just bought some ADA with money that's just sitting in saving making dilly sqaut in interest.

The 4th quarter is here! We will see good alt coins pump as much as 10-20x in the next 3 months according to wave 5 of the Elliot wave cycle for this bull market. $DOGE always starts off pumping first which it has the past 5 days up from 19 cents to close to 27 cents this morning. Bitcoin will see a new all time high this quarter with predictions from $90,000 to $200,000. Once bitcoin sees $80,000 I’ll have my stop losses set on everything. 2022 will be the start of a bear market and the drop will begin with a big red candle on bitcoin as it will drop as much as 60% all at once. Set your stop losses and do your best to sell near the top. There will be some great buying opportunities in 2022 after the crash.

Not sure about those highs, that is stretching it. However I do believe ETH will go to 10,000 one day. If it hits around 7000, I might put stop losses on it. Other that it will sit, like it has been for a few years.

Not sure about those highs, that is stretching it. However I do believe ETH will go to 10,000 one day. If it hits around 7000, I might put stop losses on it. Other that it will sit, like it has been for a few years.
Ethereum will hit $15,000-$20,000 by mid January. Mark this post. 🔮

Bitcoin is pumping nicely today. 👍

I never knew there were so many crypto bros in here. Things are nice and green lately. My biggest problem is not having enough cash to put in 😂

Any other predictions or advice for October? Is now a good time to buy more ADA. It drop to 2.08 yesterday.

What do you guys think of Shiba inu as a longterm hold?

Any other predictions or advice for October? Is now a good time to buy more ADA. It drop to 2.08 yesterday.

What do you guys think of Shiba inu as a longterm hold?
I'll probably try get a bit more XRP in the bag before it goes up again.
I tend to stay away from shiba because it's a meme coin and doesn't have the same projects as other big ones, whether I'm right or wrong is another thing ha. I know some guys that have made a nice chunk off shiba so far but they were in way before now.. I got lucky with doge before, but shiba felt like a spin-off.. in sayin that though, where it is now is not what I would've expected to happen either 😂

Bitcoin just hit a brand new all time high. It’s at $66,000. Whoo hoo!!!
I’m going to share a prediction time table from the only crypto guru I trust of the hundreds I follow. Of course, no, he isn’t God, so he can’t see the future, but he has her right when everyone else said he was insane. This he posted 2 days ago so he nailed #1.

6682FADB-BD5C-454D-A56C-5F7C2DBEE5CF.jpeg

Very important part: lock in your stop losses because when bitcoin hits its top it will drop approximately $50,000 in one big red candle. Then, the ultimate alt season will begin meaning some alt coins could go up 10x or more. Good coins like ADA, ETH, DOGE, LITECOIN, XRP.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member